FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chatting

Chatting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been chatting to a couple for a few weeks now, always honest and open with them, have even offered to exchange numbers so we can talk on the phone, something I prefer with the female. So last night I suggested we meet for coffee to see how we all get on etc, and she said like to get to know you a bit better first. So my question is how long is reasonable time for chatting before a social meet? I know people go at their own pace, and would never put anyone under pressure, just feeling abit like fb

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cold feet srings to mind.

"cold feet srings to mind.

"

Starting to think that, maybe they think we will pounce on then

I'd have thought a few weeks was more than enough.

I usually know if I want to meet for a social after the exchange of a few messages. The phone call would be the final confirmation.

I might not be able to arrange the meet for a few weeks, but I know if I want to and will indicate that to the other party/parties.

"I'd have thought a few weeks was more than enough.

I usually know if I want to mkmeet for a social after the exhange of a few messages. The phone call would be the final confirmation.

I might not be able to arrange the meet for a few weeks, but I know if I want to and will indicate that to the other party/parties."

t

Well thats wot I thought, maybe time to grab the bull by the horns

Unfortunately you do come accross couples that like the banter but their intentions are they wont meet, sure they have their own reason but you use your womanly intuition . Always check that they veris from meets etc, frustrating but id move on.

"Unfortunately you do come accross couples that like the banter but their intentions are they wont meet, sure they have their own reason but you use your womanly intuition . Always check that they veris from meets etc, frustrating but id move on."

Seems to be getting more and more like that, is we just want to chat id add em on fb, thsnk you, jules xx

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I usually find that the.ones who talk least are themost likely to meet - I've met off three messages before. And chatted for ages but ended up unfriending them and moving on.

It could be weeks before I would agree to meet for a social meet.

However, it could be just a couple of hours.

It depends on how well the messages flow, and how at ease I am with the person etc...

We've had similar situations with some couples. They happy to chat but as soon as mention of meeting for social they back right off.

For us we can tell early on if we will be happy to meet for social drink. Because of work and busy lives its not aways easy to organise quickly but it's something that we can pretty much decide if we are happy or not after a few messages.

Your def not alone as another couple we chat to says same thing. There seem to be quite a few couples who get cold feet or who just aren't ready to take that step that moves things from fantasy to reality.

Always try to put time and effort into our messages, chat going well but hay ho

i usually have a time frame when im speaking to people and if its not happened or something feels not right i wont continue to talk

» Add a new message to this topic