FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > don't you just when that happens?

don't you just when that happens?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't you just hate when you start chatting to someone nice and start developing that click with the person and then you come back in the morning after chatting the night before and pow!!! There profile has been deleted

That happen to anyone else on here?

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't you just hate when you start chatting to someone nice and start developing that click with the person and then you come back in the morning after chatting the night before and pow!!! There profile has been deleted

yup....

and it must grieve ya cuz ya said it twice

J"

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Not just me with Deja Vue then lol!

Hmmm I guess it is, fancy comforting and putting a smile on my sad cute face? lol x

Guess not my fab friend lol

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i know one guy who constantly doies that but usually if i don't reply to his mail in 5 mins he deletes his profile . used to quite like the guy but this pisses me off

"Guess not my fab friend lol"

Take in your stride and move on, plenty more where they come from

"i know one guy who constantly doies that but usually if i don't reply to his mail in 5 mins he deletes his profile . used to quite like the guy but this pisses me off"

Aww what a weirdo, my friend on here has the same problem with another guy, I swear some guys just need to get a hint.

"Guess not my fab friend lol

Take in your stride and move on, plenty more where they come from "

I don't want to talk to more people who delete there profile within 24hours of making it, that's long lol,

Oh wait, are you hinting you don't wanna comfort me and put a smile on my cute face? Lol x

I don't want to talk to more people who delete there profile within 24hours of making it, that's long lol,

Oh wait, are you hinting you don't wanna comfort me and put a smile on my cute face? Lol x"

I dont hint, i just ask,lmao

and besides, i knows me bits are bigger than most but even i know they wouldnt reach croyden

"Don't you just hate when you start chatting to someone nice and start developing that click with the person and then you come back in the morning after chatting the night before and pow!!! There profile has been deleted

J"

Are you sure they were there in the first place? could be an extension of the voices in your head

Oh wait, are you hinting you don't wanna comfort me and put a smile on my cute face? Lol x

I dont hint, i just ask,lmao

and besides, i knows me bits are bigger than most but even i know they wouldnt reach croyden "

Well lucky I've got bigger bits then most as well, so lets work together and meet in the middle lol xxx

Yep, she messaged first thing in the morning, I replied about lunch time, late afternoon I noticed she'd gone!!

The day before we were supposed to be meeting for coffee/chat!!

Yes.

Five times in past two years plus three that blocked me just when we clicked.

All eight had photos and verifications and most were from glasgow!

I find it a bit odd but consider it's a good thing to find out they're flake before wasting more time.

A few people I was interested in meeting have done disappearing acts. There are any number of reasons why someone would.

Not worth wasting more time and energy on IMO.

People come and go so fast. The quote below was our first message today. Unfortunately by the time I read it - no longer on site. Still it made me giggle a bit....

Random question of the day! Have you ever had a 3some in a old abandoned asylum??

"People come and go so fast. The quote below was our first message today. Unfortunately by the time I read it - no longer on site. Still it made me giggle a bit....

Random question of the day! Have you ever had a 3some in a old abandoned asylum??"

Hmmm no don't really plan too either, you not seen 13th ghost lol

Twice already and I've only been here 2 minutes!

"Twice already and I've only been here 2 minutes! "

Second time in two days, hmmm think we should keep a tally and see who clocks up the most in two weeks then buy them a drink lool

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Very frustrating when they do this, and I'm tending more towards not meeting the 5 minutes old members etc, as there's such a high incidence of them disappearing.

Maybe we need a near matching profiles tool, that alerts users to profiles that are similar to others that have come and gone a lot. Maybe like traffic lights, good users keep green, but new/repeatedly disappearing users get amber/red, maybe flashing, if they've changed too much etc.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Very frustrating when they do this, and I'm tending more towards not meeting the 5 minutes old members etc, as there's such a high incidence of them disappearing.

Maybe we need a near matching profiles tool, that alerts users to profiles that are similar to others that have come and gone a lot. Maybe like traffic lights, good users keep green, but new/repeatedly disappearing users get amber/red, maybe flashing, if they've changed too much etc.

» Add a new message to this topic