FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When men and women fall out

When men and women fall out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right so I'm not being funny, but why is it that when you have a fight with a woman, it's always us male folks that have to apologise directly or indirectly?

Notwithstanding that it could be either that's at fault. I had a fallout with a friend a few weeks ago, and she really did press my buttons, to cut a long story short she came round to see me, but I wasn't have none of it, then I went round to see her, but then she wasn't have any of it, anyway to cut another long story short we came to a stale mate. So yesterday England played Germany and as y'all know they lost. So I thought 'uhhhh perfect opportunity here to message her without apologising and ask her;' did you see the game dear '? Bearing in mind She's German and she's loves her football. Even though like me she is a fellow windsurfer. I mean when us humans were made 100,000's of years ago what did the male species do that we're always in the wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Assuming all women are the same

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Assuming all women are the same "

No, he’s got a point here…

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

It isn't always...or it shouldn't be. I'll be the first to apologise if I've done or said something to cause the fallout.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Right so I'm not being funny, but why is it that when you have a fight with a woman, it's always us male folks that have to apologise directly or indirectly?

Notwithstanding that it could be either that's at fault. I had a fallout with a friend a few weeks ago, and she really did press my buttons, to cut a long story short she came round to see me, but I wasn't have none of it, then I went round to see her, but then she wasn't have any of it, anyway to cut another long story short we came to a stale mate. So yesterday England played Germany and as y'all know they lost. So I thought 'uhhhh perfect opportunity here to message her without apologising and ask her;' did you see the game dear '? Bearing in mind She's German and she's loves her football. Even though like me she is a fellow windsurfer. I mean when us humans were made 100,000's of years ago what did the male species do that we're always in the wrong? "

It sounds fairly petty and that you’re both in the wrong.

In this type of situation it comes down to which is more important to you; your pride and being right or your friendship?

If it’s the former then sit tight and enjoy your rightness on your own.

If it’s the latter then swallow a bit of pride and apologise, then find a bit of common ground to move forwards.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Nope..... Read it a few times. Still don't get it

Having read the more detailed explanation on another thread, you blanked her for days on end and then expect her to jump when you want to talk

Whether she was wrong in the first place doesn't matter as you took down a road you were never going to come out of smelling of roses.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've just read your other explanation. I'm struggling to understand your opinion on this thread

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Generalising much

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Because I want to stick my he har in her woo woo, and if that means I give an insincere apology then so be it!

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm a mardy bitch, but I do apologise when I'm in the wrong. I'm not a windsurfer though, so not sure whether that makes a difference

Huh? If I did wrong I won't wait for a man to apologise. How can I expect him to own up to his mistakes when it's his turn if I cannot ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Right so I'm not being funny, but why is it that when you have a fight with a woman, it's always us male folks that have to apologise directly or indirectly?

Notwithstanding that it could be either that's at fault. I had a fallout with a friend a few weeks ago, and she really did press my buttons, to cut a long story short she came round to see me, but I wasn't have none of it, then I went round to see her, but then she wasn't have any of it, anyway to cut another long story short we came to a stale mate. So yesterday England played Germany and as y'all know they lost. So I thought 'uhhhh perfect opportunity here to message her without apologising and ask her;' did you see the game dear '? Bearing in mind She's German and she's loves her football. Even though like me she is a fellow windsurfer. I mean when us humans were made 100,000's of years ago what did the male species do that we're always in the wrong? "

This isn't quite the same version you've given elsewhere. This doesn't have anything to do with men always being in the wrong. To me it feels as if you know you've both mucked up and now you want it to be her fault.

shits creek

You do realise that nobody has to apologise.

If I'm wrong and I want to apologise because I feel the person deserves it, and I mean it then I will.

If I don't want to apologise because actually, I'm not sorry, then I won't.

There may be some bits that I'm sorry about and other bits I'm not, I'll apologise for the bits I'm sorry about.

I wouldn't want an apology off someone who didn't mean it. Fuck that.

Sometimes things are just done n dusted without need for apologies, coz neither of you are actually sorry so it's just put to bed as is.

"You do realise that nobody has to apologise.

If I'm wrong and I want to apologise because I feel the person deserves it, and I mean it then I will.

There may be some bits that I'm sorry about and other bits I'm not, I'll apologise for the bits I'm sorry about.

Sometimes things are just done n dusted without need for apologies, coz neither of you are actually sorry so it's just put to bed as is.

"

Yep!!

Because in order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive - jordan b peterson

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

It was the “dear”.

Should have opened with “oi oi sugar tits, how’s that bottom lip? Still sweeping the floor with it?”

She’d have loved that!

But seriously. Folk fall out. She knows where you and you did offer an olive branch, the ball is in her court.

Sometimes sorry IS the hardest word.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Trouble with these kinds of threads is that we are only seeing the situation from your point of view. The truth could be entirely different. Ultimately the friendship sounds like its ruined and you just need to move on.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"You do realise that nobody has to apologise.

"

"It was the “dear”.

Should have opened with “oi oi sugar tits, how’s that bottom lip? Still sweeping the floor with it?”

She’d have loved that!

But seriously. Folk fall out. She knows where you and you did offer an olive branch, the ball is in her court.

"

“Oi oi sugar tits” really tickled me!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It was the “dear”.

She’d have loved that!

"

She offered the olive branch (this is from an explanation on another thread) twice or even three times and he ignored her

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Never apologise when you're angry.

Reflect on own behaviour and make better choices in the future.

By *inge1969Man  over a year ago

leeds

"Nope..... Read it a few times. Still don't get it "

Me either jumps from football to windsurfing and to ask a German about the football is rubbing salt into the wound

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

If I were you I would cut all contact and focus on something positive in your life.

On a side note, I tried to windsurf once and couldn't even get the sail off of the water.

shits creek

"Nope..... Read it a few times. Still don't get it

Me either jumps from football to windsurfing and to ask a German about the football is rubbing salt into the wound "

I had to laugh at the football bit, especially as an olive branch

Me either jumps from football to windsurfing and to ask a German about the football is rubbing salt into the wound "

Thank you for your advice. You are so right. I won't mention the football. In fact I haven't messaged her about it.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"It isn't always...or it shouldn't be. I'll be the first to apologise if I've done or said something to cause the fallout."
me too. My partner however always assumes it's his fault even though sometimes it's not or it's a mix

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"It was the “dear”.

She’d have loved that!

She offered the olive branch (this is from an explanation on another thread) twice or even three times and he ignored her "

Oh! Well then that changes things! The ship sounds like it’s sailed.

I've read it twice and not a clue....you have a German friend who goes windsurfing....and people didn't windsurf thousands of years ago? And......

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Leave her alone.. if she contacts you good if not tough! If she was that good of a friend it wouldn’t of gotten this far!

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Nope..... Read it a few times. Still don't get it "

I thinknto summarise.. they had an argument. Both feel they are right and won't apologise. Haven't spoken for a while because both are stubborn.

Op offered an olive branch of sorts by reaching out to her, but she was pissed of as her team lost and both still not apologising.

Op is annoyed that she is still holding out for apology and now thinks all woemen hate men.

Thats what I think happened.

I thinknto summarise.. they had an argument. Both feel they are right and won't apologise. Haven't spoken for a while because both are stubborn.

Op offered an olive branch of sorts by reaching out to her, but she was pissed of as her team lost and both still not apologising.

Op is annoyed that she is still holding out for apology and now thinks all woemen hate men.

Thats what I think happened."

Oh come on now, hurr. You're twisting my words. I didn't once say 'women hate men'. What I was trying to imply was that throughout human history man have always had to apologise to women after a fight. It's a well known fact. And we do accept it. Honestly I don't know why. But it's a fact.

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Oh come on now, hurr. You're twisting my words. I didn't once say 'women hate men'. What I was trying to imply was that throughout human history man have always had to apologise to women after a fight. It's a well known fact. And we do accept it. Honestly I don't know why. But it's a fact. "

No fact in my world

[Removed by poster at 30/06/21 18:51:30]

shits creek

Oh come on now, hurr. You're twisting my words. I didn't once say 'women hate men'. What I was trying to imply was that throughout human history man have always had to apologise to women after a fight. It's a well known fact. And we do accept it. Honestly I don't know why. But it's a fact. "

I ain't a bloody fact

"Because I want to stick my he har in her woo woo, and if that means I give an insincere apology then so be it!"

Equal rights now so treat her just like a fella.... smack her right in the chops she smacks you back then shake hands and move on and forget about it.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No it’s not

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Because I want to stick my he har in her woo woo, and if that means I give an insincere apology then so be it!"

So dirty ....... say it again

By *ames blonde007Man  over a year ago

Enfield

"It was the “dear”.

She’d have loved that!

Funniest thing I've heard today.thank you

“Oi oi sugar tits” really tickled me!!! "

It’s not a well known fact. You are just making that up. Probably because you are always in the wrong and had to apologise.

If I’m wrong then il say sorry.

You also just sounded like you were taking the piss about the football considering she’s German and they lost

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Funny im often the one apologising.. maybe I should be the man lol

Well don't you think she would have done the same if England had lost (and I was mad about football)?

"Funny im often the one apologising.. maybe I should be the man lol"

Does your bloke not know it’s a fact so he HAS to say sorry

"Well don't you think she would have done the same if England had lost (and I was mad about football)? "

Your friendship was already in the shit so you only sent it to stir the pot.

"Well don't you think she would have done the same if England had lost (and I was mad about football)?

Your friendship was already in the shit so you only sent it to stir the pot. "

True friends never die.

shits creek

"Well don't you think she would have done the same if England had lost (and I was mad about football)? "

Does it matter what she would have done (or what you *think* she would have done)

It does sound like you're being petty.

I dunno, it just all sounds really chuffing childish.

"Well don't you think she would have done the same if England had lost (and I was mad about football)?

True friends never die. "

They do. That’s a fact.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

But if we always have to apologise its because women clearly would either see us an inferior, or don't like us and like to see us squirm...

King's Crustacean

True friends never die. "

If they eat my chips they do

Emotions are a fucker

King's Crustacean

What's a windsurfer ? Don't say it's someone who goes windsurfing.

These situations are usually 50/50 but only 50% is admitted

Confidence is admitting who you are, what you've done and then loving the person you have become

» Add a new message to this topic