FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > False hope

False hope

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone on here ever had false hope given to them? One story short I went to Alton Towers on the 16th of July with this girl basically told her about my past and she told me about her past full stop told her about I find it hard to trust people because of what my ex did to me she said to me she's not like that. At the end of Alton Towers she says to me why did I not make a move on her and I told her because her plan is to go back to Australia on the borders reopen so I don't want to get any strong feelings for this girl. She then makes a move on me it's very intimate with me me tells me that she likes me tells my family that she likes me and then two weeks later she she literally broke my heart she didn't message me for a couple of days and then said I was being possessive when she was the one who gave me false hope. At the end of the day why do people do it in the first place I don't understand anyway there's my little rant for a Tuesday morning

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Life is a rollercoaster.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Here is a hug for you OP .

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tried to message you privately to say thank you but then age range 99 to 9900 how many you get

» Add a new message to this topic