FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Told you i was an embarressing mother

Told you i was an embarressing mother

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

callum phoned me to tell me he was all tarted up as he was going on the pull i rang back when he was in the pub with his mates to check he had some condoms on him(he did)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It shows you care, that's all.

Afterall, I doubt if you would like to be called "granny" just yet!

I buy my sons condoms for him, a few weeks ago he asked me if I could buy flavoured ones next time! Too much info son!

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"It shows you care, that's all.

Afterall, I doubt if you would like to be called "granny" just yet! "

well hope hes got two lots cause hes taking some other girl out tomorrow lol

shows you care and want him to play safe.

if that was me id think you were a great mum for making sure i was doing things right.

Our son was invited to his girlfriends house for the weekend.

So his very nice mummy put condoms in his bag for him just to be safe.

How an earth was i supposed to know her mum was going to walk in as he opened his bag

good for you. pity more parents werent the same.

Well my 19 year old son had a sleep over here in wing of my house 5 girls and 2 boys , lol His friends he was at school with . I am not even thinking thay could be up to somthing . lol all same age , lolol

Brilliant!

"callum phoned me to tell me he was all tarted up as he was going on the pull i rang back when he was in the pub with his mates to check he had some condoms on him(he did) "

It shows you care and you are teaching him about sexual health. My mum did the same for me and I thanked her, because as a teenager its dead embarassing buying condoms

"callum phoned me to tell me he was all tarted up as he was going on the pull i rang back when he was in the pub with his mates to check he had some condoms on him(he did) "
my sons not up and thay are all there i am not going in , lol maybe when all gone i sall say did you get lucky , lol nar he could never he is my son , lol

By *ean OMan  over a year ago

sligo

"callum phoned me to tell me he was all tarted up as he was going on the pull i rang back when he was in the pub with his mates to check he had some condoms on him(he did) my sons not up and thay are all there i am not going in , lol maybe when all gone i sall say did you get lucky , lol nar he could never he is my son , lol"

They were probably looking on fab at your profile

"callum phoned me to tell me he was all tarted up as he was going on the pull i rang back when he was in the pub with his mates to check he had some condoms on him(he did) my sons not up and thay are all there i am not going in , lol maybe when all gone i sall say did you get lucky , lol nar he could never he is my son , lol

They were probably looking on fab at your profile"

Well thay all know we are here my family we had to come clean years ago .

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

You guys will always surprise me with your lovely stories. Keep them coming

Game4it2 If i was your sons mate I know where my interests would be..And I don't think he'd be mates with me after lol Id defo be going down for a "glass of water" at night! strolling down the hall in the tight boxers nothing else knowing you were still up and everyone else was in bed, then i get there and its, oh hello mrs x didnt realise you were still up ulttimate fantasy!!!

"Game4it2 If i was your sons mate I know where my interests would be..And I don't think he'd be mates with me after lol Id defo be going down for a "glass of water" at night! strolling down the hall in the tight boxers nothing else knowing you were still up and everyone else was in bed, then i get there and its, oh hello mrs x didnt realise you were still up ulttimate fantasy!!!"
I did get 20 cans of beer i see them all smiling looking at that and nipples. lol

yeah i bet they were all smiling like Cheshire cats who could blame them...I'd get a few beers in get brave and be straight over to chance my arm lol

Our son was having a girl over ?for thr night, so I asked him if he had condoms he looked agast at me and said, fuck off mum thats rank, wot are you and dad eith them at your age pmsl

when daughter was going away to a summer education camp we put condoms femidoms and wet wipes in her bag without her knowing , the group spotted them and they were used as an icebreaker within the group to talk about parents

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Think it is natural for kids to find parents embarrassing - it is part of cutting the umbilical cord...

He may deep down really think its caring and endearing and like the fact you think about him enough to ask.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Think it is natural for kids to find parents embarrassing - it is part of cutting the umbilical cord..."

Mine does it and rolls her eyes at some of the things i say lol

i have always been open and honest with my son, we talk to each other about anything. when i had him i had to stay in a home for unmarried mothers.

i said to him once when he was younger, dont have kids until you are married with enough money and place of your own.

he agreed with me and i think thats why he has always been careful.

» Add a new message to this topic