FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fisting

Fisting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it like and is it hot to try and do ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If you like the feeling of being stretched, it's amazing.

If you don't, you won't like it

Lots of orgasms prior to get you relaxed and nice and wet. Take it slow and work up from a couple of fingers to 3, then 4, then 5. The tricky bit is the thumb and knuckles. You can use lube but I don't like it

By *igjonny090Man  over a year ago

blackpool, lancaster, Manchester and Loughborough

"If you like the feeling of being stretched, it's amazing.

If you don't, you won't like it

Lots of orgasms prior to get you relaxed and nice and wet. Take it slow and work up from a couple of fingers to 3, then 4, then 5. The tricky bit is the thumb and knuckles. You can use lube but I don't like it "

Completely agree with the orgasm part, you need to get her as relaxed as possible otherwise you won’t get past a couple of fingers without it being painful

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure I'd like to do this or have it done, but each to their own and if its enjoyed get on with it lol x

Agree totally with what's been said.

Communication is the key and watch for reactions... it can be painful or it can be amazing and the orgasms are so intense.

I’ve never actually been fisted but hubby has used both hands in a prayer pose loved that

Cant say I really enjoyed the experience. But maybe I wasn't relaxed enough. It definitely didn't make me cum and I'm one for multiple orgasms. But hey, what one person likes the other person might not. And also I guess it depends on the partner. If they go in like a bull in a China shop then he'll no. If respectful and careful then I can imagine people can get much enjoyment from it like lots of other things...

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

I love Mr pc fisting me! I agree with what others have said, it’s got to be done right and respectfully! I love the build up as more fingers are added, loads of lube and horny as hell for me, love it. Miss pc

By *igjonny090Man  over a year ago

blackpool, lancaster, Manchester and Loughborough

I should add that I’ve only ever done this with a sub which would mean that there is total trust and respect between us, plus like someone else said you don’t want to go rampaging in like a bull it has to be built up to and keep looking at the signs and how they are reacting

An ex tried it with me, he really wanted to achieve it but it was quite uncomfortable and he had big hands. We'd get to the knuckles and I'd end up being in pain. Not my thing, I don't enjoy being stretched.

It’s something I’d like to try, but I haven’t managed it yet, he can’t fit his hand up there.

I adore it, but slow, lots of Lube, chemistry and needed to relax and progress.. It cannot be forced as not enjoyable.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the comments xxxxx

I enjoy fisting

I think it's the name that puts a lot of people off it

It sounds quite a violent act where it is actually the total opposite

It takes time trust patients

By *ellysexy123Woman  over a year ago

Fantasyland

"It’s something I’d like to try, but I haven’t managed it yet, he can’t fit his hand up there."

Same here… but l have fisted another woman which was so erotic

I'm desperate to get a full on fisting & left with a huge gaping hole but I'm just not sure it'd be possible

Make sure your nails are clean, trimmed and it is something your partner wishes to do/try and they trust you. Take your time, lube is key and some women lube more than others so lube up your whole hand if required (lots of foreplay gentlemen/ladies!)

This is something to take slowly and listen to what your partner is telling you … the thumb knuckle is the hardest part I found (as stated above). Rotate your wrist slowly and if it is going to happen you will feel your fist move in …. and enjoy the feeling xxx

Happy Fabbing everyone

By *TastePurpleWoman  over a year ago

Wymondham

"It’s something I’d like to try, but I haven’t managed it yet, he can’t fit his hand up there.

Same here… but l have fisted another woman which was so erotic "

Oof damn. Can I watch next time?

Wymondham

"I'm desperate to get a full on fisting & left with a huge gaping hole but I'm just not sure it'd be possible "

Do what I do: practice at home with increasingly larger plugs. Or tapered dildos x

Wymondham

I absolutely adore being fisted (anally), the slow process of being gradually stretched until the whole thing slides inside is bliss!

I also love slowly working my hand inside someone else, feeling their pulse and watching them react! Heaven.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

"What is it like and is it hot to try and do ?"

small hands are nice, when it's done properly with lots of lube and gradual build up

big hands are not so nice unless I'm pretty tipsy and a little high! Then I pay the price the morning after sore isn't the word...

I guess it depends on if you are young and have elastic muscles that spring back quick from stretching or not.

By *mooth tongue 4uMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Lots of trust and communication between both of you and never go straight for it , loads of foreplay good lube helps and slow approach

A lady I used to meet regularly allways insisted on finishing off with a deep fisting and a powerful squirting

By *ellysexy123Woman  over a year ago

Fantasyland

"It’s something I’d like to try, but I haven’t managed it yet, he can’t fit his hand up there.

Same here… but l have fisted another woman which was so erotic

Oof damn. Can I watch next time? "

Most definitely

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I’ll fist anyone willing to take it

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Funny enough I`m lecturing an evening course at my local college on this .....joking.

Train your pussy, build up to the fist size you intend to receive.

Start with wearing rubber or silicone gloves, test you do not have allergies to them.Lube unless you get naturally very wet but I`d still recommend lots of lube.

Wash hand if bare, short nails are essential, you don`t want any cuts on entry, remove rings. once in a fist can be formed. The more trained /experienced go in fist formed, only for the experienced or stretchy types.

Wath some fisting videos, these may be a bit of help but it all depends on the individual iin terms fist to pussy ratio.

Have fun go easy .

MrsN has fisted me. Vid on profile. Takes a full evenings work to get to that point! M

By *edonisticHandfulWoman  over a year ago

Mansfield

One of my favourite things ever.

» Add a new message to this topic