FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is this really just another sex website?

Is this really just another sex website?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've not long been on here new to this and most the messages I have received have all been like yea so wan't to hook up and f**k...

For me I'm nothing like that, I'd rather get to know the person have a friendship and if it goes further than that great! I might be single but I'm not desperate, is there any other males or females that think the same as me. Or is it just me being an idiot?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lmfao.. that made me chuckle.

"Or is it just me being an idiot"

made me smile x

welcome to the site x

So does that mean its just me being an idiot? Lol x

"So does that mean its just me being an idiot? Lol x"

nah its refreshing

No you're not an idiot and yes there's an awful lot of the 'straighforward' types of people on here. Each unto their own I guess.

I personally share your philosophy and don't see the point in getting so intimate with someone when you don't even really know them ... does nothing for me.

Persevere and you'll find the real gems ... there is quite a mix.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's a swinging site.

And though sex may be very important it's not just a sex site - for that aff or ponf are more apt.

And if you don't want the crude approach then mention it in your profile text - it won't stop them but it does give you a leg to stand on when you object.

Having said that, wanna fuck?

"I've not long been on here new to this and most the messages I have received have all been like yea so wan't to hook up and f**k...

For me I'm nothing like that, I'd rather get to know the person have a friendship and if it goes further than that great! I might be single but I'm not desperate, is there any other males or females that think the same as me. Or is it just me being an idiot? "

Are you here to swing, or find someone to have a fuckbuddy relationship with after you've got to know her etc?

One of the beauties of swinging is that we can dispense with the pleasantries and get down to action quickly. It's just about the sex.

Refreshing is good lol, and yea for me I don't think I could turn up and just do the business personally I have more dignity for myself and others, although I'm not saying others are wrong for doing that guess its just personal preference and what you're comfortable with. I'd much rather get onto friendship terms first

For me half the fun is getting to know people .. I think if you do meet for maybe fun it makes it all much better .. knowing what they are like and maybe into . And when you all come together its like friends .

"Refreshing is good lol, and yea for me I don't think I could turn up and just do the business personally I have more dignity for myself and others, although I'm not saying others are wrong for doing that guess its just personal preference and what you're comfortable with. I'd much rather get onto friendship terms first"

Good for you!! Stick to what you believe, there are others out there that will agree with you. Others won't, but that's fine as their way works for them. Just don't feel you have to change who you are and what you want to please someone else.

"I've not long been on here new to this and most the messages I have received have all been like yea so wan't to hook up and f**k...

For me I'm nothing like that, I'd rather get to know the person have a friendship and if it goes further than that great! I might be single but I'm not desperate, is there any other males or females that think the same as me. Or is it just me being an idiot?

Are you here to swing, or find someone to have a fuckbuddy relationship with after you've got to know her etc?

One of the beauties of swinging is that we can dispense with the pleasantries and get down to action quickly. It's just about the sex."

I think neither, friendship and then see what happens next. I know it's completely different for couples and they're reasons for being on here

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Your ok if you stay in the Lounge. Go in the Swingers Chat forum and they just want to finger or fuck your arse

"For me half the fun is getting to know people .. I think if you do meet for maybe fun it makes it all much better .. knowing what they are like and maybe into . And when you all come together its like friends ."

Yea I'd say the getting to know people is the fun part and the rest is a bonus but obviously has to be some sort of attraction and no personality clash

"Your ok if you stay in the Lounge. Go in the Swingers Chat forum and they just want to finger or fuck your arse "
some just love all that , you get a real mix here... on fab its sorting out whats for you.

"Your ok if you stay in the Lounge. Go in the Swingers Chat forum and they just want to finger or fuck your arse "

Haha! Ok I'll stay in here

Sheffield

Don't act so shocked! We all know that you're desperate for a domme to take you in hand!

You look like your doing ok.

You've had a lot more meets than most that have been on here a while.

There are a mixture of us on here.

Some want a drink and sex..... some are quite happy to become long term friends and have sex.

we do both xxx

In Your Bush

"Your ok if you stay in the Lounge. Go in the Swingers Chat forum and they just want to finger or fuck your arse

Don't act so shocked! We all know that you're desperate for a domme to take you in hand! "

In hand maybe but I don't intend to be surrounding the hand

"Your ok if you stay in the Lounge. Go in the Swingers Chat forum and they just want to finger or fuck your arse

Don't act so shocked! We all know that you're desperate for a domme to take you in hand! "

Nothing like frighting the poor lad ladies

Sheffield

OP there are plenty of people who ask for a social meet first. For some it's simply a security issue, for others it's because they want to be certain that the lust is there. And for some it's both.

Have a think about how you would prefer to do things and then add this yo your profile. As I said before it won't stop the upfront messages, but it does mean that anyone who actually reads the words will know how you prefer to.do things.

It also means that if someone sends.you a blatant message but you like the look of them you can refer them to your profile and perhaps start afresh with them - sometimes people think they have to be crude to get attention even if that is not who they really are.

"OP there are plenty of people who ask for a social meet first. For some it's simply a security issue, for others it's because they want to be certain that the lust is there. And for some it's both.

Have a think about how you would prefer to do things and then add this yo your profile. As I said before it won't stop the upfront messages, but it does mean that anyone who actually reads the words will know how you prefer to.do things.

It also means that if someone sends.you a blatant message but you like the look of them you can refer them to your profile and perhaps start afresh with them - sometimes people think they have to be crude to get attention even if that is not who they really are. "

spot in x

Very wise words! Thank you tempting

Sheffield

"Very wise words! Thank you tempting "

So you wanna fuck then!

For me I'm nothing like that, I'd rather get to know the person have a friendship and if it goes further than that great! I might be single but I'm not desperate, is there any other males or females that think the same as me. Or is it just me being an idiot? "

i do love a smooth talker lol --- you said all the right words in your post here but sadly its been said over and over and over again ( as the song goes rusty canal) ;

if your genuinely new, give site a chance and get stuck in to these forums when you can dont get dissheartened ok

In response to your general question is FAB a sex dating site or not - simple answer is No , but with a tinge of Yes; FAB is a swingers site and acttracs swingers of all sexualities

Happy Fabing

Sheffield

Sorry, couldn't resist

"Very wise words! Thank you tempting

So you wanna fuck then! "

of course he does ; he's a man lol

So you wanna fuck then! "

Damn right!

So you wanna fuck then!

Damn right! "

can i be 2nd

Sheffield

So you wanna fuck then!

of course he does ; he's a man lol "

Hey now! Don't be sexist and reduce him to just a cock, he's more than that!

He's.got fingers and a tongue too

Now Now ladies no need to form a Que. Plenty time yet! Lol. And where does it say I have either of them? ) or is that just a woman's sixth sense

That's not true

Sheffield

A quick gander at your avatar and faves tells me

Shame you're not close enough to pop over for coffee...

"A quick gander at your avatar and faves tells me

Shame you're not close enough to pop over for coffee... "

I did have all my images as public but a message or two from a few friends made me changed them to friends only lol, and Sheffield ain't far from Newcastle! But

It'd have to be several cuppas! Haha

one thinks this young chap is learning fast

Sheffield

"one thinks this young chap is learning fast "

And you thought I was being scary!

Only to Ryan

"one thinks this young chap is learning fast "

That's the good thing about us males, we're fast learners!

"one thinks this young chap is learning fast

And you thought I was being scary!

Only to Ryan "

SSShhhhh don't let on.... corner him then bundle ok?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

its what you want it to be..

some want it as wanking material..

some want it as long term where friendship goes with the sex..

for some its about conquests, others its about exploring in what they deem to be the security of their own independence but with a 'fb'..

its about us and all the difference's that we are..

no person is not 'normal or right' and vice versa..

pretty sure that you knew that before you started the thread

enjoy..

"lmfao.. that made me chuckle. "
you just can't please some guys.

Sits on coffin

sounds like you want a dating site

"sounds like you want a dating site "

Oh believe me I've tried that, it's just as bad! If not worse, at least it's only females that message you on a dating website (most the time)

In Your Bush

Your all weirdos. Its lunchtime I'm off to ready my Beano

» Add a new message to this topic