FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time wasting!

Time wasting!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry to rant but it really annoys me that most men on here want the fuck when it suits them! Not taking into account that some of us have children and that we can't all come running at a moments notice! We are all here for a reason, but I hate being called a time waster just because I've not been constantly texting or arranging meets!!!! Sorry to all you decent guys out there! Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

AND... breathe...

It's another way of finding out those that sprint and those that can manage a marathon.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its just another way to sort out the wheat from the chaff!

Most of us decent guys realise that the world doesn't revolve around sex 24/7 and that people have a life to live!

I.e. Children, family, work and just not interested in a meet at that time!

They're great aren't they?!

The ones who think just because you're online you must be available to come round and shag them. And it's amazing how many single men are only available to come to mine between 8am-4pm on a weekday.

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

This is one of those topics that gender seems to matter.

Men have to available when the woman is free. It never seems to be the other way around.

So many men are called timewasters because they are not available to met at the sametimes the woman is etc..

By *r nobodyMan  over a year ago

salford

I think there are some people that are time wasters yes they chat to you send messages but never seem avalible to meet Ok yes I know you have other comitments but I do think some are here just to lead others on Do not get me wrong yes most are on here for the right reasons

"Sorry to rant but it really annoys me that most men on here want the fuck when it suits them! Not taking into account that some of us have children and that we can't all come running at a moments notice! We are all here for a reason, but I hate being called a time waster just because I've not been constantly texting or arranging meets!!!! Sorry to all you decent guys out there! Xxxx "

Its quite simple, when men wanna fuck, they wanna fuck right now......or else they sulk

By *acandJulesCouple  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

We understand what you mean, I posted that we needed somebody who could accommodate a "Gang Bang" for the wife on Mon 10th or 11th Spet between 10am and 2pm, has to be these day's and times due to school and work. We got loads of replies most which said they could not accommodate but would like to be part of the gang bang! or I can do weekends and evenings! I replied to everybody and told them we have the men just need a place to play and whoever proveds it gets to join in. Well you would not believe the amount of abuse we got back calling us time wasters and fakes!!! all from single guy's and they wonder why most people won't bother with them.

Have now got the Gang Bang sorted, sorry about going on. One last point though the pecking order with us is Children first, Work second and Fun when we can get it.

By *acandJulesCouple  over a year ago

Stockton on Tees

"Sorry to rant but it really annoys me that most men on here want the fuck when it suits them! Not taking into account that some of us have children and that we can't all come running at a moments notice! We are all here for a reason, but I hate being called a time waster just because I've not been constantly texting or arranging meets!!!! Sorry to all you decent guys out there! Xxxx

Its quite simple, when men wanna fuck, they wanna fuck right now......or else they sulk "

"Sorry to rant but it really annoys me that most men on here want the fuck when it suits them! Not taking into account that some of us have children and that we can't all come running at a moments notice! We are all here for a reason, but I hate being called a time waster just because I've not been constantly texting or arranging meets!!!! Sorry to all you decent guys out there! Xxxx "

Rant allowed, even though it's not officially rant day (which is Thursdays btw ).

Happens to everyone (even couples!) and you just have to develop a thicker skin and rise above it. Oh, and spot the signs of an impending arseh*le sooner, of course.

Seriously, the big plus side of Fabs is that it is free (the site I was on as a single guy was £129 for the first MONTH!). The down side of that is that life for both single men AND single women on here is hard - very hard at times.

Like the first comment said..... B-r-e-a-t-h-e.......! I would add 'count to 10 and find the 'block' button...'

Chin up, Mrs Chummley-Warner!!!

"Sorry to rant but it really annoys me that most men on here want the fuck when it suits them! Not taking into account that some of us have children and that we can't all come running at a moments notice! We are all here for a reason, but I hate being called a time waster just because I've not been constantly texting or arranging meets!!!! Sorry to all you decent guys out there! Xxxx

Its quite simple, when men wanna fuck, they wanna fuck right now......or else they sulk "

I don't sulk! Wank - yes, sulk - never! So un-gentlemanly.......

WELL SAID THAT WOMAN!

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Rant allowed, even though it's not officially rant day (which is Thursdays btw ).

Happens to everyone (even couples!) and you just have to develop a thicker skin and rise above it. Oh, and spot the signs of an impending arseh*le sooner, of course.

Seriously, the big plus side of Fabs is that it is free (the site I was on as a single guy was £129 for the first MONTH!). The down side of that is that life for both single men AND single women on here is hard - very hard at times.

Like the first comment said..... B-r-e-a-t-h-e.......! I would add 'count to 10 and find the 'block' button...'

"

Who decided 'Rant Day' was Thursday? seems like rant day is any day

Forum Mod

I must seem to float through this site on my own little cloud of happiness

I never have any problems with guys behaving like that and almost everyone that I choose to speak to has been nothing but respectful and polite

this is what separats us on this planet

we have freedom of choice all other species only have sex once a year for breeding we do it for fun as well

I bet you feel better for getting that off your chest lol --- time wasters are the bian of bot sexes on here aqnd trust me as bisexual man it not restricted to just MF meeting/chatting - id even go as fora to say that 4 out of 5 men dont turn up at MM meetings and or cancel at last min

Were as thats just about 3 out 5 for women/couples

my opinions only peeps

Who decided 'Rant Day' was Thursday? seems like rant day is any day"

You mean you hadn't noticed???? Lol!

Yawn

Do things at your pace OP and just ignore the negative stuff.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

Couldn't agree more, they seem to think that we are all here for their benefit when they want it.. an no childminder or kids in bed means that you are a timewaster.

Well we know where the block button is and think we are going for the record on FAB of the longest blocked list... last count it was 650 !! yes 650 !!! that does inlcude ones that were blocked just so we know who we spoke to and mutually were not matched mind so its not all idiots but the majority is. Also all married men get blocked not into that (behind their wives back i mean not couples on here )

We are here for our benefit and enjoyment not to be abused or insulted by idiots so block is very handy... hope to god there is not maximum you can block... won't be many left unblocked soon.

It's frustrating - but not determined by sex! Just by 'people'.

Some are more flexible than others, and some have more constraints on their time - be it work, family or kids.

Always stick to your own priorities - ignore those that are ignorantly demanding - and stick to communicating with those that suit your needs and schedules!

There's someone out there for everyone - don't give up!!

"Sorry to rant but it really annoys me that most men on here want the fuck when it suits them!"

Another day another 'flame the Single Blokes' Thread. Most men?

But on the other hand:

" ..... I never have any problems with guys behaving like that and almost everyone that I choose to speak to has been nothing but respectful and polite "

Now as I have never personally wasted anyone's time (or even been accused of it), don't know any male, female or couple Swing mates who have and have never had MY time wasted by anyone in nearly 8 years I always ask why it is certain people seem to whinge about finding all the 'timewasters'?

Maybe they ought to look at themselves rather than lashing out in a public rant and rethink their own way of making contact, getting to know people and arranging meets?

IMHO.

Couldn't agree more, they seem to think that we are all here for their benefit when they want it.. an no childminder or kids in bed means that you are a timewaster.

Well we know where the block button is and think we are going for the record on FAB of the longest blocked list... last count it was 650 !! yes 650 !!! that does inlcude ones that were blocked just so we know who we spoke to and mutually were not matched mind so its not all idiots but the majority is. Also all married men get blocked not into that (behind their wives back i mean not couples on here )

We are here for our benefit and enjoyment not to be abused or insulted by idiots so block is very handy... hope to god there is not maximum you can block... won't be many left unblocked soon."

Ever wondered why the army of ungrateful, unreading and totally selfish, unthinking single blokes seek you out to make your swinging life the hell it obviously is and why you need to fill your Blockhouse so often?

No didn't think you did ..

"Couldn't agree more, they seem to think that we are all here for their benefit when they want it.. an no childminder or kids in bed means that you are a timewaster.

We are here for our benefit and enjoyment not to be abused or insulted by idiots so block is very handy... hope to god there is not maximum you can block... won't be many left unblocked soon.

Ever wondered why the army of ungrateful, unreading and totally selfish, unthinking single blokes seek you out to make your swinging life the hell it obviously is and why you need to fill your Blockhouse so often?

No didn't think you did .. "

PMSL!!!!!! Bet they don't Some people do like to put themselves well and truly in the firing line, don't they...

We are here for our benefit and enjoyment not to be abused or insulted by idiots so block is very handy... hope to god there is not maximum you can block... won't be many left unblocked soon."

Jeesus H Christ on a bike!

I've probably just got blocked for even daring to look at their profile.

Is there anything that the Mr of the couple actually allows? Cos looking at the list I'm amazed they can ever go to rhe toilet without finding it blocked.

Another day, another thread taking the stick to the single guys.

Dysfunctional behaviour isn't handed out on this site by virtue of sex and relationship status.

Then again, changing attitudes is never as simple as pointing this out.

By *AnDjOb HuNtErMan  over a year ago

YORKS

my biggest annoyance is when you get a message from someone , you reply , but then you get no reply back or dont hear from them again , it's hard enough for single guys on here to get a meet so when you get a message from a lady your first reaction is "yes , i've got someone interested" , winds me right up !

"my biggest annoyance is when you get a message from someone , you reply , but then you get no reply back or dont hear from them again , it's hard enough for single guys on here to get a meet so when you get a message from a lady your first reaction is "yes , i've got someone interested" , winds me right up !"

Sadly, the tantra (or mantra of you prefer) of this game is that no one owes you anything.

Replies to messages fall into this category.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm here for the single guys and only the single guys (oh, except for the bi mm couples ) and I have met some absolute gems.

But I do get the OPs issue. I travel a lot for work so can be away for a few weeks at a time. I generally put a note in my status that I'm not looking to meet for a while but a status only lasts a set time and I don't always get to update it straight away.

I get grief for being away from Sheffield, I get grief cos I say I'm not looking to meet, I get grief for replying to someone that I'm out of town and won't be back for a couple of weeks.

I even get unsolicited mail telling me I shouldn't be on here if I don't want to meet... Did you spot the mistake they make? the assumption is that I don't want to meet, not that my job leaves me unable to meet at certain times - it's no more than if I worked in a shop and couldn't meet during opening hours.

"I'm here for the single guys and only the single guys (oh, except for the bi mm couples ) and I have met some absolute gems.

But I do get the OPs issue. I travel a lot for work so can be away for a few weeks at a time. I generally put a note in my status that I'm not looking to meet for a while but a status only lasts a set time and I don't always get to update it straight away.

I get grief for being away from Sheffield, I get grief cos I say I'm not looking to meet, I get grief for replying to someone that I'm out of town and won't be back for a couple of weeks.

I even get unsolicited mail telling me I shouldn't be on here if I don't want to meet... Did you spot the mistake they make? the assumption is that I don't want to meet, not that my job leaves me unable to meet at certain times - it's no more than if I worked in a shop and couldn't meet during opening hours.

"

How very dare you!!

Sheffield

"I'm here for the single guys and only the single guys (oh, except for the bi mm couples ) and I have met some absolute gems.

How very dare you!! "

The worst part is that I can rarely play when away as we usually stay in corporate apartments and my colleagues would notice if I had a guest and would wonder where I was going if I went out!

Sheffield

How very dare you!! "

The worst part is that I can rarely play when away as we usually stay in corporate apartments and my colleagues would notice if I had a guest and would wonder where I was going if I went out!

" The worst part is that I can rarely play when away as we usually stay in corporate apartments and my colleagues would notice if I had a guest and would wonder where I was going if I went out! "

Just tell em that ya goin out to shag ya brains out wi a very rich superstud who's hung like a barnacle...;-);-)

Failin that... Tell em ya meetin me...

Sheffield

" The worst part is that I can rarely play when away as we usually stay in corporate apartments and my colleagues would notice if I had a guest and would wonder where I was going if I went out!

Just tell em that ya goin out to shag ya brains out wi a very rich superstud who's hung like a barnacle...;-);-)

Failin that... Tell em ya meetin me... "

lol will try that!

Have just been asked where I'm travelling to and am I in a hotel...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"my biggest annoyance is when you get a message from someone , you reply , but then you get no reply back or dont hear from them again , it's hard enough for single guys on here to get a meet so when you get a message from a lady your first reaction is "yes , i've got someone interested" , winds me right up !"

That happens to us ladies too you know.

YORKS

"my biggest annoyance is when you get a message from someone , you reply , but then you get no reply back or dont hear from them again , it's hard enough for single guys on here to get a meet so when you get a message from a lady your first reaction is "yes , i've got someone interested" , winds me right up !

That happens to us ladies too you know."

well it's made me rethink renewing my site supporter pass ever again :/

I must admit life has been much easier since I changed tactics. I've met some lovely people, and I very rarely get mail from people I don't want to talk to.

I used to get so wound up with mail from people (not just blokes) that were just downright rude. Not anymore.

It's made me a much happier cheerier old bag.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"my biggest annoyance is when you get a message from someone , you reply , but then you get no reply back or dont hear from them again , it's hard enough for single guys on here to get a meet so when you get a message from a lady your first reaction is "yes , i've got someone interested" , winds me right up !

That happens to us ladies too you know.

well it's made me rethink renewing my site supporter pass ever again :/ "

I don't think one of the benefits of being a site supporter is guaranteed meets. It's to support the site only.

YORKS

true , and i don't mind supporting the site , but i'm getting fed up of some of the timewasters on here thats all :/

See, this is why we need a rant room.

so very flaming true

I got a text from a certain someone at 3.05 saturday flaming morning saying am i awake

well i ignored it till sunday where i sent a message and low and behold this certain someone hasnt replied

people who know me will know what im talking about

flaming playing with my emotions Gggggggggggrrrrrrrrr

drinking wine and breathe

Have had exactly the same, so just breathe and move onto the next one, your block list will get longer, no big deal

By *sMinxyWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

~~takes very deep breathe.... lol

Dont get me started on peeps who call you a timewaster because you wont drop everything (not just knickers..lol) and dash out in middle of the night leaving kids for a shag.. who also dont get that no I wont talk on phone at teatime about sex!! You may be on your own.. But my kids would ground me from using a computer/phone for life..lol

I have some super 'friends' who are understanding and wonderful... and I know there are many more around.. and just some silly peeps who maybe need to chill a bit..lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Well we know where the block button is and think we are going for the record on FAB of the longest blocked list... last count it was 650 !! yes 650 !!! "

Now THAT'S what I call timewasting.... your own time that is ... counting those

unfortunately my mobile doesnt have a block button

3.05am in the flaming morning

I ask ya thats nots flaming right

"Well we know where the block button is and think we are going for the record on FAB of the longest blocked list... last count it was 650 !! yes 650 !!!

Now THAT'S what I call timewasting.... your own time that is ... counting those "

WOWwowWOW

I know the feeling! Maybe us ladies should get babysitting groups arranged then take it in turns to have nights out. As my social life fir the past 7 years has been less active than a hermit crabs, to suddenly keep asking my parents to sit is making them suspicious, I mean I can hardly tell them I am meeting a stranger for a hard dirty fuck once a week can I!! Love the comments about the "single" guys who can only meet in the daytime. Just one other thing, why di they assume if your a single mom that you don't work???

"I know the feeling! Maybe us ladies should get babysitting groups arranged then take it in turns to have nights out. As my social life fir the past 7 years has been less active than a hermit crabs, to suddenly keep asking my parents to sit is making them suspicious, I mean I can hardly tell them I am meeting a stranger for a hard dirty fuck once a week can I!! Love the comments about the "single" guys who can only meet in the daytime. Just one other thing, why di they assume if your a single mom that you don't work??? "

Just bring all the kids round mine

I will give up my time as aint fussed at present on meeting anyone for any type of fun

So that way at least you ladies can fab away.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I think there are some people that are time wasters yes they chat to you send messages but never seem avalible to meet Ok yes I know you have other comitments but I do think some are here just to lead others on Do not get me wrong yes most are on here for the right reasons "

You can only lead people who want to be led.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Id disagree totally with the "most men" thing, also the only people i have heard complaining that they dont get texts and lack of communication are women, in fact most single guys who are friends of mine complain that women expect this and get decidedly arsey if they dont get the texts constantly. Ya cant please everyone though eh?

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am the worst texter sometimes.. I forget to reply haha

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Jeesus H Christ on a bike!

I've probably just got blocked for even daring to look at their profile.

Is there anything that the Mr of the couple actually allows? Cos looking at the list I'm amazed they can ever go to rhe toilet without finding it blocked."

I wouldn't be surprised - me too as I just had a peek at them! Jeez! Talk about demanding! Well I actually don't care if they block me!

"Sorry to rant but it really annoys me that most men on here want the fuck when it suits them!

Another day another 'flame the Single Blokes' Thread. Most men?

But on the other hand:

..... I never have any problems with guys behaving like that and almost everyone that I choose to speak to has been nothing but respectful and polite

Now as I have never personally wasted anyone's time (or even been accused of it), don't know any male, female or couple Swing mates who have and have never had MY time wasted by anyone in nearly 8 years I always ask why it is certain people seem to whinge about finding all the 'timewasters'?

Maybe they ought to look at themselves rather than lashing out in a public rant and rethink their own way of making contact, getting to know people and arranging meets?

IMHO."

Spot on darling!

Thanks for all of your messages guys n gals! Am smiling and wanking again now! Xxx

The moment I sense I am being mucked about, the potential playmate is a goner.

I do not sit around at the beck and call of another person, never have, never will.

"true , and i don't mind supporting the site , but i'm getting fed up of some of the timewasters on here thats all :/"

Care to define what or who you think are timewasters for us? Just as l have never had that problem l am intrigued to know what causes someone to use the term?

YORKS

mainly the ones that make first contact and say they wanna meet then stop messaging as soon as you send a reply and dont bother answering subsequent messages

For fear of reapting myself

Time wasting is an art for some people on here; they get a kickout of it

All i ever ask is that they READ my profile and if they are genuine interested say hi and if they aggree to meet they actually turn up clean and tidy etc etc

"mainly the ones that make first contact and say they wanna meet then stop messaging as soon as you send a reply and dont bother answering subsequent messages "

Well I have to say my friend that isn't 'Timewasting'. And I confess my question was loaded as I see this sort of interpretation far too often.

Stopping contact before a Meet is NOT timewasting.

Changing your mind up to a Meet is NOT timewasting.

Failing to reply to a mesage is NOT timewasting.

Not rushing to give you a BJ is NOT timewasting.

The only time (excuse the pun) anyone can 'waste your time' is when you have arranged a Meet, you are where you agree to be and the other people fail to turn up without any contact beforehand. There will be exceptions as in all things but my point is that up to the point of setting out to attend a Meet there is no time wasted.

I know parents will say 'but what about the 'Sitters we arranged? Well it is disappointing of course but if someone phones to cancel before you set out then I guess its a case of 'c'est la vie' but I do understand how annoying that can be.

As you can see I think the term 'Timewaster' is bandied about far too easily and in most cases totally incorrectly.

IMHO

"For fear of reapting myself

Time wasting is an art for some people on here; they get a kickout of it

All i ever ask is that they READ my profile and if they are genuine interested say hi and if they aggree to meet they actually turn up clean and tidy etc etc "

Not too much to ask at all.

"The only time (excuse the pun) anyone can 'waste your time' is when you have arranged a Meet, you are where you agree to be and the other people fail to turn up without any contact beforehand. There will be exceptions as in all things but my point is that up to the point of setting out to attend a Meet there is no time wasted."

How about the time women spend prior to a meet doing their nails, their hair, deciding what to wear, putting on their makeup...?

For a man, well, they can usually have a shower and shave and get dressed and that's it. Women can, and often do, spend hours getting ready for a meet.

" For a man, well, they can usually have a shower and shave and get dressed and that's it. Women can, and often do, spend hours getting ready for a meet."

Oi... Takes me hours to put me slap on... Ya betch...!!

" For a man, well, they can usually have a shower and shave and get dressed and that's it. Women can, and often do, spend hours getting ready for a meet.

Oi... Takes me hours to put me slap on... Ya betch...!! "

Really? It never shows...

" For a man, well, they can usually have a shower and shave and get dressed and that's it. Women can, and often do, spend hours getting ready for a meet.

Oi... Takes me hours to put me slap on... Ya betch...!!

Really? It never shows... "

A perfectly applied makeup never does...

We understand what your saying there is lots of genuine guys out there including myself I do meet if my partner is working sometimes but like most couples or single females are fed up with knob jockeys whom spoil it for others on here I guess most of them don’t read profiles we have an child to we had a meet with this male one day just for cuppa and get to know him and if we all got on we could arrange a meet for another day when child was not here as soon he walked through the door we ask him did he wanted a cuppa and straight away he said no any chance you can ask your daughter to go upstairs so I can get to play with Louise I told him she not a fucking toy just piss off you have spoiled it for yourself now and two weeks later we had brick through window this was from another site we met the male but there are genuine decent blokes just some that want a quick leg over .

» Add a new message to this topic