FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Buses!

Buses!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rather annoyed was going to go to Isis club last night first chance I've had in a long time due to work, I got the train tickets earlier. I went to get to station well in advance, so went to get the bus. Then I was waiting for over an hour for the bus to arrive, while numerous buses went by saying "out of service". Then the guy who did turn up laughed at been so late when everyone got on!

This now happens 9 times out 10 where I live! And so I missed the train and couldn't go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's horrible! I would have been furious! U should claim the train fees back from the bus company!

Had you arranged to meet someone at Isis?

Yes bus times can be annoying, especially if theres only the one bus that would take you to your destination. Depending on the distance I would have given up and got a taxi I think.

"Rather annoyed was going to go to Isis club last night first chance I've had in a long time due to work, I got the train tickets earlier. I went to get to station well in advance, so went to get the bus. Then I was waiting for over an hour for the bus to arrive, while numerous buses went by saying "out of service". Then the guy who did turn up laughed at been so late when everyone got on!

This now happens 9 times out 10 where I live! And so I missed the train and couldn't go."

Write to em. Don't email em as it's something they can conveniently lose.

Wolf

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Had you arranged to meet someone at Isis?

Yes bus times can be annoying, especially if theres only the one bus that would take you to your destination. Depending on the distance I would have given up and got a taxi I think. "

I said i'd be there for some people but not arranged to meet them there for play

» Add a new message to this topic