FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > People watching

People watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empnbunk OP   Couple  over a year ago

south coast

Sitting in supermarket car park waiting to be sent to my next hire, watching people go in or out shop ....the big question being do the ladies have fanny fur or do they shave ...

.do you think its a certain age group that would shave ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mostly swingers and young people who shave. young people because they are more likely to follow fashion.

Haha my you are bored

south coast

Its been a vert quiet shift lol

south coast

"mostly swingers and young people who shave. young people because they are more likely to follow fashion."

Is it mostly swingers that shave the fanny fur off ? I would have thot it would be more wide spread ..could maybe agree if it was guys shaving their hairy sacks

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"mostly swingers and young people who shave. young people because they are more likely to follow fashion.

Is it mostly swingers that shave the fanny fur off ? I would have thot it would be more wide spread ..could maybe agree if it was guys shaving their hairy sacks "

I shaved my 'fanny fur' off long before we started swinging.

south coast

As did temp ,but do you think its certain age bracket in vanilla world that shaves the fanny fur or think its all ages

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

People of any age who have a bit more than missionary position sex might. And swingers of all ages... and those going for operations in the netehr regions but I guess you were not thinking of those

south coast

Ermmm no lol just an average day perving and trying to pick out the shavers

"Ermmm no lol just an average day perving and trying to pick out the shavers "
... specshavers....?

By *smCouple  over a year ago

Liskeard

perhaps on your next shift you should get your self a clip board and do a survey....

south coast

I cant possibly be the only 1 to play this game

south coast

"perhaps on your next shift you should get your self a clip board and do a survey....

"

Now theres a thought

"perhaps on your next shift you should get your self a clip board and do a survey....

"

Me thinks we should all be in neat little uniforms and join him...

I do the same observations..my local bingo hall aint that far away...thank fuck for my zoom on my camera

"I do the same observations..my local bingo hall aint that far away...thank fuck for my zoom on my camera"
your "zoom" gets quite a bit of use, doesn't it?;-)

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I cant possibly be the only 1 to play this game "

No, mate, you're not. I do it all the time.

I play it online too! Have a look for a site called Guess Her Muff, it shows you someone in a 'normal' photo and - as the name implies - you have to guess how she keeps her muff (natural, trimmed, patch, landing strip, Brazilian or shaved).

Girl #3215 on the home page at the moment is gorgeous

"I do the same observations..my local bingo hall aint that far away...thank fuck for my zoom on my camerayour "zoom" gets quite a bit of use, doesn't it?;-)"

perhaps u wanna sample the manual zoom...put ur hands around it..nice n gently, feel the girth, slowly, twist clockwise..and watch how it extends

swindon

...forgot to say that it also has photographic evidence to determine whether you were right or wrong as well

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

You will find the regular trolley pushing shoppers all shave. Well they do once they have pushed too closely and caught their bush in the toddler rack in front of the tolley handle!

"I do the same observations..my local bingo hall aint that far away...thank fuck for my zoom on my camerayour "zoom" gets quite a bit of use, doesn't it?;-)

perhaps u wanna sample the manual zoom...put ur hands around it..nice n gently, feel the girth, slowly, twist clockwise..and watch how it extends"

Bet it goes beyond 750

"I do the same observations..my local bingo hall aint that far away...thank fuck for my zoom on my camerayour "zoom" gets quite a bit of use, doesn't it?;-)

perhaps u wanna sample the manual zoom...put ur hands around it..nice n gently, feel the girth, slowly, twist clockwise..and watch how it extendsBet it goes beyond 750 "

open ur legs I wanna see ur aperature

south coast

Me thinks we should all be in neat little uniforms and join him... "

That made me laugh ...excuse me madam we are doing a quick survey on fanny fur ....do you have any or do u shave ...can we see??

perhaps u wanna sample the manual zoom...put ur hands around it..nice n gently, feel the girth, slowly, twist clockwise..and watch how it extendsBet it goes beyond 750

open ur legs I wanna see ur aperature"

I am still daydreaming about your megapixels... sigh

That made me laugh ...excuse me madam we are doing a quick survey on fanny fur ....do you have any or do u shave ...can we see?? "

Yep, serving small glass of ice cold milk for good measure... precisely what I had in mind

south coast

That made me laugh ...excuse me madam we are doing a quick survey on fanny fur ....do you have any or do u shave ...can we see?? Yep, serving small glass of ice cold milk for good measure... precisely what I had in mind "

we do think alike ehh I wonder what else we may both enjoy

[Removed by poster at 04/09/12 19:48:16]

perhaps u wanna sample the manual zoom...put ur hands around it..nice n gently, feel the girth, slowly, twist clockwise..and watch how it extendsBet it goes beyond 750

open ur legs I wanna see ur aperatureI am still daydreaming about your megapixels... sigh "

ffs I wanted a macro shot of ur clit..now uve just squirted on my lens...knew that screen guard was on a mustby neediness!!!!!!!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I cant possibly be the only 1 to play this game "

Not exactly...

But I often try to decide if random strangers have a

Straight shaft or a bit of a bendy banger, even a slightly curved cock or just an out and out wonky willy

swindon

"I cant possibly be the only 1 to play this game

Not exactly...

But I often try to decide if random strangers have a

Straight shaft or a bit of a bendy banger, even a slightly curved cock or just an out and out wonky willy "

Conversely, I often try to decide if random strangers have big, medium-sized or itsy bitsy nipples, and whether they're brown, flesh-coloured or pink.

I also play the same game with not-random-strangers. If I'm bored in a meeting at work then I usually start playing it. I'm slowly working my way through the entire female workforce!

I admit to crotch watching, thinking I wander if they have a nice package??

"I admit to crotch watching, thinking I wander if they have a nice package?? "
Love that term "crotch watching" as it sounds so harmless, like a bit of train or bird spotting pmsl

"I admit to crotch watching, thinking I wander if they have a nice package?? Love that term "crotch watching" as it sounds so harmless, like a bit of train or bird spotting pmsl "

I wear my mac too when I go a 'crotch watching'. Binoculars are not always required. A note pad - well sometimes

"I admit to crotch watching, thinking I wander if they have a nice package?? Love that term "crotch watching" as it sounds so harmless, like a bit of train or bird spotting pmsl

I wear my mac too when I go a 'crotch watching'. Binoculars are not always required. A note pad - well sometimes "

THis is getting better by the minute!!!! I wanted a new challenge...

south coast

other good games to play while twiddling my thumbs....yes my thumbs lol is up for anything or frigid fecker this can be tied in with the fannyfur game

"I admit to crotch watching, thinking I wander if they have a nice package?? Love that term "crotch watching" as it sounds so harmless, like a bit of train or bird spotting pmsl

I wear my mac too when I go a 'crotch watching'. Binoculars are not always required. A note pad - well sometimes "

I call it Trumping Tuppence. A nice way to waste some time lol

» Add a new message to this topic