FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BBW

BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many men actually enjoy sex with a sexy BBW ? And why ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love sex with a BBQ. Tend to be more passionate and caring and sharing. Skinny women tend to be selfish lovers, can't beat a women who enjoys giving and taking sharing the pleasure of sex. I also love a nice pair of boobs.

Just checked your pics you look stunning. Definitely a hot bbw

"I love sex with a BBQ. "

Just don't burn your balls!

lmfao @ i love sex with a BBQ

Are all larger women BBW's? Surely some are just plain old BUW's

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

" Skinny women tend to be selfish lovers, can't beat a women who enjoys giving and taking sharing the pleasure of sex. "

What a heap of shite! And you are basing this on what? You've shagged you way through all the 'skinny' women on here???

"lmfao @ i love sex with a BBQ "

....needed that laugh

He said tend to be, not all of them

Thank you Natz. Amazing the number of people that can't read.

lol Sex with a BBQ! Shouldn't that b a fantasy thread?

"lmfao @ i love sex with a BBQ "

Anyone for a sausage between some large baps??

"lmfao @ i love sex with a BBQ

Anyone for a sausage between some large baps?? "

yours only just filled mine

I'd love to fill yours Cute. Your the number one bbw here.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Thank you Natz. Amazing the number of people that can't read. "

Well, pardon me for missing the word 'tend' but on all BBW threads, there are always derogatory remarks made against any other type than a BBW by the men.

I wonder why that is????

"I'd love to fill yours Cute. Your the number one bbw here. "

im more SSBBW but ta all the same

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"I love sex with a BBQ. Tend to be more passionate and caring and sharing. Skinny women tend to be selfish lovers, can't beat a women who enjoys giving and taking sharing the pleasure of sex. I also love a nice pair of boobs.

Just checked your pics you look stunning. Definitely a hot bbw"

I have to disagree the bbw i was having regular sex with was the most selfish person i have ever known. Just because they are big doesnt make them caring and sharing xx

By *oison69Man  over a year ago

cornwall

I love big girls I Just wish they loved me. Can't beat a nice big bum to grab hold of. In my experience big girls are really pretty too

Your a very beautiful sexy woman Cute and I doubt there's a man alive that wouldn't love to have lots of fun with you

Why the hell would a skinny woman be a selfish lover??? I have read some things on this site, but this has got to be the closest to a load of crap recently.

"Thank you Natz. Amazing the number of people that can't read.

Well, pardon me for missing the word 'tend' but on all BBW threads, there are always derogatory remarks made against any other type than a BBW by the men.

I wonder why that is???? "

Big or small - so long as they've a great personality, a sense of humour and a pretty face - love them all!!

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Why the hell would a skinny woman be a selfish lover??? I have read some things on this site, but this has got to be the closest to a load of crap recently."

I wonder why that is????

Big or small - so long as they've a great personality, a sense of humour and a pretty face - love them all!!

"

Couldn't agree more. It's more to do with the actual person rather than the size they are. Personality counts for an awful lot and stacks more than whether you are fat or thin.

I understand that threads go off topic however this is a thread specifically asking why men enjoy having sex with larger framed women, if in that gents experience he has found slender/toned women to be selfish lovers that is his opinion and supports/adds to his case of his appreciation for the larger women

Sadly though these type of threads will more than often turn into the smaller framed women being slated in one form of another

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

I wonder why that is???? "

Its prob more to do with the fact that slim women don' t want him so he takes whatbhe can get

I love sexy fun with BBW's! Just love all those soft sexy curves!

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"Why the hell would a skinny woman be a selfish lover??? I have read some things on this site, but this has got to be the closest to a load of crap recently."

I wonder why that is????

Its prob more to do with the fact that slim women don' t want him so he takes whatbhe can get "

lmao you serious? oh to be so perfect

I wonder why that is????

Its prob more to do with the fact that slim women don' t want him so he takes whatbhe can get "

Now that's just down rite bloody rude !!! Why be so offensive ? No need for that ffs

By *ig jugsWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

so ur saying bbws are desperate and go with anything.how rude are you!

"Its prob more to do with the fact that slim women don' t want him so he takes whatbhe can get"

I like all types of women.. all women can be sexy. And there us no rule that stats you haveto be a size 8 to be classed as a stunner.I have met some bigbigger women off this site and other and have always enjoyed both the company and the sex.

And I do have to say I prefer a woman with curves. A bum that needs both hands to hold onto....

"How many men actually enjoy sex with a sexy BBW ? And why ? "

I put my hand up and shout ME ME

And why.. To meny to mention

Cap d agde,France

I wonder why that is????

Its prob more to do with the fact that slim women don' t want him so he takes whatbhe can get

lmao you serious? oh to be so perfect"

As serious as him saying all skinnys women are basicaly crap lovers.some guys talk shit in the hope it will get them layed. Being skinny doesn't make you any more selfish than being fat.I'd say that slim women are prob more confident than larger women on the whole and can therefore be more picky.

By *ngelsdevilWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

" Its prob more to do with the fact that slim women don' t want him so he takes whatbhe can get "

So BBW's only get men that 'skinny women' reject?!!!

Ridiculous close minded comment!

I wonder why that is????

lmao you serious? oh to be so perfect

As serious as him saying all skinnys women are basicaly crap lovers.some guys talk shit in the hope it will get them layed. Being skinny doesn't make you any more selfish than being fat.I'd say that slim women are prob more confident than larger women on the whole and can therefore be more picky."

Only one thing I can say to that, bollocks!! Size has nothing to do with confidence, that down to a persons personality and mentality!

Cap d agde,France

I wonder why that is????

Now that's just down rite bloody rude !!! Why be so offensive ? No need for that ffs"

I was being rude and offensive and he wasn't ? No infact i was just making a point ,a point which you obviously don't agree with therefore i'm being offensive ?

Merseyside

" Only one thing I can say to that, bollocks!! Size has nothing to do with confidence, that down to a persons personality and mentality! "

" Only one thing I can say to that, bollocks!! Size has nothing to do with confidence, that down to a persons personality and mentality!

"

I totally agree with this statement.. there are some larger women that ooze sex appeal. And can walk into a room and know exactly how to turn a blokes head.

I think its down to being happy with yourself.. everyone has hang ups. But its how you deal with them.

I know and have known quite a few BBW's and have found them some the most confident people I know, as well as being some of the sexiest women too!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Now that's just down rite bloody rude !!! Why be so offensive ? No need for that ffs

I was being rude and offensive and he wasn't ? No infact i was just making a point ,a point which you obviously don't agree with therefore i'm being offensive ? "

There's no point fighting your corner! This happens on all BBW threads...tends to get very boring, but hey, I'm slim, I'm happy and I am by no means selfish!

Cap d agde,France

"

I was being rude and offensive and he wasn't ? No infact i was just making a point ,a point which you obviously don't agree with therefore i'm being offensive ?

There's no point fighting your corner! This happens on all BBW threads...tends to get very boring, but hey, I'm slim, I'm happy and I am by no means selfish! "

Yeah i know they always take the bait !! I knew exactly what would happen..They always jump straight at you claws out..but its ok say commnets about skinny women ..l

" Only one thing I can say to that, bollocks!! Size has nothing to do with confidence, that down to a persons personality and mentality!

I totally agree with this statement.. there are some larger women that ooze sex appeal. And can walk into a room and know exactly how to turn a blokes head.

I think its down to being happy with yourself.. everyone has hang ups. But its how you deal with them.

"

A cheeky playful person is going to get the absolute best out of me, whatever their size, and that's just how I like it

Wolf

ladies are you not doing exactly what you accuse the men off? slating one type of person to make the other body type look superior

this was a thread asking why men like the larger woman. its clearly an issue for you that not all men drop to your feet

Merseyside

" Yeah i know they always take the bait !! I knew exactly what would happen..They always jump straight at you claws out..but its ok say commnets about skinny women ..l "

One man says somthing you dont like so you decide to take it out on all the BBW's that are looking at this thread? And then wonder why people 'take the bait'! Sorry but I'm not going to stand by and stay quiet while you tell me that I only get men because the skinny woman he messaged before me rejected him! Such a derogatory comment!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"ladies are you not doing exactly what you accuse the men off? slating one type of person to make the other body type look superior

this was a thread asking why men like the larger woman. its clearly an issue for you that not all men drop to your feet "

Cute! I have not slated off any body type on this thread!

All I have done is defend the arrogant comment made about skinny women 'tend' to be selfish!

If you think I have tried to make out I am more superior...I think you should read it back.

As I have already said, these types of threads always bring out the derogatory remarks about anyone who is not a BBW, but you don't see me making a thread out of it

" Yeah i know they always take the bait !! I knew exactly what would happen..They always jump straight at you claws out..but its ok say commnets about skinny women ..l

One man says somthing you dont like so you decide to take it out on all the BBW's that are looking at this thread? And then wonder why people 'take the bait'! Sorry but I'm not going to stand by and stay quiet while you tell me that I only get men because the skinny woman he messaged before me rejected him! Such a derogatory comment!

"

Cap d agde,France

"ladies are you not doing exactly what you accuse the men off? slating one type of person to make the other body type look superior

this was a thread asking why men like the larger woman. its clearly an issue for you that not all men drop to your feet

Cute! I have not slated off any body type on this thread!

All I have done is defend the arrogant comment made about skinny women 'tend' to be selfish!

If you think I have tried to make out I am more superior...I think you should read it back.

As I have already said, these types of threads always bring out the derogatory remarks about anyone who is not a BBW, but you don't see me making a thread out of it "

"How many men actually enjoy sex with a sexy BBW ? And why ? "

Suppose it all depends on how many pints they've decked

it's personal preference really about bbw women, i like women with curves because it's what i find sexually attractive, but bbw covers large amount of different sized women it doesn't really specify there size!! all i can say is the sex has always been better in my experience with bbw women!!

Merseyside

" Yeah i know they always take the bait !! I knew exactly what would happen..They always jump straight at you claws out..but its ok say commnets about skinny women ..l

"

Also tell me which BBW said a comment about Skinny women! I think you'll find the answer is none, 0, zilch, nada! Thanks!

Cap d agde,France

"

I have nothing against BBW's to be honest other than the fact many of you dish it out but do 't like it given back,seen this on many threads ...Plenty of single guys go for larger women because they think they are easier thats my opinion like itbor don't i'm really not going to lose any sleep

I dont care if a man chooses to meet me because he couldnt get a slim woman.

so what. its only sex after all.

you could say, that a man would rather have a 20 year old, but he couldnt get one, so he meets a 40 year old instead.

the same goes for women, they may realy prefer a slim young man, but they cant always get one so they take whats available at the time.

some of the men i notice have met younger slimmmer, prettier women than me

everyone has there good points though.

its not always about how drop dead gorgeous you are, and thank goodness for that.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

This thread is quite refreshing we haven't had a good BBW rumpus for a few days

Fatties vs skinnies who will win??

Its such a shame that these threads have to end up this way

Cap d agde,France

"I dont care if a man chooses to meet me because he couldnt get a slim woman.

so what. its only sex after all.

you could say, that a man would rather have a 20 year old, but he couldnt get one, so he meets a 40 year old instead.

the same goes for women, they may realy prefer a slim young man, but they cant always get one so they take whats available at the time.

some of the men i notice have met younger slimmmer, prettier women than me

everyone has there good points though.

its not always about how drop dead gorgeous you are, and thank goodness for that. "

someone that understands facts ...praise the lord !!

By *igtone2310Man  over a year ago

hull

i've always found larger women so friendly and so nice to snuggle upto , give me a big woman anytime over a skinny one

"Fatties vs skinnies who will win?? "

BBW's every time!

"Its such a shame that these threads have to end up this way "

they always seem to... disappointing.

Wolf

"Fatties vs skinnies who will win??

BBW's every time!"

Like I said earlier, what about the BUW's though?

Cap d agde,France

BBWs always win because we're outnumbered..its a hiding to nothing..

I suppose that all depends on if it's a sprint or a buffet

oh dear theres bigger issues in the world to solve like, world hunger, Cancer, Aids, world poverty!! instead of being down right idiotic about the differences between larger and slimmer women!! these forums are plagued with trolls trying to get reactions from people.

Merseyside

" I have nothing against BBW's to be honest other than the fact many of you dish it out but do 't like it given back,seen this on many threads ...Plenty of single guys go for larger women because they think they are easier thats my opinion like itbor don't i'm really not going to lose any sleep "

What exactly have any BBW's 'dished out' on this thread? I in particular haven't been a part of any other BBW thread and don't 'dish out' derogatory comments! So why tar all with the same brush?

And as for plenty of single guys go for larger women because they find it easier is laughable and a very demeaning _iew to have! Because BBW's are big they take the dregs, well definitely not in my book! And just because I'm BBW doesn't make me easy! I could have had 100's of meets in the past few months but you know what even as a BBW I have standards! And will only go with people that I personally connect with and find sexually attractive whether there big or small, large or athletic, old or young!

"oh dear theres bigger issues in the world to solve like, world hunger, Cancer, Aids, world poverty!! instead of being down right idiotic about the differences between larger and slimmer women!! these forums are plagued with trolls trying to get reactions from people."

If you think this is trolling you live a sheltered life dude

[Removed by poster at 24/08/12 19:11:32]

"oh dear theres bigger issues in the world to solve like, world hunger, Cancer, Aids, world poverty!! instead of being down right idiotic about the differences between larger and slimmer women!! these forums are plagued with trolls trying to get reactions from people."

Well stop looking at tits n tuppences on here and get off your arse and do something about it if you feel that strongly about it

"

Well stop looking at tits n tuppences on here and get off your arse and do something about it if you feel that strongly about it "

Love this!

It's gone very quiet, methinks some people may have been given a time-out

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nope! Just bored

"It's gone very quiet, methinks some people may have been given a time-out "

Nope surprisingly am still here, for now

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"It's gone very quiet, methinks some people may have been given a time-out "

Nahhh... the youth club end of summer disco started at 7pm

Merseyside

"It's gone very quiet, methinks some people may have been given a time-out

Nahhh... the youth club end of summer disco started at 7pm"

Wow really sorry for sticking to my guns! Obviously that makes me a juvenile

Cap d agde,France

Nope i'm bored too..same BBW thread same outcome

"Nope i'm bored too..same BBW thread same outcome "

Fair enough

We have belonged to a few forums in the past and this topic was always one to cause arguements.

I (Gill) am a large lady, I do get confused about the term BBW. Is it Big Beautiful woman or what I thought Big Breasted Woman?

I can only assume BUW (a new one to me) is meant to mean Big Ugly woman !!!!

I assumed that this site was for adults not adolescents, by some of the remarks on here i do wonder. Does it really matter if I am a larger lady or a smaller one? I am me and if someone prefers a slimmer lady then fair enough, its not the end of the world surely ??

I know alot of very sexy, gorgeous, slim women who have great personalities and as far as i am concerned the only difference between us is size. My husbands first wife was a size 10, I am a size 18-20, is there any written rule that a man has to either like large ladies or small ladies ? cant he like both ?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Oh that's disappointing I thought it was Big Brighton Women

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Have at last come up with a use for yet another BBW thread. A list of people we would love to meet and a list of people that we wouldn't meet in this Milennium!! Woop woop lol

I wonder why that is????

Ouch

Bbw are very sexy I love a girl with curves don't know why but I also don't think because your a plus size you r a bbw some people r just big with no shape for me bbw has to be Shapley

I have resigned to the fact that I am never going to be skinny stick insect as I like my food too much.

Whether I am a better shag because of my size, I can't possibly comment.

I don't think you size means your a better shag just means your more attractive to some people

BBW all the way for me. Just what I prefer most of the time.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

the generalisation about size gets more banale by the day on here...

who in their right mind thinks if someone is a certain size they are going to be more sexual... what a load of pish

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Some have added credible replies in this thread. Utterly disappointing behavior although by others with their bigoted behavior!! I totally understand why some of the slimmer lady might take offense to the comment made about slimmer ladies have nicer personalities and are better in bed but to turn it around to belittle larger women is a odd way to put your point across.....regardless who took the bait. Not one woman here slagged slimmer women off....think you find it was the man

Carmarthenshire

Oppsy thats meant to read bigger ladies have better personalities and are better in bed

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

What about those of us who aren't BBW or skinny? I need to start my own thread I reckon.

And yay, a BBW thread! Hasn't been one for a while.

I have been a size 12 and a size 26 and everythin inbetween, at what point would you consider a lady Bbw?

16 plus for me

"16 plus for me"

Really? So it really is subjective, because I wouldn't consider me (5'10, size 16/18) a BBW at all!

I am 5 4 and 14/16 now? Bbw? Would be proud if so but indifferent if not. It is about the person some peeps rock a size 20 ( I did) some look better smaller, this should not be a general application as diffrent dimensions suit diffrent people x

It's just a general on an average height I think bbw is more about shape than size or height

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I'm a fat bird and admit so on my profiile.

If people dont find me attractive then fairy snuff, I dont care, so long as I dont get a nasty message or comment, move on if you dont like, no need to degrade someone if they are skinny, slim, fat or huge etc.

ok I'm far from confident being a big girl and working on it (again) but it is my problem no one else's. So no need to remind me that some larger ladies arent attractive to look at!

I dont get the whole slimmer ladies are bad fucks compared to bigger ladies, surely it is all about the individual.

Hate the bashing that goes on on some threads. Unless you have fucked every single female on the planet, how can you generalise who is a better fuck/person etc. Surely its all down to preference.

As for the fat bashers, if you dont like do one

"Unless you have fucked every single female on the planet, how can you generalise who is a better fuck/person etc. Surely its all down to preference.

As for the fat bashers, if you dont like do one "

Your right one mans rubbish is another mans gold not saying anyone's rubbish

"I'm a fat bird and admit so on my profiile.

If people dont find me attractive then fairy snuff, I dont care, so long as I dont get a nasty message or comment, move on if you dont like, no need to degrade someone if they are skinny, slim, fat or huge etc.

ok I'm far from confident being a big girl and working on it (again) but it is my problem no one else's. So no need to remind me that some larger ladies arent attractive to look at!

I dont get the whole slimmer ladies are bad fucks compared to bigger ladies, surely it is all about the individual.

Hate the bashing that goes on on some threads. Unless you have fucked every single female on the planet, how can you generalise who is a better fuck/person etc. Surely its all down to preference.

think I posted about threads that generalize people last week, and on the basic preferences of others.It was classed as condescending for some reasons...

here we have a thread laden with backhanded insults,childish behaviour from either argumentative party.

maybe thats what gets some of u going on a friday nite..I'll stick to havin fun and thinking about shagging..women in general.

"think I posted about threads that generalize people last week, and on the basic preferences of others.It was classed as condescending for some reasons...

here we have a thread laden with backhanded insults,childish behaviour from either argumentative party.

maybe thats what gets some of u going on a friday nite..I'll stick to havin fun and thinking about shagging..women in general."

Doesnt get me going at all. Just get so pissed off with people generalising or just looking to slag A N Other off for their appearance.

Yes, the comments about how us fat birds get shags because we are an easy lay/desperat is a bag of shite, as is the comments about how slim ladies are up themselves, I have met women fat or thin who can be both, doesnt mean anything!

Just dont get the nasty comments at all. Which is why I said do one if you dont like.

I'm a BUW and if I wanted to I could have a meet every night, I am not easy and go with all the guys skinny women don't want, I am picky and am not desperate for a shag and have met some very fit guys

Personally, slim women dont do it for me at all. I prefer women who are a size 16 or at the lowest 12. For me it's that classic kind of marilyn monroe figure that does it for me. Nice big hips, arse, boobs, a bit of belly and a bit of jiggle. A real woman! Drives me crazy!

Slim / skinny women just dont get me as charged up. Unless they are very curvy.

"Personally, slim women dont do it for me at all. I prefer women who are a size 16 or at the lowest 12. For me it's that classic kind of marilyn monroe figure that does it for me. Nice big hips, arse, boobs, a bit of belly and a bit of jiggle. A real woman! Drives me crazy!

Slim / skinny women just dont get me as charged up. Unless they are very curvy."

"Personally, slim women dont do it for me at all. I prefer women who are a size 16 or at the lowest 12. For me it's that classic kind of marilyn monroe figure that does it for me. Nice big hips, arse, boobs, a bit of belly and a bit of jiggle. A real woman! Drives me crazy!

Slim / skinny women just dont get me as charged up. Unless they are very curvy."

I thought this was great.... Then you went n spoiled it by utting "real woman" in.

Im sorry to nit pick but its comments like these that can cause eople to get their backs up

Isn't the question subject to personal taste? There'll always be divided opinions, I don't really see the point of the thread when it's asked almost daily.

I can see only 3 reasons for the question:

1) Trolling for reactions

2) Self assurance of your weight

3) Poor attempt at advertising to BBWs that you're a potential 'candidate'

Pretty bored of the question

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

" A real woman."

So slim women aren't real? Get a grip.

Bbw is a ready reckoner. If you're into slender women you know who to avoid. Only the grossly stupid take the term literally. First time I saw it on an interracial site I thought it meant big black women.

These threads always degenerate into name calling, usually because some stupid man, trying to impress a bunch of fatties in order to empty his sacs, believes insulting slim women is the way to go.

The op is daft in my opinion: people like what they like, there's no need for forensic analysis.

London

"Isn't the question subject to personal taste? There'll always be divided opinions, I don't really see the point of the thread when it's asked almost daily.

Pretty bored of the question"

Cap d agde,France

" A real woman.

So slim women aren't real? Get a grip.

Bbw is a ready reckoner. If you're into slender women you know who to avoid. Only the grossly stupid take the term literally. First time I saw it on an interracial site I thought it meant big black women.

These threads always degenerate into name calling, usually because some stupid man, trying to impress a bunch of fatties in order to empty his sacs, believes insulting slim women is the way to go.

The op is daft in my opinion: people like what they like, there's no need for forensic analysis.

"

" Skinny women tend to be selfish lovers, can't beat a women who enjoys giving and taking sharing the pleasure of sex.

What a heap of shite! And you are basing this on what? You've shagged you way through all the 'skinny' women on here??? "

i agree... wha ta sweeping generalisation!!!

not sure where he gets that idea from..

i have met very unselfish lovers, large and small.

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man  over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

As long as they're pretty, well turned out, and with a defined waist, I don't mind big girls.

I'm not a fan of "round" girls, ala Dawn French.

sweeping generalisations seems to beget other sweeping generalisations...

This isn't constructive, it just polarises people and gets their backs up.

I think referring to women as 'stick thin' or a few post backs as 'fatties' is just a blatant use of inflammatory terms that have no place on the forum. It's just the same as someone using rascist/sexist/...ist terminology.

Men like any woman that's willing to satisfy their urges. There's easy and difficult conquests in any bodily shape you care to mention so therefore it renders the argument that 'such-and-such size is an easy lay' null and void, equally as 'such-and-such size women enjoy sex more'. It's just rubbish.

As for the 'real women' thing, that's commercial advertising that has brought that about, and you should blame them. People see and parrot these terms.

Personally though I wouldn't shag anyone with a chip on their shoulder, big or small.

Wolf ;o)

guess he just cant please slim women

Merseyside

"sweeping generalisations seems to beget other sweeping generalisations...

I think referring to women as 'stick thin' or a few post backs as 'fatties' is just a blatant use of inflammatory terms that have no place on the forum. It's just the same as someone using rascist/sexist/...ist terminology.

Men like any woman that's willing to satisfy their urges. There's easy and difficult conquests in any bodily shape you care to mention so therefore it renders the argument that 'such-and-such size is an easy lay' null and void, equally as 'such-and-such size women enjoy sex more'. It's just rubbish.

As for the 'real women' thing, that's commercial advertising that has brought that about, and you should blame them. People see and parrot these terms.

Personally though I wouldn't shag anyone with a chip on their shoulder, big or small.

Wolf ;o)

"

Carmarthenshire

Wolf ;o)

"

very well said

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"guess he just cant please slim women "

ooo yea Marilyn Monroe hubba hubba

"I love sex with a BBQ.

Just don't burn your balls! "

lmso

Slim / skinny women just dont get me as charged up. Unless they are very curvy.

I thought this was great.... Then you went n spoiled it by utting "real woman" in.

Im sorry to nit pick but its comments like these that can cause eople to get their backs up "

I am not so sure he was actually being derogatory when he used the term 'real woman' because he was talking about the type of woman he likes, that to him only is a real woman because a Marilyn Monroe type is his preference and what turns him on the most

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

Respect, manners and cleanliness are the only things that matter. Size and shapes are individual preferences, there u have it folks, simples

"Isn't the question subject to personal taste? There'll always be divided opinions, I don't really see the point of the thread when it's asked almost daily.

"

That's ur opinion tress but if ur that bored with the thread why give ur negative response ?

Cheese.

London

Wolf ;o)

"

I'm a size 24...a fatty. Absolutely hilarious these forums. A bbw thread where people take exception of the term but also get offended if you keep it real.

good news huge post..no surprise to bbw lol..

pretty much the same topic same answers blah blah blah

does it matter if you are black white or fat or thin

we are all here to have fun and we all have our ideas of type of the person we go for

so instead of talking about it just go have fun

London

That's ur opinion tress but if ur that bored with the thread why give ur negative response ? "

Don't know why I'm mentioned in despatches as I didn't write anything, just agreed with a post.

Aaah...only want people to comment on an OPEN forum who will massage your ego? My bad.

BBW, slim or curvy.

If I find them attractive and a nice person I would like to get with them.

I think if your happy in your own skin and how you look that's all that matter .. peoples size don't make for better in bed ... its nothing to do with it at all . All sizes can be just as good as each other and can be really crap in bed too.

"Cheese. "

Any in particular?

my point jo x

shame the thread went massively off topic all the OP wanted to know was who likes the larger lady and what it was about them they liked

now its like tearing strips outta each others body shape.. women should embrace we are all different and not slate each other for the differences

By *vana sukalotWoman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

"I'm a fat bird and admit so on my profiile.

Carmarthenshire

So much for sisterhood

Wolf ;o)

I'm a size 24...a fatty. Absolutely hilarious these forums. A bbw thread where people take exception of the term but also get offended if you keep it real.

"

I met a man and he said to me.

you got your good points, you got pubic hair.

good job he didnt ask me what i thought his good points were.

» Add a new message to this topic