FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > waxing

waxing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wish they were more wax salons in york for men! hardly anywhere does it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

do it yourself then. We were in York recently and there's loads of places selling candles

"do it yourself then. We were in York recently and there's loads of places selling candles "

haha, would love to do it myself but not sure what to buy to be honest help would be great.

There is something nice too though talking to the lady while she waxes you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"do it yourself then. We were in York recently and there's loads of places selling candles "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

"wish they were more wax salons in york for men! hardly anywhere does it!"

Your best bet is unlikely to be a salon - look through your local paper or ask around women if they know a mobile beautician who does waxing. My lady has been coming to me for over four years ( never shagged her either! Damn!!!) every four weeks - and she's a LOAD cheaper than a salon with all their overheads.

"wish they were more wax salons in york for men! hardly anywhere does it!

Your best bet is unlikely to be a salon - look through your local paper or ask around women if they know a mobile beautician who does waxing. My lady has been coming to me for over four years ( never shagged her either! Damn!!!) every four weeks - and she's a LOAD cheaper than a salon with all their overheads.

"

ahh thanks, can't see anything in local paper, and people i no don't know of any mobile beauticians

"wish they were more wax salons in york for men! hardly anywhere does it!

ahh thanks, can't see anything in local paper, and people i no don't know of any mobile beauticians"

Got to be some round your way in a city the size of York. Try the local hairdressers - My girl, Jackie, advertises in a couple.

» Add a new message to this topic