FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fireworks

fireworks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its bad enough that Bonfire Night is no longer the only night in a year when peeps let off fireworks but some cunt in the area set off a massive display AT MIDNIGHT last night ffs..

Hope someone local to him reported it to the authorities as have no idea where it was, but it would have woken/disturbed loads of residents

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its bad enough that Bonfire Night is no longer the only night in a year when peeps let off fireworks but some cunt in the area set off a massive display AT MIDNIGHT last night ffs..

Hope someone local to him reported it to the authorities as have no idea where it was, but it would have woken/disturbed loads of residents "

Think I would have hunted them doen snd shoved one where the sun dont shine. One full of undercracker crunchiness so it would b a repeater

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

That was possibly the end of one of the Asian festivals as there were some going off here too was it ramadam? But yes it does get a bit much

i hate fireworks they should all be banned. my little dog is terified of them.

Get lots of Fireworks down this way, various big town events throughout the year, i really enjoy them.

"That was possibly the end of one of the Asian festivals as there were some going off here too was it ramadam? But yes it does get a bit much"
no it is muslim one ramadam finished in august

"Get lots of Fireworks down this way, various big town events throughout the year, i really enjoy them. "
it may have been a party or a wedding they get let off for weddings these days

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I love fireworks, especially when done to music, can't wait for bonfire night. A big stately home by me does a massive display.

If ever I get married I want a massive firework display!!

That said I think that setting them off at that time of night is not on, some people have no respect for others, even if it was a religious thing they should show respect for their neighbours

"Get lots of Fireworks down this way, various big town events throughout the year, i really enjoy them. it may have been a party or a wedding they get let off for weddings these days "

Nah we just had a Royal Regatta.. but i like fireworks so wouldn't bother me if they were used for weddings

i like fireworks too x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

When my young nephew came back safely from his first tour of Afghanistan we had a party that included late night fireworks....the neighbours understood why.

how can you not like fireworks

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"When my young nephew came back safely from his first tour of Afghanistan we had a party that included late night fireworks....the neighbours understood why."

I think if people take the time to warn others and explain why they are more accepting. Sadly not many people these days have the social graces to do so

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"how can you not like fireworks "

No, love them, but midnight on a Sunday is not reasonable.. 2 colleagues at work who live in same area were effected and 1 lass in west london says there were a few going off at 11 then 1230 ish

When I lived in central Oxford summer time would be a nightmare for fireworks. The colleges would set them off after every ball.

I don't mind them, but when its late and trying to sleep its not good.

» Add a new message to this topic