FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is fussy?

What is fussy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I only meet people I am attracted to and want to meet. I don't have a 'type'. I either like someone or don't. Is that fussy? Or just my preference?

I might be attracted to someone that other people are not attracted to. So they might say I'm not fussy. But it's just that we find different things attractive.

Someone once told me that she checks a bloke's veri's and won't meet anyone that has met 'ugly women'. Is she fussy? Or just not a very nice person?

What is fussy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Fussy to me means somebody with a very long and detailled list of what they dont like. Fussy could also be interpreted as being very specific in what somebody is looking for in terms of height, size, hair colour etc.

Fussy does not necessarily mean negative although what you describe as your friend's quote to me sounds a bit elitarian?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm very fussy...i have been here over a year now and have not found what i am looking for and i shall stay fussy until i do.

I am fussy in that I can be put off by meeting a gent for many reasons, and do not see why I should lower my standards for anyone.

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

[Removed by poster at 01/09/12 15:27:04]

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"I'm very fussy...i have been here over a year now and have not found what i am looking for and i shall stay fussy until i do."

as fussy as i can be, looks wise.

when i meet men for mmf threesomes not so fussy. a lot of men who are considered good looking to other women arent good looking to me.

just because someone is attractive to you though doesnt mean the sex will always be any better. or you will get on ok.

i am a bit fussy about reading all their verifications, especialy the ones they have left for other people.

what sort of person they are is more important than what they look like.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"as fussy as i can be, looks wise.

when i meet men for mmf threesomes not so fussy. a lot of men who are considered good looking to other women arent good looking to me.

just because someone is attractive to you though doesnt mean the sex will always be any better. or you will get on ok.

i am a bit fussy about reading all their verifications, especialy the ones they have left for other people.

what sort of person they are is more important than what they look like.

"

I agree with that. When I say I want to meet someone attractive to me, I don't mean just looks. I mean the whole package.

» Add a new message to this topic