FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > random female viewings

random female viewings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else get women viewing their profile constantly who are straight and not looking to meet women....to the point they have blocked them from messaging...almost borderline stalking the amount of views I've had lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un KnightsCouple  over a year ago

South West

Do they have verifications? It could be sad males who think they will get a better chance of perving your private images or chatting to you if you think they are another woman and can't get the nerve up to actually message you.

Mr. Ski

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not exactly the same but I've noticed a few couples looking at our profile a lot of times, so messaged them and said hi, they've either not replied or deleted it but kept on looking, so just blocked them

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Bitches be competitive yo!

"Bitches be competitive yo!"

lol

I often check the profiles of those who post in the forums, male female and couples. I'm just nosy ..... but a stealth nosy-bonk haha!

Lol can't see if they got veris as blocked from looking as I'm a woman....

As for u funky...nice ass...lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

God's sake ........it's prosthetic,

"Bitches be competitive yo!"

He's right! I will freely admit to checking out the 'competition', for lack of a better word.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Lol can't see if they got veris as blocked from looking as I'm a woman....

As for u funky...nice ass...lol "

Thank you! x

The sooner all threads are about my bottom the better.

"I often check the profiles of those who post in the forums, male female and couples. I'm just nosy ..... but a stealth nosy-bonk haha! "

Never seen this particular one comment on anything and she's fairly local....just interested in why my profile seems to appeal to her if she's straight.....do I have something on my face??? Lmao

"Lol can't see if they got veris as blocked from looking as I'm a woman....

As for u funky...nice ass...lol

Thank you! x

The sooner all threads are about my bottom the better."

Its certainly more interesting to look at than some of the threads lol

By *inkyScot22Man  over a year ago

Anniesland

"God's sake ........it's prosthetic, "

I believe you misquoted that just a tad...

"Bitches be competitive yo!

He's right! I will freely admit to checking out the 'competition', for lack of a better word. "

Something wrong with me then....no one is competition just a friend waiting to be made....

"I often check the profiles of those who post in the forums, male female and couples. I'm just nosy ..... but a stealth nosy-bonk haha!

Never seen this particular one comment on anything and she's fairly local....just interested in why my profile seems to appeal to her if she's straight.....do I have something on my face??? Lmao"

.... yep you have a cock or two on your chin.

That's a change for me lol

He's right! I will freely admit to checking out the 'competition', for lack of a better word.

Something wrong with me then....no one is competition just a friend waiting to be made...."

Some of us are more insecure than others I guess.

"I often check the profiles of those who post in the forums, male female and couples. I'm just nosy ..... but a stealth nosy-bonk haha! "

Something wrong with me then....no one is competition just a friend waiting to be made....

Some of us are more insecure than others I guess. "

My opinion is u win some u lose some...I'm a graceful loser if someone else gets the guy I like...just move on or ask to join in lol I'm old school that I'm here for the social aspect as well not just the cock.... u have nothing to be insecure about from where I'm looking but I understand everyone needs to feel it themselves...

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Anyone else get women viewing their profile constantly who are straight and not looking to meet women....to the point they have blocked them from messaging...almost borderline stalking the amount of views I've had lol "

I get a few and wonderd why... maybe they are looking at profiles to get inspirations for their own? Just a thought that it could be quite innocent..

"Anyone else get women viewing their profile constantly who are straight and not looking to meet women....to the point they have blocked them from messaging...almost borderline stalking the amount of views I've had lol

I get a few and wonderd why... maybe they are looking at profiles to get inspirations for their own? Just a thought that it could be quite innocent.."

Thought of that...be nice to know she's not a pic napper tho...

"Anyone else get women viewing their profile constantly who are straight and not looking to meet women....to the point they have blocked them from messaging...almost borderline stalking the amount of views I've had lol "
Ye I get straight women looking god' err all the time they sometime's send me rude photo's ( thank god ) lol

I keep getting men looking at me,messaging me and winking.Good job there have been females and couples who look as well as i might have quit.

i look at womens profiles, just to look at the pictures and see if they have any new ones. sometimes i look at their friends profiles as well. does it realy matter.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I sometime look at female's profiles when they have posted.

I mostly look at female's profiles when I am checking out verifcations, not that I value verifications, but I am nosey to see what sort of people the fellas and couples who contact me have met and what they have had to say about eachother...... it's not uncommon for me to find myself at the same female's profile a dozen times in one day via other people's profiles. Even though once I recognise the profile, the fact I clicked and then closed without pausing would still show on their list as me having looked.... if I wasn't in stealth mode.

Sometimes when a female profile crops up a few times and it appears they have a similar taste in meets, I have a run down of their verifications and friends list to see if there is anyone else I like the look of.... which means going back and forth to their profile quite a few times.

I look to perv their shoes.

"i look at womens profiles, just to look at the pictures and see if they have any new ones. sometimes i look at their friends profiles as well. does it realy matter."

Only concerned as one in partular views me every half an hour throughout each day...

"I look to perv their shoes. "

You would love my collection lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I look to perv their shoes. "

Would you like me to put some different ones up yet dear

I often get couples, females and TV/CDs viewing my profile. I often wonder why and usually block if they have been viewing me for a long time without sending any messages. I find it slightly unnerving, a bit like having a stalker lol

"I often get couples, females and TV/CDs viewing my profile. I often wonder why and usually block if they have been viewing me for a long time without sending any messages. I find it slightly unnerving, a bit like having a stalker lol"

U can't block as she never messages me and I'm blocked from viewing her profile so no option

"I often get couples, females and TV/CDs viewing my profile. I often wonder why and usually block if they have been viewing me for a long time without sending any messages. I find it slightly unnerving, a bit like having a stalker lol

U can't block as she never messages me and I'm blocked from viewing her profile so no option"

Oh that's even more spooky lol, but she must be unblocking you to look then blocking again - why would anyone go to all that trouble?

"I often get couples, females and TV/CDs viewing my profile. I often wonder why and usually block if they have been viewing me for a long time without sending any messages. I find it slightly unnerving, a bit like having a stalker lol

U can't block as she never messages me and I'm blocked from viewing her profile so no option"

You can block her

In my account, go down to block list

Click on it and a box is available for you to just key her profile name in

Et voila !

The favour is returned

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Anyone else get women viewing their profile constantly who are straight and not looking to meet women....to the point they have blocked them from messaging...almost borderline stalking the amount of views I've had lol

I get a few and wonderd why... maybe they are looking at profiles to get inspirations for their own? Just a thought that it could be quite innocent.."

That's what I put it down to as well

View away, ladies. Much good may it do you.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"View away, ladies. Much good may it do you."

That made me chuckle!!!

"View away, ladies. Much good may it do you."

Don't do it !

It's a trick

thanks guys I've just had several suggestions via message...some of them I'm sure are not legal but all made me giggle... will just see how it unfolds....

i look at profiles and so what

its a place for meeting and having fun i thoght

i didnt know u wasn't allowed to look at other peoples profiles

I'll often have a nosey and people who have verified a potential meet...no real reason other than curiosity. There are a few women in the area that have very similar tastes to me as we seem to meet the same 'types' of guys (and if I spot a new veri on theirs I'll see if he takes my fancy too!). If it is persistent and is bothering you for some reason then just block her by putting her username in on the Block List page - this does work as I had a guy keep blocking and unblocking me to send abuse so I just blocked him through that to save the hassle x

"I often check the profiles of those who post in the forums, male female and couples. I'm just nosy ..... but a stealth nosy-bonk haha!

Never seen this particular one comment on anything and she's fairly local....just interested in why my profile seems to appeal to her if she's straight.....do I have something on my face??? Lmao"

no but if you ever visit Dundee/Perth let us know and it can be arranged

"i look at profiles and so what

i didnt know u wasn't allowed to look at other peoples profiles "

No I agree that's why I put so many pics up...my concern was how many times they view me in a day without speaking...and not even being bi....wondering what they get from it....

"i look at profiles and so what

i didnt know u wasn't allowed to look at other peoples profiles

No I agree that's why I put so many pics up...my concern was how many times they view me in a day without speaking...and not even being bi....wondering what they get from it...."

i get it lots but sometimes if the filters are set they couldnt message anyway

dont worry about it x

I get this with men alot it's bit weird! It clearly states I'm not gay or bi

Never seen this particular one comment on anything and she's fairly local....just interested in why my profile seems to appeal to her if she's straight.....do I have something on my face??? Lmao

no but if you ever visit Dundee/Perth let us know and it can be arranged

"

Lol thanks but are u a good shot???

» Add a new message to this topic