FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You can't get kwikker than a kwik fit fitter

You can't get kwikker than a kwik fit fitter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or can you?

What's your most disappointing sexual encounter?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a late night fab date. He smoked some herbs then fell asleep during me massaging him. 10 hours out cold. I couldnt sleep as I'd been on the energy drinks and caffeine pills as I thought we'd be having an all nighter. When he woke up he cracked one off then called an uber. I was very confused lol. We never spoke again.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

My first ever fab meet. Too nervous to perform. Gave her some good oral instead. Was back before I drove so then I missed the last train home too.

*Disclaimer - I am much better now.

"Had a late night fab date. He smoked some herbs then fell asleep during me massaging him. 10 hours out cold. I couldnt sleep as I'd been on the energy drinks and caffeine pills as I thought we'd be having an all nighter. When he woke up he cracked one off then called an uber. I was very confused lol. We never spoke again."

oh dear

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Had a meet from pof we went for a drink In a country pub then a walk in the woods! He lifted my dress from behind as I was leant against a tree touching my bum and pussy! I heard him groaning thought he was just enjoying the touching but he had cum in his pants ! we met quite a few times more he got slightly better but never lasted long lovely man x

The meets I've had I've been home within the hour

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"The meets I've had I've been home within the hour "

That's good , you're two hours away then

"The meets I've had I've been home within the hour "
easy solution to this ... meet with people further away

"Had a late night fab date. He smoked some herbs then fell asleep during me massaging him. 10 hours out cold. I couldnt sleep as I'd been on the energy drinks and caffeine pills as I thought we'd be having an all nighter. When he woke up he cracked one off then called an uber. I was very confused lol. We never spoke again."

Omg

3 minutes.

"3 minutes. "
some would say this is a compliment. I hope he was a repeater.

Some interesting stories, cheers. The 3 minute wonder can always hire himself out as an egg timer!

By *andsome HandMan  over a year ago

roundabout

An ex tried to set up an mff. I was not onboard with the idea because jealousy had reared it's head in less intimate settings.

Anywho, I watched them get it on and was then encouraged to take part. All was going well until the other woman went down on me. Shit hit the fan because I was enjoying it too much.

"An ex tried to set up an mff. I was not onboard with the idea because jealousy had reared it's head in less intimate settings.

Anywho, I watched them get it on and was then encouraged to take part. All was going well until the other woman went down on me. Shit hit the fan because I was enjoying it too much. "

Ouch. Hope you were finished before he ructions started!

roundabout

"An ex tried to set up an mff. I was not onboard with the idea because jealousy had reared it's head in less intimate settings.

Anywho, I watched them get it on and was then encouraged to take part. All was going well until the other woman went down on me. Shit hit the fan because I was enjoying it too much.

Ouch. Hope you were finished before he ructions started! "

I'd barely even started

I'd barely even started "

Oopsie lol

roundabout

I'd barely even started

Oopsie lol"

I'll say. Funnier still, the ex replicated the other woman's oral technique soon after to try and prove I preferred it

» Add a new message to this topic