FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fav Live music track?

Fav Live music track?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats your fav live music track?

Maybe the one that reminds you of a fav concert you were at or simply the song with the sound of the crowd makes it simply better, or even just the lyrics of the song keeps it a fav?

Bryan Adams, "Cuts like a knife", for me, memories, the lyrics too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i dont generally like live mui cos they tend to change things and i cant sing along to it

By *alopeteyMan  over a year ago

maghull

fav one has to be "the moody blues - nights in white satin" amazing live only seen videos of it though id'e have love to have seen them live, Curse my age !!! lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Old Grey Whistle test version of Freebird by lynryd skynyrd. Awesome. Does that make me a redneck?

I think the Emily Sende track from the closing ceremony of the Olympics was so much better than the studio version. She sang with so much passion and power on the night that she blew the studio version away. Wonderful moment.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think the Emily Sende track from the closing ceremony of the Olympics was so much better than the studio version. She sang with so much passion and power on the night that she blew the studio version away. Wonderful moment.

"

"I think the Emily Sende track from the closing ceremony of the Olympics was so much better than the studio version. She sang with so much passion and power on the night that she blew the studio version away. Wonderful moment.

"

Same with elbow just awesome

The live version of 5150 by Van Halen from their Live Without A Net DVD is incredible. It proves they were the best live band of the 80's.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

It depends on my mood, but I've got quite an eclectic taste in live music.

Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett singing "New York, New York" is superb and although it's not my usual music genre I love it.

For riotous partyrock/feelgood/boozytimes anything live from Slade or Quo, really love the intro to "Down Down" when played live.

If I'm in the mood for "lurrv" then Van "The Man" Morrisson is right up there with the best.

Take a tip from me and download Bruce Springsteen's "The Seeger Sessions". It's absolutely superb

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

5 years on the Bowie Live double album...my ex husband ended up with my vinyl copy, must try to track it down on CD

Pimpf by Depeche Mode as intro to their concerts on the Music for the Masses Tour in 1988. Fantastic build up prior to the band members being visible on stage. Happy daze!

Here Comes The Rain...Eurythmics from the Peace Tour yummmmm

coldplay fix you, saw them in Manchester in June and this song live was just unreal

» Add a new message to this topic