FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pics on profiles

Pics on profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you like the arty shots ....the ones where people have actually thought about every detail or you more into the stand infront of the mirror and say cheeeeeeese shots???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like photos that clearly show what the subjects look like, aren't posted sideways and don't have a background of laundry, pizza boxes and junk.

I appreciate a well composed, considered shot but they're nice, not essential.

I prefer the better thought out ones which leave something for my fertile imagination...;-)

"Do you like the arty shots ....the ones where people have actually thought about every detail or you more into the stand infront of the mirror and say cheeeeeeese shots???"

Well ya know what I like

"Do you like the arty shots ....the ones where people have actually thought about every detail or you more into the stand infront of the mirror and say cheeeeeeese shots???

Well ya know what I like "

Yes u to be in all of em

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Most of mine are point and click ones either on my webcam of phone.

Would love some arty ones done but need a photographer

"Most of mine are point and click ones either on my webcam of phone.

Would love some arty ones done but need a photographer "

You don't need a photographer, just a camera with a timer or someome to do them for you, but most of all you just need a bit of imagination

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Most of mine are point and click ones either on my webcam of phone.

Would love some arty ones done but need a photographer

You don't need a photographer, just a camera with a timer or someome to do them for you, but most of all you just need a bit of imagination "

Ok, I need someone with imagination then lol

I have both imagination and a camera with a timer but I still need someone to direct me. I have no idea how to pose and I become very tense and wooden in front of a camera.

You could always ask a stranger to take a photo of you while you are out and about then give them a quick flash as they take the pic

"You could always ask a stranger to take a photo of you while you are out and about then give them a quick flash as they take the pic"

"I have both imagination and a camera with a timer but I still need someone to direct me. I have no idea how to pose and I become very tense and wooden in front of a camera."

I tend to get the giggles if im directed .....im not photogenic and the best pics of me are the ones where i dont know im having my pic taken...or im hiding behind something

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

horsham

"I have both imagination and a camera with a timer but I still need someone to direct me. I have no idea how to pose and I become very tense and wooden in front of a camera."
thats treemendous lifes a bark

It's quite easy to do with a little research!

Obviously I've taken all my own, but i've helped a few others recently too - I've a huge thing for a nice black and white shot, with the added bit of adjustment (artistic rather than changing/fudging body shapes!).

As for imagination - yep, that's essential - but inspiration and ideas can easily be gleaned from the net using simple searches for example via google. Locations are key - tidy rooms, good natural light or interesting outdoor locations. The final part is just being comfortable with someone snapping away - the joy of digital means you can shoot a few, review, delete and re-try in a short space of time!

And of course - fun!! You don't have to view it as a play meet - but go at it with a mentality that you'll enjoy yourself rather than being worried about posing nude for someone! I always take the pics, edit and get them uploaded to others email addresses - then delete all originals from my laptop and cameras. Trust is important - and i've found this helps a lot!!

Happy if anyone wants to PM for advice - although in no pro - just a keen amateur!!

I did put some thoughts into my pics, to show off my limited assets to their best advantages.

I love the creativity and thought that goes into them. I kindly had some done recently which turned out ace, ive used my mobile phone to take a lot of my face pictures and used just a point & click camera for some of the more 'intimate action' shots with various people..

I've a varied range

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

Hubby does mine with his mob phone..Helmut Newton he aint!

Anyone can be 'creative'!

Makes a nice change seeing something Thoughtful rather than a generic 'cock shot' or 'yawning beaver' every now and then!!

A couple of drinks to relax, some upbeat music, a tidy location and off we go! However sometimes it's just a quick point and shoot.

i like all kinds of photos but if im doing them for me. i have to be in the right frame of mind

x

"Anyone can be 'creative'!

Makes a nice change seeing something Thoughtful rather than a generic 'cock shot' or 'yawning beaver' every now and then!! "

im creative and have a good eye for pics

"Anyone can be 'creative'!

Makes a nice change seeing something Thoughtful rather than a generic 'cock shot' or 'yawning beaver' every now and then!!

im creative and have a good eye for pics "

Can't argue with you there!!

i dont mind action shots long as they are tasteful

some are just ewww

I really struggle with my pics... on my own using my phone is hard work

"I really struggle with my pics... on my own using my phone is hard work "

a cheap camera has self timers and that can be a good start. also some mobiles have a self timer too x

i like the ones where people have thought about it a bit.

our most popular pic had over 2000 fabs is just a pic when we were cooking brekkie one morning and nik opened her jimjams.totally umplanned,just spur of the moment

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I just get someone to take them for me lol

We much prefer arty shoots, that leave something to the imagination.

"I just get someone to take them for me lol"

least colin doesnt nick your vodka

I'm due to have some new ones done within the next week but I get so uncomfortable in front of the guy doing them even though we were lovers 20 years ago and now just really good friends, I try to do my own most of the time but the timer on my camera is very short and does not give me time to get into the poses I would like to do

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love artistic shots that leave things to the imagination - Iconic has some truly awesome pictures. Main thing for me is that they say a bit about the person rather than being just a plain cock or fanny. But hey, it is personal taste

I like both the arty pics and the 'stand and say cheese' ones. Both have their own merits.

I like pics that leave a little to the imagination or that intrigue me and make me want to see or know more about the person.

I can be very camera shy but love when I feel I've got a good one, lately got quite into playing with colours/effects/backgrounds etc.

I love outdoors ones, tried this on one occasion but they didn't turn out great - need to find somewhere that I won't be worried about getting caught! Definately on our to-do list !

» Add a new message to this topic