FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Amazing Technology

Amazing Technology

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By 6.00 this morning I had paid all my bills on line, either via direct debit or from the website. One of the best ones was taxing the car. It wasn't that long ago I had to go to the Post Office with my insurance and MOT documents and stand in a very long queue. Now it's done in a matter of seconds, amazing. I very rarely carry cash these days and use my card for practically everything. I just think the technology today is amazing and can only imagine how much more easier things are going to be getting in the future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"By 6.00 this morning I had paid all my bills on line, either via direct debit or from the website. One of the best ones was taxing the car. It wasn't that long ago I had to go to the Post Office with my insurance and MOT documents and stand in a very long queue. Now it's done in a matter of seconds, amazing. I very rarely carry cash these days and use my card for practically everything. I just think the technology today is amazing and can only imagine how much more easier things are going to be getting in the future."

Excellent! You'll be able to spend even more time working!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Saves an awful lot of time so was thinking more of what I could do in my spare time, working hours haven't changed lol.

By *ainaldoMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Maybe spend the spare time for now finding things for hubby to do, to give you even more spare time to do the things you want to do?

"By 6.00 this morning I had paid all my bills on line, either via direct debit or from the website. One of the best ones was taxing the car. It wasn't that long ago I had to go to the Post Office with my insurance and MOT documents and stand in a very long queue. Now it's done in a matter of seconds, amazing. I very rarely carry cash these days and use my card for practically everything. I just think the technology today is amazing and can only imagine how much more easier things are going to be getting in the future."

Rarely carrying cash does have its downsides though!!

Can't buy multiple copies of 'The Big Issue' from all those students pretending to actually be homeless.

Can't use pay and display car parks that haven't heard of 'pay via phone'.

Can't get a sodding shopping trolley at asda!!!

Can't use that classic 'here's 10p love - call your mum and tell her you won't be home' cheesy chat up line!

However - coins still do have their place!! Like paying your council tax bill in silver and coppers as after countless months they still haven't set up the sodding ddi !!!

When you think that 15 years ago pc's where a big room and now your iPhone has more technology then there was putting a man on the moon just imagine what kids of today will have in 15 years time

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"When you think that 15 years ago pc's where a big room and now your iPhone has more technology then there was putting a man on the moon just imagine what kids of today will have in 15 years time "
yeah they will forget the art of actually conversing with each other

"yeah they will forget the art of actually conversing with each other "

That's now !!

» Add a new message to this topic