FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I wonder why people look at your profile if

I wonder why people look at your profile if

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You are out of 'their' age range.

You cant even send a polite Hello

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

Some will look , if you are posting on forums. Perhaps to get an idea of what person is like etc.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

You don't think you can be curious to find out more about somebody just because you're not interested in them sexually? Why would you hold a view like that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You don't think you can be curious to find out more about somebody just because you're not interested in them sexually? Why would you hold a view like that? "

I agree with op here. This is a swingers site ie it’s supposed to be about sex

"You don't think you can be curious to find out more about somebody just because you're not interested in them sexually? Why would you hold a view like that? "

Who said that was my view??

"Some will look , if you are posting on forums. Perhaps to get an idea of what person is like etc. "

I agree in the forum front, but wasnt from a forum member

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They won't know you're out of their age range until they look

By *oob suckerMan  over a year ago

woking

"They won't know you're out of their age range until they look"

Happens to everyone? Too young, too old, wrong sex, it’s personal choice what everyone one wants?

Exactly and say if you like the look of someone (scrolling past a photo for example), check out their profile and distance. Lots comes into play actually

Shes in my, people near you and my age is shown

By *eisty LadyWoman  over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

If you walked down the street would you expect everyone who looked at you to speak?

Presumably not! Similarly just cos someone looks at your profile doesn’t mean that they are interested

In fact they may have been curious but been turned off by an empty or badly written profile

I have age limits on my profile, doesn’t mean they’re set in stone, it just is a guideline that I stick to 99% of the time

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"They won't know you're out of their age range until they look

Shes in my, people near you and my age is shown"

But she might not have found you that way .

Otherwise she might have looked out of curiosity.

"You don't think you can be curious to find out more about somebody just because you're not interested in them sexually? Why would you hold a view like that?

I agree with op here. This is a swingers site ie it’s supposed to be about sex "

I just looked at your profile but I don't want to fuck you.

Now what?

"You don't think you can be curious to find out more about somebody just because you're not interested in them sexually? Why would you hold a view like that?

I agree with op here. This is a swingers site ie it’s supposed to be about sex

I just looked at your profile but I don't want to fuck you.

Now what? "

At least you looked.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Cos we are all nosey and that’s what fab is all about

Looking and admiring even if they out of our range

I imagine women will decide after looking at your profile, wether they think “wow he looks and sounds good regardless of his age. I think I’ll drop him a message” and I guess the filter actually stops at least half the amount of pics that they would probably get from guys. It’s personal choice. Plus we all know women like a good snoop around and if you have a nice pic they will inadvertently give you a fab.

"You are out of 'their' age range.

You cant even send a polite Hello "

I have the right answer, can I have a prize please? Xx

They look at your profile because although they have set their filters to not include your age group, the age requirements are not set in stone. So when they do a search they set them differently and possibly view out of their message filter age group.

The lady in question has most likely viewed your profile as the photo interested her but decided at that time not to message you.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I imagine women will decide after looking at your profile, wether they think “wow he looks and sounds good regardless of his age. I think I’ll drop him a message” and I guess the filter actually stops at least half the amount of pics that they would probably get from guys. It’s personal choice. Plus we all know women like a good snoop around and if you have a nice pic they will inadvertently give you a fab. "

See this is someone who understands how it works .

A lot of people look in stealth mode as well to stop people messaging them just because they looked at a profile .

"I imagine women will decide after looking at your profile, wether they think “wow he looks and sounds good regardless of his age. I think I’ll drop him a message” and I guess the filter actually stops at least half the amount of pics that they would probably get from guys. It’s personal choice. Plus we all know women like a good snoop around and if you have a nice pic they will inadvertently give you a fab.

A lot of people look in stealth mode as well to stop people messaging them just because they looked at a profile ."

Wow! You just looked at my profile… are you free now

X

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Some will look , if you are posting on forums. Perhaps to get an idea of what person is like etc.

I agree in the forum front, but wasnt from a forum member"

You're over analysing things! There are lots of reasons she may have come across your profile, if you post in the forums it could have well been from there, many will read the threads but don't contribute.

Just because they can...

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"I imagine women will decide after looking at your profile, wether they think “wow he looks and sounds good regardless of his age. I think I’ll drop him a message” and I guess the filter actually stops at least half the amount of pics that they would probably get from guys. It’s personal choice. Plus we all know women like a good snoop around and if you have a nice pic they will inadvertently give you a fab.

A lot of people look in stealth mode as well to stop people messaging them just because they looked at a profile ."

It also saves all the melodramas. The amount men moan about women either looking at profiles when they aren't suitable, which we wouldn't know till we look. Or my personal favourite about not giving a polite thanks to their unsolicited messages, I really don't know why we bother in the first place

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A lot of people look in stealth mode as well to stop people messaging them just because they looked at a profile .

Wow! You just looked at my profile… are you free now

X "

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I had to turn that feature off so people couldn’t see if I have had a look. Purely because some thought if I looked I must be interested. Sometimes it’s like the rabbit hole for me. I just keep looking at profiles and have no idea how I ended up there.

I wouldn’t think too deeply about it OP. If they are interested they will message you. Fab a couple of their photos to show you have had a look and then move on.

» Add a new message to this topic