FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The best thing about memory loss

The best thing about memory loss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Is the fact you get some lovely surprises when parcels turn up you didnt know you had ordered. Two lovely pairs of stockings turned up today, i know i placed and order for a couple of dvds the other day, but im damn sure one wasnt chitty chitty bang bang but low and behold ive just had a message to say chitty chitty bang bang is on its way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is the fact you get some lovely surprises when parcels turn up you didnt know you had ordered. Two lovely pairs of stockings turned up today, i know i placed and order for a couple of dvds the other day, but im damn sure one wasnt chitty chitty bang bang but low and behold ive just had a message to say chitty chitty bang bang is on its way "

me wonders if it was a secret message with a sexual undertone ..

Chitty Chitty --- meaning clitty clitty

and

Bang Bang ---- well no expalantion required lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is the fact you get some lovely surprises when parcels turn up you didnt know you had ordered. Two lovely pairs of stockings turned up today, i know i placed and order for a couple of dvds the other day, but im damn sure one wasnt chitty chitty bang bang but low and behold ive just had a message to say chitty chitty bang bang is on its way

me wonders if it was a secret message with a sexual undertone ..

Chitty Chitty --- meaning clitty clitty

and

Bang Bang ---- well no expalantion required lol "

» Add a new message to this topic