FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Job!

New Job!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally got myself after graduating, I'm starting tomorrow. I'm excited that I have a job so can pay the bills and hopefully start to save and make money. But I am very nervous that I won't be good enough for the job, and that I end up hating the job :s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Good luck with the job but dont go in with a negative approach, go in with a smile on your face and think im going to love this

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Finally got myself after graduating, I'm starting tomorrow. I'm excited that I have a job so can pay the bills and hopefully start to save and make money. But I am very nervous that I won't be good enough for the job, and that I end up hating the job :s"
Well done you for getting a job in difficult economic times. And hey, they would nt have hired you if they didnt think you could do the job so... walk tall and be confident. Best of luck

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

smile try to learn;

and think positive make out your intrested all the time we all started some where

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

congratulations and and all the best in your new role.

now I am going to be a little rough here so please excuse me.... you put yourself down a lot, stop doing it, start believing in yourself... they inter_iewed you, saw something in you and they will support, guide and inspire you in the role. They don't want you to fail, so why should you....

good luck and consider my boot just hitting off your arse...........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All jobs get a bit dull after a while thats why we get paid to do them.

As to not being good enough..... well I agree with the sentiments above, they wouldnt have taken u on if they didnt think you could do it.... good luck work hard and if you run out of things to do always ask for more......

"Finally got myself after graduating, I'm starting tomorrow. I'm excited that I have a job so can pay the bills and hopefully start to save and make money. But I am very nervous that I won't be good enough for the job, and that I end up hating the job :s"

I'm starting a new job tomorrow too. Scared to death, but excited at the same time. Good luck!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Finally got myself after graduating, I'm starting tomorrow. I'm excited that I have a job so can pay the bills and hopefully start to save and make money. But I am very nervous that I won't be good enough for the job, and that I end up hating the job :s

I'm starting a new job tomorrow too. Scared to death, but excited at the same time. Good luck!"

good luck also

Good luck with all new job starters tomorrow!

"Good luck with all new job starters tomorrow!

"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic