FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it still looks over personality?

Is it still looks over personality?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my mate discussing this I've always said it's All About Personality forget about the looks if someone has got a good personality and you get on with that person that's all that matters when I was younger it was all about they look good they look fit I want to bang them maybe that's where I went wrong in my younger years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it's just a shag why do they need a personality?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Surely it's got to be a mixture of both. I couldn't fuck someone I didn't find at least a bit attractive nowadays, but then again the guy I found most attractive I couldn't fuck as we had no spark.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

One doesn't work without the other but both are wholly subjective and sometimes undefinable.

I need both.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I still think that there's got to be a spark there before you start taking your outfit off of someone

Both in a way. Got to have a bit of attraction but personality goes a long way for me and manners!

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

It's both...but on here it's unlikely that I'm going to find out what their personality is like unless I find them attractive in the first place.

Got to be both, bit its hard getting across a witty personality online at times. Humour can be lost in the written word.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

A ‘date’ with a stunning lady but with zero personality

Really doesn’t work for me. I love a good old laugh and a natter

Initially yes

Mixture of both to be FWB x but for just a shag, then looks would just do

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes... if I don't fancy him it's instant friend zone

By *.R.MMan  over a year ago

Norfolk

A bit of both

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

There’s got to be an attraction for me to fancy someone and want to take anything further, a great personality is definitely helpful but if that’s all that’s there it would be a platonic thing. I like the full package x

Looks are important, yes I said it...

When you meet someone you have to have a certain something that lures the other person in.

Once initial observations have been made though you need character, personality and usually a soh to help build the connection.

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Either or arguments are useless in the context of what will make you want to engage with someone. Initial attraction is physical, followed up by an assessment of personality. If both are not there in sufficient quantity, there will be no spark.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"One doesn't work without the other but both are wholly subjective and sometimes undefinable."

Exactly this. Initially it has to be looks but there needs to be a personality too for any longevity or any chance of fun.

Ed

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Women swipe right on 5% of men as an example which applies on most forums and apps!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Needs to be both, those that I physically find attractive can fall flat if their personality doesn’t shine, so it would be game over

The attraction comes first before you get a chance to know the personality. But for me, I can only become attracted if they have the personality to match. A beautiful person can become ugly very quickly if they are a horrible person.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

It is never just a shag for me. The conversation and texting for me is as important if not more so than the sex. It's working well for me so far.

By *arty84Man  over a year ago

Orpington

If it's just a one night thing then yeah looks are the way to go.

But for anything more than a one time thing, then yeah it's mostly personality for me.

There does need to be a bit of an attraction, but some of the best times for me personally where with someone I connected with on a mental level.

Depends on what I am looking for and what they looking for in witch way the scales tip

If it’s just out and out one night bang then looks take presdint

If your looking for a fb or fwb then I let the looks slide a little in favour off some personality

If your looking for a full on realship then it’s even more in the personality than looks department

And if your looking for a realship and to share me with others then that’s way on the personality side

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Welcome back

It’s got to be a combination of both in that the face must attract, but the personality is what keeps me interested.

Personality is what I look for, looks are only skin deep.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

If is always looks first - nobody says Oh wow what a personality on that one. If you have a great personality or not it will be looks that make the first move - that is different for different people

It will always be looks that is a constant

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Surely it depends on the situation… if it’s to satisfy a need for you both then physical attraction will be more important… if it’s going to be more long term then of course you need to be attracted to both elements

It’ll be 9 out of 10 times that a face pic or a smile that attracts me over a body pic… but once I’m chatting it’s personality and connection that decides if it’s taken any further. I’ve chatted to lots of people in life and on here and made some wonderful connections with a few ladies.

Some have been amazing partners and some are still. And some drift away to sail their own path but are true close friends.

By it’s always come from their personality that it became what it was

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

After initial attraction (for me face then body) it is definitely the personality that keeps me there. Or not as the case may be.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Like most who have posted, I need both. I wouldn't meet someone I wasn't attracted to, unless it was just for a cuppa and a chat,if we got on.

Equally, I wouldn't meet someone who was hot but dull.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’ve said it numerous times, you don’t look at her personality when you’re up to your knackers in her

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 24/08/21 12:44:20]

Maldon and Peterborough

I bloody hope not - I'll never find myself a delightful lady.

100% looks. I’m not wanting a relationship

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Me and my mate discussing this I've always said it's All About Personality forget about the looks if someone has got a good personality and you get on with that person that's all that matters when I was younger it was all about they look good they look fit I want to bang them maybe that's where I went wrong in my younger years "

Attraction can come in many ways for me, and others will know what I mean when I say 'that spark', but I can't just fuck someone simply because they're there, and available. No 'posh wanks' for me

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Attraction comes in many forms. I am attracted to someones manner and confidence. They do not need to be super handsome but they need to have that certain something about them.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Attraction comes in many forms. I am attracted to someones manner and confidence. They do not need to be super handsome but they need to have that certain something about them."

Perfectly put!

Maldon and Peterborough

"Attraction comes in many forms. I am attracted to someones manner and confidence. They do not need to be super handsome but they need to have that certain something about them."

When scientists have found out what my 'certain something' is then I may be a happy man.

» Add a new message to this topic