FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To start a fresh?

To start a fresh?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question to all fellow swingers. I started this account a while ago now when swinging was a new thing to me. As all males mainly do I started off slow and had the wrong attitude and approach, until now where I have matured and learnt a lot more about the society. However during the initial learning process I got a number of blocks and became misunderstood.

So do I continue as normal normal now, or do I start a fresh and re-introduce myself to people? This would mean losing my friends and verifications though sadly. whats your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could not have been THAT bad, as I have yet to block you!

"Question to all fellow swingers. I started this account a while ago now when swinging was a new thing to me. As all males mainly do I started off slow and had the wrong attitude and approach, until now where I have matured and learnt a lot more about the society. However during the initial learning process I got a number of blocks and became misunderstood.

So do I continue as normal normal now, or do I start a fresh and re-introduce myself to people? This would mean losing my friends and verifications though sadly. whats your thoughts?"

What’s your gut feeling ?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just be you....

good luck

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Nothing wrong with allowing your profile to evelove and change as you have new experience. I guess I am saying stick to your profile and adapt it as and when you feel change is necessary?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Everyone grows.... we never stop learning and chaning.

1. Hide your verifications.

2. Change your name.

3. Re write your profile.

Nothing lost.

Only gains.

If they thought you weren't good enough the first time around why would you still like to get to know them? Their loss...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S.

In order to request a name change you will need to be site supporter.

A small price to pay. Fiver for sixty days.... that's ermmmmm 8.33 pence per day......

Do it. Go silver

"If they thought you weren't good enough the first time around why would you still like to get to know them? Their loss..."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You're probably going to gain more from being a longer term member on here, than from seeming a brand new member, on a new profile. Those who have blocked you would potentially see it as harrassment if you ever contacted them again, even as a mistake, from a new profile - and the site would probably take the same _iew.

The blockers are likely a lost cause, but there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Make sure your profile's as up to date as possible, clear and detailed about what you're offering and have a range of photos for people to get a good perspective upon how much they like you.

As someone said, you can change the profile name, and you'd not lose out on those friends you already know.

That's my thought on it, but it may not be the best, so it's up to you.

Good luck!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to who I want to meet I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question.... oops, that wasn't the question was it.

» Add a new message to this topic