FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Naughty

Naughty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many peeps have played finger pie or been wanked in a public place and did you get caught?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many peeps have played finger pie or been wanked in a public place and did you get caught? "

had a FB once who liked to be fingered in the back of taxis on the wayhome from the pub..

she didnt mind if the driver saw us or not. occasionally the driver would stop and turn round and watch...once with a lady driver too....

but mostly they would carry on driving but you knew they were getting a crafty glance in the mirror....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's fun in a beer garden getting fingered and a load of blokes watching....

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Ive done it lots of times I said a while ago about our little play in thelondonicebar

I had a date with this woman a few years ago off a dating site (1st date)

She made the mistake of coming topless (Im a tit man)

I brushed her tits with my arm we were in a tribute bar I then slipped my hand under her top n tweaked her nips she was getting turned on so I slipped my hand between her legs and teased her soaking pussy n clit I dont know if she was aware of her moans n growns or that she was lent against the bar head thrown back having a massive orgasm while I was supping my pint with my other hand and winking at my audience lol

» Add a new message to this topic