FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks I’m looking for some profile advice .What do people look for in a profile and what helps get noticed.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Do you think your profile text and photos are enough to sell you to others?

They say nothing about who you are, what you are looking for and what you offer.

Do your photos entice, or are they the sorts of things people have seen time and time again?

When trying to form connections with people you tend to look for things you have in common.

You mention you go to the gym, do you do anything specific?

Do you have any hobbies that are good ice breakers or would facilitate a social meet?

Thanks so much I will have a look and see what I can add to make it more personal.Appreciate the feedback

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It tells me everything I need to know.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile makes me think you are looking for friendship not swinging

Really . Okay that’s not good then. I mean yeah I want the friend aspect of swinging but also want swinging too.Thanks for the feedback I need to change that!

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

You haven taken down the multiple genital photos

Good start I guess

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Really . Okay that’s not good then. I mean yeah I want the friend aspect of swinging but also want swinging too.Thanks for the feedback I need to change that!"

This site is not all about swinging sex meets. If you seek friendship and sex, your profile is on the right track.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

It’s not terrible it’s just requires a bit of work that’s all.

It seems you’re looking more for friendship than a sexual meet, that’s not a bad thing. Friends can become lovers, just look at Ross and Rachel

Start at the top and work your way downwards, so pictures then text.

Pictures I always think a minimum of 5 to a maximum of whatever you choose. Body shots, suited and booted, teasing shots (not necessarily cock shots) but ideally a face picture.

Then in the text a little bit more about what you’re into sexually, rather than football or the gym. Only needs a paragraph and you can leave the friend stuff in there as well.

You’re coming across well in this thread so contribute more to the forums so your profile gets seen. Lots of those lovely people on here view in stealth so don’t worry, they’re looking.

Good luck Op

Amazing thanks that’s great advice and very much appreciated I see a theme which is good I guess .

Cheshire

"Amazing thanks that’s great advice and very much appreciated I see a theme which is good I guess ."

Also use reply and quote

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s not too bad OP just needs a little work. Put yourself in the position of the person you are trying to attract and ask if your profile would make you message. I think some clever rewording would help not a whole new bio

"It’s not too bad OP just needs a little work. Put yourself in the position of the person you are trying to attract and ask if your profile would make you message. I think some clever rewording would help not a whole new bio "

Words are not a strong point of mines however I like your idea of not writing for me but for who I’m looking to attract .Cheers

"Amazing thanks that’s great advice and very much appreciated I see a theme which is good I guess .

Also use reply and quote "

First time in the forums so thanks for the assistance ??

Cheshire

"Amazing thanks that’s great advice and very much appreciated I see a theme which is good I guess .

Also use reply and quote

First time in the forums so thanks for the assistance ??"

I know I checked your green arrow (that shows all the threads you’ve contributed to).

We all started somewhere, good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s not too bad OP just needs a little work. Put yourself in the position of the person you are trying to attract and ask if your profile would make you message. I think some clever rewording would help not a whole new bio

Words are not a strong point of mines however I like your idea of not writing for me but for who I’m looking to attract .Cheers "

Words don’t have to be your strong point OP. Take a look at my profile and see if there is anything you can use in your own words of course

» Add a new message to this topic