FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Speccy 4 eyes

Speccy 4 eyes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was having a discussion with my mate last night about wearing glasses in profile pics.

We are both full-time glasses wearers but whilst I have a selection of pics, some with specs, some without, all his are without.

He said it's because it puts people off, but I don't see that, so :

FOR THE SPECS WEARERS :

Do you take your glasses off for your

pics or leave 'em on ? and if so, why ?

FOR THE NON-SPECS WEARERS :

Do glasses in someone elses pics put you off, attract you or not arsed either way ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I initially had pics with glasses on, but have found the response better for pics without glasses - perhaps people are just shallow - you take your specs off for shagging anyway. Mind you a girl with glasses is always sexy - must be a man thing lol

i love wearing my specs but when i go out i tend to wear contacts

x

I find women in glasses quite sexy.

I keep mine on in my pics because glasses are a lot more trendier compared to what they used to be years ago.

I take them off in bed though

I think that some glasses wearers feel that it does put people off.

I am a glasses wearer but prefer contacts, although I think glasses can be a very sexy tool.

However if you're a glasses wearer that takes them off during sex to avoid the kiss bump effect and other steaming up type incidents (aswell as breakage lol) you don't feel very sexy when you can't see what you're doing.

i prefer a man who wears glasses.. but if he is more comfortable in contacts then thats good too

I'm a speccy and have never felt confident whilst wearing them so always opt for contacts when going out or in pic selection.

Speccy, ginger geek that likes girls clothes. Damn I've got everything going for me haven't I?!

By *icplforbimalebarrowCouple  over a year ago

barrow in furness cumbria

i have to wear my glasses all the time as i can see without them andi cant wear contacts

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

i like a women in specs

i like my glasses my proper ones and then my geeky ones lol

I (Mercedes) wear glasses/contacts snd can't see without them.

I tend to wear contacts when I'm on a meet but I do have a few pics with me in glasses cause some guys likes glasses. If a playmate likes glasses and finds them sexy I will wear them for a meet but I feel more comfortable and sexy in contacts.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I generally take pics with my specs on.. strange most people even comment on liking them..

Personally I wouldnt even notice if people are wearing them or not.. just part of the person.

I find thay can look very nice on some people glasses and sexy .. My girls dont need glasses but get them for the look at times... And sun glasses thay have loads.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont need to wear mine all the time...i have pics with both. Ive never had an adverse reaction to me wearing glasses...especially when wearing seamed stockings,pencil skirt and a tight blouse

I only need mine for reading so don't wear all the time. Always take them with me and response has so far always been good if I have put them on. Glasses on others don't bother me one way or the other it's the wearer I am more interested in

By *uggers nemesisCouple  over a year ago

london

i think girls in glasses are very sexy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why would i not wear my glasses, there part of me. It would be pretty apparent when they met me that i wear glasses. It does make me laugh though when people wear them who dont need them, you dont see people wearing hearing aids who dont need them.

As I can't see a thing without them, I tend to have all my pics with them on.

They do come off when I lick pussy,as I had a pair broken when the lady clamped her thighs as she cum!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I don't need specs so don't have that problem

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I wore glasses for years, couldn't wear contacts as struggled to put them in and take them out. So I had laser eye surgery, best money I have ever spent on myself.

Saying that I love people with glasses and think they can look sooooo sexy

I dont mind those who wear specs in profiles, im a wearer.

AND ...some guys look hot in them.

I take mine off

Given the type of site it is I wouldn't see the point in people wearing glasses in naked pics if they don't wear them for sex anyway. Maybe if they wear them generally have them on in clothed shots so you know what they'd look like on a social?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Given the type of site it is I wouldn't see the point in people wearing glasses in naked pics if they don't wear them for sex anyway. Maybe if they wear them generally have them on in clothed shots so you know what they'd look like on a social?"

Well that's just it. I would turn upto any meet in my glasses, cos if I didn't, I'd never make it there in the first place (not in one piece anyway).

So yes, they come off for sex, but that would be the view someone got of me first, with specs, so I personally think it's better that they get the chance to see me as I come.

"Given the type of site it is I wouldn't see the point in people wearing glasses in naked pics if they don't wear them for sex anyway. Maybe if they wear them generally have them on in clothed shots so you know what they'd look like on a social?"

ive tried pics with glasses and no glasses and i never get told i look ugly with them lol

I do wear glasses but I dont need them all day, just for computer work really. I can see without them. I do like my glasses and have several pairs as I get bored with just the same pair.

I dont tend to take pics with them on though because they detract from the face or the image. I do have pictures of me wearing glasses though

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Given the type of site it is I wouldn't see the point in people wearing glasses in naked pics if they don't wear them for sex anyway. Maybe if they wear them generally have them on in clothed shots so you know what they'd look like on a social?

ive tried pics with glasses and no glasses and i never get told i look ugly with them lol"

lets see one with please

"Given the type of site it is I wouldn't see the point in people wearing glasses in naked pics if they don't wear them for sex anyway. Maybe if they wear them generally have them on in clothed shots so you know what they'd look like on a social?

ive tried pics with glasses and no glasses and i never get told i look ugly with them lollets see one with please "

check you r mail box x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"that would be the view someone got of me first, with specs, so I personally think it's better that they get the chance to see me as I come."

I thought you said you took them off for sex?

I don't really notice them in pictures. I would find it odd seeing a picture of someone without them and then find that they have to wear them. One person I used to meet had to wear them during sex too.

By *33dfulthingsMan  over a year ago

london

Nothing wrong with glasses. It can give people a different look, sexy, sophisticated etc. If you meet someone when you only have seen them with glasses on it can give that extra feeling of stripping more from them when undressing, like an extra garment to reveal there natural beauty

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I feel naked without my glasses

I wear mine all the time, don't see the point in taking them off as I cannot see well without them, if it means I get less meets, so what, no big deal at all

I wear mine in my pictures and I do think they stop me getting meets

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I only need them for reading but I am wearing them in a couple of my pics - mainly because I cant see the button on the camera without them on

I have however been to many a meet where Ive forgotten they are still perched on the top of my head and then they drop off at a crucial moment...

I don't play in me glasses and most of my pics have been on play dates so not wearing them in most

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I was a speccy 4 eyes from age 13 (NHS tortoiseshell - who's old enough to remember them?) to the 2nd time I was 39 when I had my eyes lasered (not JUST so I could buy a pair of Raybans that wouldn't take prescription lenses) - apart from my recent experiments with colonics, best dosh I ever spent on myself - didn't like being in a pool cos I couldn't see, if I went into warm a room on a cool day (every ruddy day in Cumbria) the fogging up was a nightmare and now I can buy as many Raybans as I want!!!!

The styles of glasses there are today are much more fashionable than they used to be, I think girls and guys with glasses look great and it wouldn't put me off meeting whereas it might were I still a glasses wearer myself due the the tanglement chances when having a full on snog

"I wear mine in my pictures and I do think they stop me getting meets "

That's cos you have washboard abs and big cock - you could be wearing a clown nose and people wouldn't notice

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well i take mine off for sex, but im not putting pictures up of my sex face just to see if it puts people of or not. Have been told i look vulnerable without my glasses on though

"I dont need to wear mine all the time...i have pics with both. Ive never had an adverse reaction to me wearing glasses...especially when wearing seamed stockings,pencil skirt and a tight blouse "

Three words!

Nom, nom and nom!!

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I take mine off "

That explains why you only got your lips in the frame

"I take mine off

That explains why you only got your lips in the frame "

Only my lips? Oh shit. Why didn't someone tell me sooner?

"I dont need to wear mine all the time...i have pics with both. Ive never had an adverse reaction to me wearing glasses...especially when wearing seamed stockings,pencil skirt and a tight blouse

Three words!

Nom, nom and nom!! "

Really ? 3?

Mostly with glasses off, simply because I wear contact lenses much of the time, although a recent pic showed me with glasses on and I've had lots of messages saying how sexy they look!...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Neither of us need to wear glasses.... but we are not turned on or off by other people wearing glasses. Makes no difference to us at all.

I need to wear glasses all the time, it's pure coincidence I haven't got glasses on in my pictures on here. I wear glasses to every meet, however sometimes they don't stay on very long. Some men look more attractive when you can only partially see them.

In my opinion..

what should it matter whether someone wears specs in their profile pics on here or not, I thought the whole point of having a profile on here was to see if we get on /are comfortable enough with others to play together, not judge others on their pics alone!!!

I don't wear my glasses when I go out, as I only need them for driving and reading to balance the eyes so that I do not stress one or the other too much.

Therefore, my pics do not show me wearing them.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I wear mine in my pictures and I do think they stop me getting meets "

come here 4 eyes

To be honest I dont mind either way.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I look great if you take your glasses off

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I used to never wear my glasses out or in pics but as I get older, my eyesight gets worse & people wouldn't know if I were looking at them or the wall, if I went without!!

As for men in glasses, HOT as fook. I'm obsessed at the mo, lol

I wear mines for the computer, reading and driving. I have 1 pic with them on and the rest in my private gallery are without. I tend not to wear them on meets unless I am asked to.

By *exki11enWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I wear glasses all day every day, unless i'm on a night out or meet, then I wear contacts. All my pictures except one are without my glasses. Funny though that the one with glasses tends to be peoples favourite (possibly since I have a cock in my mouth and am peering over the top of said glasses)

» Add a new message to this topic