FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How is my profile?!

How is my profile?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well ladies and gents,

The title pretty much says it all.

But just out of my own sort-of paranoia, can anybody tell me if there's something wrong with my profile?

Thanks!

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well ladies and gents,

But just out of my own sort-of paranoia, can anybody tell me if there's something wrong with my profile?

Thanks!

xxx"

Well, I’d say its reasonably well written, if not just a tiny bit heavy on incidental waffle ,,,,,

So my only suggestion would be edit out some of the waffle and condense it slightly to make it more appealing on the eye….

But other than that, if you feel you’ve put yourself across in a manner that portrays what you offer and expect as a potential swinging partner, its perfect……

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well ladies and gents,

Thanks!

xxx"

If i had one critisism it would be i dont wanna really see the inside of your rectum up close, as nice as it may be....all in all....too many nether region pics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well ladies and gents,

Thanks!

xxxIf i had one critisism it would be i dont wanna really see the inside of your rectum up close, as nice as it may be....all in all....too many nether region pics"

At least it shows his butt is clean and no dangleberrys

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Well ladies and gents,

Thanks!

xxxIf i had one critisism it would be i dont wanna really see the inside of your rectum up close, as nice as it may be....all in all....too many nether region pics

At least it shows his butt is clean and no dangleberrys "

Ok points for a squeaky clean arsehole then

» Add a new message to this topic