FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > WARNING -WARNING

WARNING -WARNING

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

PET OWNERS

PLZ B AWARE ,,,

THERE R SUM UNSCRUPULOUS PPL GOING ROUND ATTACKING DOGS N CATS N LACEING FOOOD WITH ANTIFREEZE ,,THIS IS FATAL 2 UR PETS ,,,,N DO CHECK UR INSURANCE POLICYS AS SUM DO DNT COVER POISING ,,

HOW DO I KNOW THIS U MAY ASK ,,,ITS JUST HAPPEND WITH MY DAUGHTERS DOG N BECAUSE THE DOG IS A FUSSY EATER ,THY TRIED 2 PULL HER OVER THE WALL N RIPPED HER EAR OFF ,,,FIRST VET BILL 4OO POUND ,,,INSURANCE DO NOT COVER THIS PLZ CHECK UR SMALL PRINTS ,,,,N PLZ B VIGILE OVER UR PETS ,,,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont have a pet but thanks for heads up on issue - hope pussy gets better --ops doggy lol

thanx hun its a rotty plenty stones big ,still in surgery from six thirty this morning ,,,,

show me who done it and ill rip their heads off

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

This sort of thing does not surprise me. Youths today are finding it harder and harder to get a thrill. Everything is so safe these days.

Lots of young people have in there nature to seek thrills, to push the limits. It because of this humans have expanded across the world and have survived.

We as a society are now trying to control this instinct and of course it will not work. We need to bring back the risks and danger is life. That way people will not seek out new ways to get it.

Going back to the original post though, I do think people hurting other people pets or even their own pets need to be locked up. This is sickning behaver, but like I say I feel we are to blame as a society, and this is the real sickning thing

We're having a spate of cat poisonings locally at the moment, 11 reported just last week.

There's some sick people around!

deffo sick ba------,,,n wud lv 2 do 2 those involved wot they do 2 defencless animals ,,,,,,,

there's some fecking sick twunts out there

Wolf

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

How are they getting to the food to put the ant freeze in it?

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i work in animal rescue and we are seeing more and more of this

they r pre laceing food from there own pockets ,,they r carrying food ,,,n police have sed wen they get dog out of way they free 2 burgle ur home ,,,

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Apparently anti-freeze is "sweet" tasting and animals are attracted to it. So those who store anti-freeze in garages sheds must be careful .

The animals who have consumed it suffer a slow, horrible death so anyone who deliberately poisons them are sick.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"PET OWNERS

PLZ B AWARE ,,,

THERE R SUM UNSCRUPULOUS PPL GOING ROUND ATTACKING DOGS N CATS N LACEING FOOOD WITH ANTIFREEZE ,,THIS IS FATAL 2 UR PETS ,,,,N DO CHECK UR INSURANCE POLICYS AS SUM DO DNT COVER POISING ,,

HOW DO I KNOW THIS U MAY ASK ,,,ITS JUST HAPPEND WITH MY DAUGHTERS DOG N BECAUSE THE DOG IS A FUSSY EATER ,THY TRIED 2 PULL HER OVER THE WALL N RIPPED HER EAR OFF ,,,FIRST VET BILL 4OO POUND ,,,INSURANCE DO NOT COVER THIS PLZ CHECK UR SMALL PRINTS ,,,,N PLZ B VIGILE OVER UR PETS ,,,,, "

hope all is getting better.

Our neighbour killed 3 of my dobermanns in 2010 by using Zoflora disenfectant.. beware of it it contains ethanol and had same effects as antifreeze..i have email from manufacturer comfirming how dangerous it is to dogs and its on the shelves in every supermaket.

Hopes your baby recovers from this attack.. sadly i wasnt so lucky.

By *r Stagger LeeMan  over a year ago

torquay

know someone who had their cat targetted before, police couldn't do any thing so he got creative with paint stripper on their car.

» Add a new message to this topic