FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "sorry you are still waiting...."

"sorry you are still waiting...."

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

Why bother having a customer service number if you never answer it? Was supposed to have a package delivered on Thursday from City-link and it never arrived...friday the tracking said it was back on the van for delivery at 7:34 am from local depot,stayed in again...still no delivery. have tried several attempts to speak with someone and it keeps saying my call is moving up in the queue then back to same annoying same song over and over...arrrggg

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why bother having a customer service number if you never answer it? Was supposed to have a package delivered on Thursday from City-link and it never arrived...friday the tracking said it was back on the van for delivery at 7:34 am from local depot,stayed in again...still no delivery. have tried several attempts to speak with someone and it keeps saying my call is moving up in the queue then back to same annoying same song over and over...arrrggg"

Agreed. Totally annoying. Businesses that can't be bothered answering their phones don't deserve to have a business. I would EXPECT to go bust if I didn't answer the phone.

southampton-ish

after 34 min I finally got through...apparently the first email was sent in error as the package only reached southampton depot friday...so I stayed in thursday for no frickin reason...and then the driver "ran out of time" friday so my package is back in the system.Now because I stayed in both Thursday and Friday I have to go out Monday to do shopping with the winks and as the package needs to be signed for, I will not get it until Tuesday now...lol

By *alopeteyMan  over a year ago

maghull

that's the business ethic these days company's know they have us over a barrel most of the time so they don't provide the service they should, i dread to think what it will will be like in a few more years time

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

At least it isn`t being delivered by D(rop it)H(ide it)(L)ose it!

"after 34 min I finally got through...apparently the first email was sent in error as the package only reached southampton depot friday...so I stayed in thursday for no frickin reason...and then the driver "ran out of time" friday so my package is back in the system.Now because I stayed in both Thursday and Friday I have to go out Monday to do shopping with the winks and as the package needs to be signed for, I will not get it until Tuesday now...lol"
You should have bemanded an upgrade to a Saturday delivery as it wasn`t ur fault the driver ran out of time, what serivce did you pay for ie next day or a 2 day service ?

southampton-ish

"At least it isn`t being delivered by D(rop it)H(ide it)(L)ose it!"

lol...the best company I have dealt with is DPD..they give you a very specific hr time slot and it has always been right...had a package Monday fron them, said "will be delivered between 11:02 and 12:02 " Sure enough at 11:02 there was a knock at the door...lol

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

that bt drive me mad then your talking to someone in india that i cant understand

southampton-ish

"after 34 min I finally got through...apparently the first email was sent in error as the package only reached southampton depot friday...so I stayed in thursday for no frickin reason...and then the driver "ran out of time" friday so my package is back in the system.Now because I stayed in both Thursday and Friday I have to go out Monday to do shopping with the winks and as the package needs to be signed for, I will not get it until Tuesday now...lol You should have bemanded an upgrade to a Saturday delivery as it wasn`t ur fault the driver ran out of time, what serivce did you pay for ie next day or a 2 day service ?"

I did and got "all our deliveries have been sent out for the day" I said "so why was mine not one of them",did not have an answer for me.

Yummy when did you last speak to them about it

...and I bet it was an 08 number you had to dial!

One of my pet hates is how the Banks (and others) charge you to sort out something they have screwed up. I recently had nearly £50 refunded to me by NatWest becuase of the costs calling them from my mobile phone.

southampton-ish

"...and I bet it was an 08 number you had to dial!

One of my pet hates is how the Banks (and others) charge you to sort out something they have screwed up. I recently had nearly £50 refunded to me by NatWest becuase of the costs calling them from my mobile phone.

"

at least with the phone plan I have on my land line it will not cost me any extra...lol

Yummy did you get it sorted hon

southampton-ish

"Yummy did you get it sorted hon"

message back from company I bought from saying they are looking into it...but that is it as both that company and citylink only open to noon on saturdays

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"Why bother having a customer service number if you never answer it? Was supposed to have a package delivered on Thursday from City-link and it never arrived...friday the tracking said it was back on the van for delivery at 7:34 am from local depot,stayed in again...still no delivery. have tried several attempts to speak with someone and it keeps saying my call is moving up in the queue then back to same annoying same song over and over...arrrggg"

Stick to Royal Mail

southampton-ish

"Why bother having a customer service number if you never answer it? Was supposed to have a package delivered on Thursday from City-link and it never arrived...friday the tracking said it was back on the van for delivery at 7:34 am from local depot,stayed in again...still no delivery. have tried several attempts to speak with someone and it keeps saying my call is moving up in the queue then back to same annoying same song over and over...arrrggg

Stick to Royal Mail"

not always a choice...lol...if I had the choice it would be DPD...

» Add a new message to this topic