FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how to start anal

how to start anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive never done anal an i wud like to try it but i no its gonna hurt how shud i start off xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

How do you know it will hurt? Is there pain when you poo?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly, ALWAYS use plenty of lube.

Start small, one finger or small vibe should do. Then when that feels comfortable increase the size or number of fingers slowly. Take your time though, and by that I mean get used to it over a period of weeks. If you try and get a cock in there after 2 mins warm up then it'll hurt like a bastard (during and after) and put you off for life.

It's great if you take your time.

no lol ive been told it hurts hun so it put me off tryin xx

that's not terribly helpful .. something going in feels a lot different to something coming out!

Be nice to the poor girl, she's being adventurous.

"Firstly, ALWAYS use plenty of lube.

Start small, one finger or small vibe should do. Then when that feels comfortable increase the size or number of fingers slowly. Take your time though, and by that I mean get used to it over a period of weeks. If you try and get a cock in there after 2 mins warm up then it'll hurt like a bastard (during and after) and put you off for life.

"

Now that's superb advice

thanks hun xx

"no lol ive been told it hurts hun so it put me off tryin xx"

If you believe it always hurts, then it most likely will .... as your body will not fully relax in anticipation of the pain you think is going to happen.

It is one of those self-fulfilling prophecies.

If you find yourself backing onto a probing finger ….!.

Your ready….!.

"that's not terribly helpful .. something going in feels a lot different to something coming out!

Be nice to the poor girl, she's being adventurous.

"

I asked the question for a reason.

I don't like to assume too much.

ty hun xx

"

I agree with u, the first time I tried the guy tries to shove his cock up without any lube, hurt like hell. The more u do it the more u get used too it, I dont need to use lube as much now find if I get wet enough the guy can use that to lube his cock and my bum

"

I agree with u, the first time I tried the guy tries to shove his cock up without any lube, hurt like hell. The more u do it the more u get used too it, I dont need to use lube as much now find if I get wet enough the guy can use that to lube his cock and my bum "

Self lubrication, thats where you have advantage over me!

Some good advice already posted, patience and lube are the key, a very sensual experience.

You can't have enough lube, before and during and not just the tip but the whole length.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"You can't have enough lube, before and during and not just the tip but the whole length."

Consider silicon lube too, it stays slippery for longer.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

WD40 loosens up the rustiest of holes

Get nice and relaxed, start with a finger or a tongue and use good lube (I like something silicone based as it stays around longer between applications)

ensure you both know what is going to happen, dont let him fool you with 'Whoops wrong hole'

In my experience women who claim to 'hate' anal sex have come across one of the wrong hole crowd who have spoilt it for the rest of us! nothing that long slow teasing licking fingering and playing cant cure though

in short

take your time, start small and use lube

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Some good advice.

To help you decide look up the pros and cons of long term effects.

By *ainaldoMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Definitely take your time and make sure you're doing it with someone you trust!

It's all about patience, relaxation and good lubrication.

After all that and the guy is about to have a try, get comfy both of you and then ask him to just put it in the right place. Then you can control how fast and how far it goes. Of it eventually makes its way all the way in then maybe chappy can take over. There's very few things I find more sensual and erotic than having my cock there and having the lady take control. Feeling her push and angle herself to get her moat amount of enjoyment. Believe me if the guy is worth his salt he'll be enjoying it just as much as you even if it might seem he's being a bit passive.

"

once you've done this start off in the cow girl position with his cock at the very opening and start girating your hips slowly, similar to doing a hoolahoop. as you move begin ever so slowly to lower your body down and tell him not to move a muscle.

a little like screwing the lid on a bottle but much much slower. your body will open its self gently to allow access

have fun xx

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

To be honest, the worst thing you can do is EXPECT it to hurt. I, personally just found the sensation of anal sex a little uncomfortable (I wouldn't say it hurt though!).

As others have said, just make sure that you're completely ready to try it - it makes it easier to relax, and of course be sure to use loads of lube and lots of foreplay to get you turned on and ready to go. It may surprise you just how little it hurts.

I came VERY hard during my first experience.

- Amy. x

Get him to concentrate on ur clit as he's entering u..distraction always works wonders....

By *ainaldoMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Damn I really fancy some now!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Get him to concentrate on ur clit as he's entering u..distraction always works wonders...."

Or get a fave toy in your clit...

Positionwise I'd suggest lying on your back/side with your legs together and knees bent upwards for your first attempt - this is the position used by doctors when doing examinations and not only is everything aligned but you can watch him and reach to guide in or slow down.

"Damn I really fancy some now!"

Tell me about it lol....think my meet tomorrows gonna get more than he bargained for lol

» Add a new message to this topic