FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi sex

Bi sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haring-is-Caring OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

Why do guys profiles say they are straight and then all of a sudden they are bi when they message you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I don't think this question has ever been asked on here

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

They are fab straight

By *ickingdelightMan  over a year ago

milton keynes, bedford

For me I’m very honest in why mine shows as straight.

I don’t find guys sexually attractive but the idea of sexually exploring guys and ideally a couple is something which interests me, if I have never tried it then I can’t say I’m bi…

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I am bi but have had sex with a lot of men who describe themselves as straight

By *JB1954Man  over a year ago

Reading

"For me I’m very honest in why mine shows as straight.

I don’t find guys sexually attractive but the idea of sexually exploring guys and ideally a couple is something which interests me, if I have never tried it then I can’t say I’m bi…"

My profile states not bi. But still get guys message or which is not often ask by couple about bi play. Yes if mmf accidental contact can happen . But not that bi play is norm.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"if I have never tried it then I can’t say I’m bi…"

Actually you can, and some do identify as such. The definition of who or what an individual is, is not limited to purely the act itself.

I think a great many of the TV/TS/TG community would be able to explain that more deeply and eloquently than I however.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The vast majority of the time OP it's because they see it as a way to get round those who state they won't meet bisexual men - what they don't realise is that the vast majority of the site either aren't bothered by someone's sexuality, or actively seek bi men, so they are potentially ruling themselves out of meeting those people if the deception ever comes to light.

Sure there are those who hide it because they've never actually experienced it, or because they are somehow conflicted by their sexuality and other reasons, but the majority it's for the reason stated above.

Ultimately though it's up to you whether to accept it and meet them, personally as an openly bisexual man I wouldn't meet a "Fab straight" guy, unless he had a particularly compelling reason for hiding his sexuality, as I figure that if they're lieing about that, what else are they lieing about.

By *angerous123Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Because of social stigma more than likely

Look how many homophobic women there are on here that won't meet bi men

(comical when they're bi themselves)

By *irthy RobMan  over a year ago

Mobile

"Why do guys profiles say they are straight and then all of a sudden they are bi when they message you?"

I travel aroud the country a lot for work, and I have found that in certain areas, women and couples can be more close minded than in other areas. While most bi/curious couples are completely fine with this explanation, some are not. Not that it has made any difference to the guys bi/gay/fab st8, they'll always ask, and sometimes I'll accept, but all I really want is a bi mmf. Still hoping..... Still hoping for a 1on1 with a female from here to be honest

By *irthy RobMan  over a year ago

Mobile

"Because of social stigma more than likely

(comical when they're bi themselves) "

Yes man!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

They do it because it cuts down their chances with some women /couples if they put bisexual /curious.

Many lie on here to increase their chance of a meet.

Miss

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yeah coz you’re homophobic if you don’t meet bi men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do guys profiles say they are straight and then all of a sudden they are bi when they message you?"

Probably hedging their bets

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Oh my really

Leeds

Yeah coz you’re homophobic if you don’t meet bi men "

Why else wouldn't you. In what way are we any different to a straight man

Paradise, Herts

Why else wouldn't you. In what way are we any different to a straight man "

I’m not referring to me personally. I don’t discuss my whys and why nots with reference to meeting people. But I’d say maybe because someone doesn’t want to. That’s good enough.

Maybe google the word homophobic.

Leeds

I’m not referring to me personally. I don’t discuss my whys and why nots with reference to meeting people. But I’d say maybe because someone doesn’t want to. That’s good enough.

Maybe google the word homophobic. "

Yeah googling it literally proves what I'm saying. Homophobia can range from out and out hatred down to discrimination, discomfort, distrust and so on. So to write off meeting a guy thats no different to a straight men based purely off them being bisexual is exactly that, homophobia

Paradise, Herts

Yeah googling it literally proves what I'm saying. Homophobia can range from out and out hatred down to discrimination, discomfort, distrust and so on. So to write off meeting a guy thats no different to a straight men based purely off them being bisexual is exactly that, homophobia"

It absolutely isn’t. I’ll leave it there as I’ve had this conversation plenty of times. My mind will never be changed on this.

Leeds

Yeah googling it literally proves what I'm saying. Homophobia can range from out and out hatred down to discrimination, discomfort, distrust and so on. So to write off meeting a guy thats no different to a straight men based purely off them being bisexual is exactly that, homophobia

It absolutely isn’t. I’ll leave it there as I’ve had this conversation plenty of times. My mind will never be changed on this. "

Fair enough but understand saying 'it absolutely isn't' doesn't make you right. I've come with facts and you've rebutted non of it

Paradise, Herts

It absolutely isn’t. I’ll leave it there as I’ve had this conversation plenty of times. My mind will never be changed on this.

Fair enough but understand saying 'it absolutely isn't' doesn't make you right. I've come with facts and you've rebutted non of it "

You want facts, opinions, preferences, reasons etc look back on the hundreds of other threads like this one. Half the forum will agree with me half will agree with you. It usually ends up going on for ages and nobody changes their views in the end anyway

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

I'm bi curious never done anything with a man or couple yet but is something I definitely want to try.

Paradise, Herts

Fair enough but understand saying 'it absolutely isn't' doesn't make you right. I've come with facts and you've rebutted non of it

You want facts, opinions, preferences, reasons etc look back on the hundreds of other threads like this one. Half the forum will agree with me half will agree with you. It usually ends up going on for ages and nobody changes their views in the end anyway "

And this has also gone off track from the original op. I just couldn’t not challenge your comment as it’s wrong.

By *oppy and Rugby BoyCouple  over a year ago

Herts

yes we get this do much too

» Add a new message to this topic