FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I wonder if they realise...

I wonder if they realise...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

The effect that a host of pics of penetration without protection has.

I've been discouraged by four profiles recently that I was otherwise considering by pics of (supposed) single men indulging in unprotected sex.

One even had a pic of dp and neither guy in either hole was wearing. Now one may well have been her OH, but both of them?!?

Even worse when you can spot that it's different ladies in different pics.

I make no judgment on people who choose to play bareback, but I don't. And all of these guys had safe sex listed as a fave.

Am I being unduly harsh?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On single guys (or girls) profiles, I think you have a valid point as the conclusion most people viewing the pics will draw is that these have been taken with at a meet. They may, of course, have been posed and generally you can tell when they have. If they ARE taken during a meet, then we would almost certainly hit the 'delete' button and move to the next profile.

With couples it's more difficult as, like some of ours, they are actually of the couple themselves... but sometimes they are not.....

Not really, to be honest. I'd be just as concerned

Absolutely not....they shouldn't advertise as safe sex and then show pics of bareback...I wouldn't trust em...ur right to bin them to the never going to happen pile....

By *hoe_nixCouple  over a year ago

leeds

maybe it a good job they have those pics -- so you can move on -- and not get caught out by a liar

I think fair enough if you are put off by pictures then don't play.

But it doesn't mean that just because the guys didn't wear a condom, that it means you are under obligation to also go bareback.

I assume everyone I play with goes bareback with others, regardless of what they tell me. I know that I don't play without condoms so I'm protecting myself as best I can. Just because a guy wears a condom in a pic doesn't mean that he alwaya plays safe, that could have been the one off occasion

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Very true Iconic.

I guess that the point I long windedly waffled around is don't they get that they are doing themselves out of meets by posting bareback pics?

of course they can play with a condom on for you, but you still suck their cock dont you?? someone who is known for playing bareback, wont get my mouth near them, even if they offer to put a condom on....again, personal preference...but i agree that its a big turn off

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've actually been caught out a bit. On the thumbnails one guy looked like he was paying bareback but enlarging the pic showed that he wasn't.

However I agree with Iconic. I take responsibilty for my own sexual health. If they say they WON'T play with a condom, then thats when you tell them to get stuffed.

"I think fair enough if you are put off by pictures then don't play.

But it doesn't mean that just because the guys didn't wear a condom, that it means you are under obligation to also go bareback.

I assume everyone I play with goes bareback with others, regardless of what they tell me. I know that I don't play without condoms so I'm protecting myself as best I can. Just because a guy wears a condom in a pic doesn't mean that he alwaya plays safe, that could have been the one off occasion "

Good point!!

You're always responsible for your own safety - ill agree - those profiles advertising they're looking for bare will not interest me - but even when they state safe - ill always bag up!!

Each to their own - but I take full responsibility for myself - and would expect those I choose to play with to expect nothing less!

"I've actually been caught out a bit. On the thumbnails one guy looked like he was paying bareback but enlarging the pic showed that he wasn't.

However I agree with Iconic. I take responsibilty for my own sexual health. If they say they WON'T play with a condom, then thats when you tell them to get stuffed. "

I think it is important to cover up, specially with all this rain we have been having!...

On a serious note, I do cover up, and the last time I was on Fab, did post the famous penetration shot on my profile. I don't intend to do that this time round... You learn daily on this site!

Cover up... It's wet out there! well not now the schools are back...

"Very true Iconic.

I guess that the point I long windedly waffled around is don't they get that they are doing themselves out of meets by posting bareback pics? "

I agree, because even though those of us who don't bareback would always ensure a condom, the first initial impression and image is a bareback session. I don't think people do realise, but then I guess do any of us know what impression we are giving in our pics.

I have a picture taken a while ago which was of me with one side of my face in a decaying zombie type look. One person asked my OH if I had a facial disfigurement. He asked me whether I should includxe that pic on here and I said yes I wanted it. I like creating different things, it doesn't have to be a sexual image and I think it gives an insight into my creativeness. And I don't want to meet with people who are daft enough to not figure out it was make up. So putting the pic up, even if it cost me a few messages, does not bother me.

Maybe these guys do realise and think what the hell it looks sexier, but I bet many of them don't, but its put you off and it will countless more.

"Very true Iconic.

I guess that the point I long windedly waffled around is don't they get that they are doing themselves out of meets by posting bareback pics? "

I full agree with Iconic on this one. We should take responsibility for our own safety.

Personally I don't judge potential meets by the pics they post on their profile alone, cutting of my nose to spite my face springs to mind!.

I know plenty of single guys who bareback with chosen regular buddies but use condoms when they feel they need to, it would surly be naive to think that just because someone has "safe sex" listed as an interest and a couple of pic's showing penetration wearing a condom that they haven't barebacked some time?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think fair enough if you are put off by pictures then don't play.

I assume everyone I play with goes bareback with others, regardless of what they tell me. I know that I don't play without condoms so I'm protecting myself as best I can. Just because a guy wears a condom in a pic doesn't mean that he alwaya plays safe, that could have been the one off occasion "

Exactly my point of view!

You know I have three or four photos that I know full well condoms were on.. but in the photos it doesnt look like it.. mostly the deep penetration ones..

So some photos that look bare may not actually be..

Cali

That's a good point Cali.

Maybe some guys who are fairly girthy will wear a condom and it won't go right up to the base of the cock. If the condom is rolled on and doesn't cover every inch of the cock, then when buried inside a woman it may show an inch or so of bare skin

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I just think it's a chuckle listening to some of the excuses, the typical one being.... it was my ex-girlfriend.

Did you know your ex has piles in one photo but not ion the others?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I just think it's a chuckle listening to some of the excuses, the typical one being.... it was my ex-girlfriend.

Did you know your ex has piles in one photo but not ion the others?"

Or the.. It was only with my ex.. Eh, your ex has 3 totally different tattoos, with the others missing in each pic....

Funny all 3 pics vanished shortly after that conversation

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Very true Iconic.

I guess that the point I long windedly waffled around is don't they get that they are doing themselves out of meets by posting bareback pics?

I agree, because even though those of us who don't bareback would always ensure a condom, the first initial impression and image is a bareback session. I don't think people do realise, but then I guess do any of us know what impression we are giving in our pics.

I have a picture taken a while ago which was of me with one side of my face in a decaying zombie type look. One person asked my OH if I had a facial disfigurement. He asked me whether I should includxe that pic on here and I said yes I wanted it. I like creating different things, it doesn't have to be a sexual image and I think it gives an insight into my creativeness. And I don't want to meet with people who are daft enough to not figure out it was make up. So putting the pic up, even if it cost me a few messages, does not bother me.

Maybe these guys do realise and think what the hell it looks sexier, but I bet many of them don't, but its put you off and it will countless more. "

spot on

» Add a new message to this topic