FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Changing nipple piercings the first time

Changing nipple piercings the first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonisticHandful OP   Woman  over a year ago

Mansfield

Hoping there's a fair bit of experience in here!

I have an MRI booked so need to swap my metal bars for plastic, then we're heading to Chams the next day so will obviously want to swap them back but the piercing place won't be open on a Sunday.

I've had them done a couple of months or so now, so still relatively new.

Any words of advice?

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Would oil help?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know it sounds odd I can only comfortably change mine in the bath...warm water helping.

Do it quickly well as quickly as you can and make sure you clean it with whatever solution you have been cleaning it with up to date x

Good luck

Get the nipple bar ready to use and make sure it's clean on the side.

Get a small glass or shot glass full of warm water and hold it over your nipple for a minute roughly, helps to ease the bar through.

Undo one side of the nipple bar you currently have in and hold it in place so it doesn't fall out.

Using the new piercing, hold it against the end that no longer has a fastener on and slowly push the new bar in as the old one naturally moves out the other side.

Fasten that bar in as normal

Give it a quick clean

Then do the same the other side

Slowly does it though and it may take a couple of attempts until you are used to doing it.

Check you definitely need to take them out. I've had several mris recently and because the piercings are surgery grade titanium they let me keep them in

Mansfield

"Check you definitely need to take them out. I've had several mris recently and because the piercings are surgery grade titanium they let me keep them in "

I'm just reading this now so hoping I will be fine and it won't be necessary. Equally I don't want to turn up and have to take them out there and then.

Mansfield

"Get the nipple bar ready to use and make sure it's clean on the side.

Get a small glass or shot glass full of warm water and hold it over your nipple for a minute roughly, helps to ease the bar through.

Undo one side of the nipple bar you currently have in and hold it in place so it doesn't fall out.

Using the new piercing, hold it against the end that no longer has a fastener on and slowly push the new bar in as the old one naturally moves out the other side.

Fasten that bar in as normal

Give it a quick clean

Then do the same the other side

Slowly does it though and it may take a couple of attempts until you are used to doing it. "

This is really helpful, thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic