FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you think you've changed in the past few years?

Do you think you've changed in the past few years?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sometimes I'll see profiles that I'm tempted to message but then see even their most recent photos are pretty out of date (2+ years). In that case I usually leave it but I was just looking at my older pics and realised I haven't really changed all that much since I joined 4 years ago - if anything I actually look better? More confidence and a "fuck it" attitude I think.

Do you think your older pics are still a good representation of you now? And would you be put off by someone who doesn't have recent pics up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just got greyer lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I've just got greyer lol"

So have I tbh

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman  over a year ago

WSM

After a year of being stuck at home, the availability of smart phones and the easiest system to upload a picture then there’s not really an excuse to not keep your profile up to date even if only 6monthly or so. I do check the dates on pics and anything after a year I will ask for something recent

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I don’t show my old pics because I’m 2 stone heavier I do offer a clear disclaimer on angles though and explain my gut in detail. The only folk who will meet me are already good friends so I’m not bothered. What you see is what you get and I’m happy

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Not sure, retired so hopefully looking less stressed

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I don't mind seeing good older pics in conjunction with some newer ones. It's where there's only 2 pics that are 10 yrs old that I start to get a bit demanding about new content.

C

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"I've just got greyer lol

So have I tbh "

I prefer an expression that a Swedish friend of mine uses, he says "You don't get grey, you just add a bit more silver to your soul".

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I've lost some hair on my head and gained weight....

Just had a nosy of one of me from 2017... Yep few more greys but other than that.. the mannerisms... still the same

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I've changed.

Our earliest pictures are from 2012 and most recent from about a month ago.

I know my face looks older although none of you can see it it's for your own good

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I've only been here a year and a half and I think I look better than last year. I think my pictures are also better as I've been more creative and understood how to take pics of myself at good angles

I've changed. I'm much more confident in myself and how I look. That shows in my photos. Even my innocent head shot selfies. Plus my hair has gone naturally curly over the last two years and it used to be dead straight.

"I've just got greyer lol

So have I tbh

I prefer an expression that a Swedish friend of mine uses, he says "You don't get grey, you just add a bit more silver to your soul". "

That's sweet.

By *iBBWLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

I still have pics that are from my original merry-go-round here, and my profile pic is one of them, simply because I like it. I did put the scarf on again and it looks exactly the same, apart from the fact that I’m more tanned this year. I’ve taken a few new pics and uploaded them, but I’ve hidden my profile while I rewrite it so I don’t think it makes that much difference right now.

When I saw the thread title I was expecting it to be about mindset, attitudes, self-worth, etc., and was all ready to bore you all with that, too

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

I keep some of the old pics as an aspiration to maybe be be that slim again! :p

Plus they remind me of amazing nights in/out with some very filthy friends or naughty missions I accomplished. . .

Pics are for me aswell as friendly admirers!

A mixture of older and newer pictures gives us an indication of how fab active and genuine a profile is.

Personally I would be out off by a profile who had no recent photos especially if it’s a couples profile. That would generally ring alarm bells to me.

As another poster put with technology and phones etc there aren’t really any decent reasons why there are no recent photos on a profile.

As for our profile we’d definitely say it’s evolved since we joined. I don’t think that can be helped. Confidence grows, imagination is sparked, experiences mould what we want to try next and also who we’d like to meet.

Seiko

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've changed.

I'll update my pictures when I begin seriously meeting again.

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

"I've changed. I'm much more confident in myself and how I look. That shows in my photos. Even my innocent head shot selfies. Plus my hair has gone naturally curly over the last two years and it used to be dead straight."

Please can you tell my hair it wants to go curly all on its own? What was your secret???

I am currently saving to have it all permed again!

By *urls and DressesWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’ve changed very little, my weight has fluctuated somewhat, currently at the lower end of the fluctuations but nothing else has changed

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've changed. I'm much more confident in myself and how I look. That shows in my photos. Even my innocent head shot selfies. Plus my hair has gone naturally curly over the last two years and it used to be dead straight.

Please can you tell my hair it wants to go curly all on its own? What was your secret???

I am currently saving to have it all permed again! "

If it has any bend in it at all naturally, look into the curly girl method.

100% changed and still changing and it’s on going x

Feeling like the butterfly journey whooohoooo x or a teenage girl going through all the changes

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"Sometimes I'll see profiles that I'm tempted to message but then see even their most recent photos are pretty out of date (2+ years). In that case I usually leave it but I was just looking at my older pics and realised I haven't really changed all that much since I joined 4 years ago - if anything I actually look better? More confidence and a "fuck it" attitude I think.

Do you think your older pics are still a good representation of you now? And would you be put off by someone who doesn't have recent pics up? "

Of course, I have aged since my early photos went up, but I do add new ones often to keep them more up to date.

I have lost a fair bit of weight over the months, so I appear to be shrinking.

And I've gone from timid and shy to more brash and "what you see is what you get" too

Not good to leave old pics up and claim that's how we look now.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Sometimes I'll see profiles that I'm tempted to message but then see even their most recent photos are pretty out of date (2+ years). In that case I usually leave it but I was just looking at my older pics and realised I haven't really changed all that much since I joined 4 years ago - if anything I actually look better? More confidence and a "fuck it" attitude I think.

Do you think your older pics are still a good representation of you now? And would you be put off by someone who doesn't have recent pics up? "

When I look in my magic mirror I see that my waist is slimmer my shoulders broader, my erection thicker and harder, my receding hair has grown back, and my golf handicap is lower.... Oh and my Ford focus has turned into a ferrari.... Its a bloody good mirror.

By *awtyFrankleMan  over a year ago

Cork

[Removed by poster at 23/08/21 22:59:21]

By *awtyFrankleMan  over a year ago

Cork

I thought this was going to be about attitude & outlook too.

Hmm, looks wise I think I do look a few years older. Mindset wise, I think I’ve mellowed a lot, realised how luckier we all are (literally everyone reading this) and how quickly life goes by.

And I can’t wait to see your new photos.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We top them up from time to time when we get the opportunity.

Still me under those lights, we are all getting older but enjoying doing it naughtily.

London

Do you think your older pics are still a good representation of you now? And would you be put off by someone who doesn't have recent pics up?

When I look in my magic mirror I see that my waist is slimmer my shoulders broader, my erection thicker and harder, my receding hair has grown back, and my golf handicap is lower.... Oh and my Ford focus has turned into a ferrari.... Its a bloody good mirror. "

IWOOT

London

"I thought this was going to be about attitude & outlook too.

Hmm, looks wise I think I do look a few years older. Mindset wise, I think I’ve mellowed a lot, realised how luckier we all are (literally everyone reading this) and how quickly life goes by.

And I can’t wait to see your new photos. "

By *heekyflickWoman  over a year ago

LINCOLN

I had to delete my old pics as it looked nothing like me now..

I'm happier with how I look now, compared to 10 years ago. I don't think I look better, I'm just more ok with who I am now.

I'd like to look how I did a year ago a stone lighter and a lot less stressed

"I've changed. I'm much more confident in myself and how I look. That shows in my photos. Even my innocent head shot selfies. Plus my hair has gone naturally curly over the last two years and it used to be dead straight.

I am currently saving to have it all permed again! "

I started the menopause and the hormone change did it.

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Physically i've not changed a lot, apart from having longer hair now. I'm much more confident that I was a few years ago

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Grown a stubble beard since first pic.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Yes, I am about 2 stone lighter in my profile picture.

It was important to me to get some nice recent pictures uploaded asap because I wouldn't be able to cope with rejection based on my size so I want to show my body as it is now.

My hair is much longer now, too, but since my head is cut off it's not that important.

Ive changed a lot (mentally and physically

More tattoos

Not as toned - but will get there again

Pictures are updated regularly.. I’m just good with knowing what angels work for me!

Physically yes we are both in much better shape than we were a couple years ago. Bloated during initial lockdown but worked hard this year to get it back. Mentally pretty much the same. Confidence defo improves as you feel better about your physical appearance though we both find

"Ive changed a lot (mentally and physically

More tattoos

Not as toned - but will get there again

Pictures are updated regularly.. I’m just good with knowing what angels work for me! "

You look amazing lady x

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

All my pictures are recent, they’ll show I’m getting fatter and greyer!

Any old pictures I have I delete when I get time to sit and do them.

Have loads of new ones on which are obviously up to date as they have become more cheeky the longer I've been on here.

Confidence has grown over the time I've been here and I'm less likely to hide away now than before.

If people don't like me then not much will change that anyway so I don't care anymore

Our older pics still represent us , we both work hard at the gym week in week out , we do upload new ones though as we are constantly making videos lol . Would say that our bullshit tolerance has been vastly reduced with each year ongoing as we get older

I’ve changed a lot, mentally (with lots more work to do), physically, I have changed, but maybe just because I’m softer, with less muscle, which is fine

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I basically look the same as I did years ago but I am happier now and I have more confidence in myself.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I have recently because I put weight on over lockdown and felt it was a bit deceitful to have all my old ones on! Even though I prefer them .

God yes. I look back at the photos I posted when I joined and want to cry haha. I was much slimmer and even my face has changed. I've aged a great deal over the last year or so and weight gain has made a difference to my face. I'd feel like a fraud having them on my profile.

I wouldn't meet someone who only had old pics or even just pics. I'd want videos as it gives you a better idea of the person I think.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Not much in the last 4/5 years.

Only thing is I've stopped colouring my hair.

Pretty much the same looks/size wise.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes definitely. At the start when I was on here I was a size 18. Then something happened, shot up to a size 28/30, stopped posting photos and took a break from the site. In the past two years I've lost a considerable amount of weight - I'm now a comfortable size 20 (what with lockdown weight gain). I'm not really looking to meet people currently but when I am again (and I'm down to a size 16!) I'll post new photos. My hair has grown a lot as well and is thicker. Facially I've not really changed - no wrinkles, few more freckles and a grey hair.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Yes definitely. At the start when I was on here I was a size 18. Then something happened, shot up to a size 28/30, stopped posting photos and took a break from the site. In the past two years I've lost a considerable amount of weight - I'm now a comfortable size 20 (what with lockdown weight gain). I'm not really looking to meet people currently but when I am again (and I'm down to a size 16!) I'll post new photos. My hair has grown a lot as well and is thicker. Facially I've not really changed - no wrinkles, few more freckles and a grey hair. "

What I'd give for a grey hair... Well... Any hair really.

When I joined I wasn't sure what I was looking for , just a something. I had previously been a sub and loved it but wasn't sure I'd find a Dom I'd connect with so was riding the tide a bit.

I was at a low ebb when I joined if im honest with quite low self esteem.

As ive gone through my 2yrs on here I have blossomed.

I have learnt to love myself and be kinder to myself. Yes I may not be everyone's cup of tea and that's alright.

I met my Sir and he has helped me more than he will ever know. I work hard to look glamorous and sexy for him because I love seeing his smile when I please him.

Physically I may have a few extra curvy bits here and there thanks to lockdowns but hey, there are bigger world problems.

I currently feel sexier than I have at any other period of my life so it can't all be bad.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"

What I'd give for a grey hair... Well... Any hair really. "

A solitary grey hair would be a definite look.

I’ve definitely changed in last few years mentally and physically. Since having my daughter I’m more protective of my loved ones than ever… this includes friends. I’ve lost far to many of those this last few years too. I’ve opened up more about my last to people and I feel better for it. There’s only a few who get to know the whole me. Like most I put some timber on over lockdown but I’m back in the gym, forests and climbing centres training, I don’t want to be ripped just back to my fight prowess.

I’m older! More grey in my beard which quire like

More ink and more coming next week. More laid back. Less guarded towards new people wanting to be in my life. But generally I’m still Tom… I’m just more matured in my outlook

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yep I'm a lot fatter, body confidence has buggered off completely.

working on both

100pc. I'm getting back to peak peak body shape (not peak fitness tho!) But more importantly I'm a lot more comfortable with who I am, what I'm about, etc. A few years ago I was at ill ease with compliments (didn't believe them), didn't realize what I had going for me in other departments and was not cool with my sexual expressions. Which all meant while the world a saw a successful guy who had it all (on thw whole) my view was distorted to that of being damaged and destined for strife. ...

All good now.

By *arker secrets 321Man  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Just think people should b honest .went on a social meet with ex .arranged 2 meet this lady we got drinks sat down and waited 10 min b4 we realised women on next table was person were meetings .pics on her profile were at least 10years old x

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I'm more or less the same. Little bit older, but the L'Oréal face cream is working on that. Little bit fatter after 18 months of pandemic, but the gym membership is working on that.

Very few new photos because (a) at the moment feeling that I couldn't be arsed getting myself all dressed up when there is nobody to undress me, (b) there is nobody to take decent photos of me if I did get all dressed up, or indeed all undressed up.

I do have some new lingerie that is still not unwrapped from buying it just pre-pandemic, so when I'm ready to go out and start seeing people again I will no doubt be wanting to show that off in some new photos.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I don’t show my old pics because I’m 2 stone heavier I do offer a clear disclaimer on angles though and explain my gut in detail. The only folk who will meet me are already good friends so I’m not bothered. What you see is what you get and I’m happy "

Oh wow! Your hair is longer too! Looking great as ever

Not sure have changed much physically apart from more grey

Don't have many recent male sub pics as most of my recent experiences were as sissy or tv

Definitely changed more mentally

» Add a new message to this topic