FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What If .........

What If .........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently i was talking to a friend and we was talking about the past the present etc, d*unken talks can be fun lol

but have you ever thought what if?

i mean not just in fab but life in general?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find it better not to look back and what if, life rxperience makes us who and what we are, the domino effect. Bloody hell thats deep, amaze myself sometimes

i mean simple things as well like jobs etc

Yes I do sometimes think about what if. The biggest one is when I decided not to go traveling and stayed at home to work. What would I be now had I taken the other route.

Far more than I should.

and sometimes i actually think "phew" im glad i didnt

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have done but I never see a vastly different me in the outcome. It may such a small almost non-event that is the real 'what if' moment that you are unlikely to register and remember it.

i love my kids ( all 5 of them lol) but do sometime wonder how my life would have turned out if i hadnt got pregnant so young with my eldest ( his dad was 5 years older than me, my 1st sexual partner and ended up marrying him),i know my life would be so different from the 1 i have now. but also if my past wasnt the way it was i would never have met my 'new' husband and have all my lovely kids , so although i do wonder what if? i'd not change a thing . i'm a much stronger person for everything i've been through and put up with lol

yeah i often think what if.. i love pretty much everything in my life and the main thought was 'what if my parents hadn't have got divorced'

id have gone to uni, wouldn't be living in Devon, wouldn't have had my daughter... so that is a massive one that i sometimes think about.

"and sometimes i actually think "phew" im glad i didnt "

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

"What If" Is also the title of a good recording by Kate Winslet.

Yes, I think what if quite a lot! Would I change things? Not with knowing what I know now, but I can think of some decisions that were knife edge and I could have gone either way, so what if I had chosen the other path..

I love all this "I never have regrets cos it has made me what I am today" stuff.. Everybody looks back wonders at some point and the fact that they post on a thread like this is pretty indicative of wistful hindsight at some time..

Of course that is just MY opinion, but I would love to meet the people who have never regretted doing anything!

Kay Saar Saar what ever will be will be .. lol that song come into my head xx we can drive ourselfs mad if we think if only .. and what if ...so i look a head xxx

I'm curious to how things would have been different, particularly with career choices. The one thing I'm certain of though is I'd always want to end up with my wife now as life is as near perfect as I think it's possible to be.

"I'm curious to how things would have been different, particularly with career choices. The one thing I'm certain of though is I'd always want to end up with my wife now as life is as near perfect as I think it's possible to be."

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - but dont forget - so is foresight!!

I've learnt a lot from past experiences and use the 'what if' theory to try and best shape future decisions.

God - that's a bit deep for me on a Monday morning!!

"Hindsight is a wonderful thing - but dont forget - so is foresight!!

I've learnt a lot from past experiences and use the 'what if' theory to try and best shape future decisions.

"

it is but i am loving it xx

I often think what if... something happened a few years ago and because of the outcome i beat myself up over it for a long long time, i blamed myself so much although i actually did the right thing. What happens can't be changed and i try not to dwell on things to much.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"

My yoga teacher always tells us to remember that the past is history, it is gone and cannot be changed. The future is before us and cannot be known. All we have is the present and that is a gift.

"

If only mankind learned from its mistakes. Wouldn't the world be a better place?

If only mankind learned from its mistakes. Wouldn't the world be a better place?"

We do. We learn not to get caught and that the winning side gets to write history.

So very true. Sad, but true.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I sometimes ponder what if... I had continued living in France, continued to pursue a medical career, not attended a certain life changing social.... It is a bit like the movie "sliding doors". Bottom line is whether I have regrets or not and I dont think I do. Just occasional day dreams...

i know its deep for a monday i agree, but sometimes you have to wonder!

"Recently i was talking to a friend and we was talking about the past the present etc, d*unken talks can be fun lol

but have you ever thought what if?

i mean not just in fab but life in general?

"

I have no regrets about any decisions I've made even if it turned out to be the wrong decision. I am the sum total of all my experiences, good or bad, and to change anything would make me a different person than I am today and I kinda like me the way I am tbh.

it is but i am loving it xx "

On 3 occasions when I was younger, I was offered jobs in America. I love the USA, but did not have the balls to do it. Will always wonder 'what if'

"On 3 occasions when I was younger, I was offered jobs in America. I love the USA, but did not have the balls to do it. Will always wonder 'what if' "

Well, wonder no more. If you'd gone to America you'd be speaking with a silly accent now, telling everyone to have a nice fookin day and completely oblivious to the rest of the world.

» Add a new message to this topic