FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Slightly embarrassing topic but ..

Slightly embarrassing topic but ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

As of yesterday after much research I've started kegel exercises, and it feels really weird when I've finished them , not unpleasant but just a weird sensation ..

But my question is , in your opinion for those that have tried this , is does it work firstly, and are the kegel balls really worth the money ..

All opinions welcome .

I know this is not my usual kinda thread but hey ho I'm interested in your thoughts fellow loungers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I've been going these since the first lockdown since reading about lasting longer and controlling your orgasm.

Downloaded an app that gives you exercises and makes you squeeze on and off for a few seconds that you can do 3 times a day. I think they're helpful and like any muscle, needs training if you want it to be stronger

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

It ain't embarrassing ya plank, it's the human body.

In response to the question.... ewww ya weirdo, no I bloody don't. Only thing I put inside my body is food

Den of Iniquity

"I've been going these since the first lockdown since reading about lasting longer and controlling your orgasm.

Downloaded an app that gives you exercises and makes you squeeze on and off for a few seconds that you can do 3 times a day. I think they're helpful and like any muscle, needs training if you want it to be stronger "

Yes I've looked it up too and most of the info i have says roughly 10 repetitions of 3×3 seconds a day so that's what I've done so far .

Weird sensation immediately after haha

Den of Iniquity

"It ain't embarrassing ya plank, it's the human body.

In response to the question.... ewww ya weirdo, no I bloody don't. Only thing I put inside my body is food "

Haha its not the subject itself that's embarrassing it's just I never do these kinda threads but I was genuinely interested in people's thoughts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m having to use google a lot more after coming on these forums for the first time in a while I’ll tell you that much.

Derby

"I've been going these since the first lockdown since reading about lasting longer and controlling your orgasm.

Downloaded an app that gives you exercises and makes you squeeze on and off for a few seconds that you can do 3 times a day. I think they're helpful and like any muscle, needs training if you want it to be stronger

Yes I've looked it up too and most of the info i have says roughly 10 repetitions of 3×3 seconds a day so that's what I've done so far .

Weird sensation immediately after haha "

I can't remember a weird sensation. I would keep at it for a bit and see if it changes. Why did you start if you don't mind me asking?

Im a bit concerned about where you would put kegel balls as a man? For some reason I had assumed this was a ladies exercise. You men have pelvic floors too

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Kegel exercises have definitely worked for me, I'm now able to clench around a grape which is pretty good going really.

Slight (rubbish) humour aside, they do work and well if you do them correctly - it's not quite as simple as the lifting exercise people might think it is. They won't work for everyone but they've definitely improved the intensity of orgasm, my ability to death grip a penis and jump on a trampoline without any leaks.

Ben Wa balls helped a lot. Not only did they feel nice and add a bit of a frisson to my day but they were a good reminder for me to keep doing them (also because I had visions of black glass shattering on the floor as I walked).

Derby

"Im a bit concerned about where you would put kegel balls as a man? For some reason I had assumed this was a ladies exercise. You men have pelvic floors too "

Yep, it's the thing that makes our dicks wave when when we squeeze it

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Kegel exercises have definitely worked for me, I'm now able to clench around a grape which is pretty good going really.

Slight (rubbish) humour aside, they do work and well if you do them correctly - it's not quite as simple as the lifting exercise people might think it is. They won't work for everyone but they've definitely improved the intensity of orgasm, my ability to death grip a penis and jump on a trampoline without any leaks.

Ben Wa balls helped a lot. Not only did they feel nice and add a bit of a frisson to my day but they were a good reminder for me to keep doing them (also because I had visions of black glass shattering on the floor as I walked). "

I know full well if I even considered trying it, especially at work, I'd end up with one rolling out the bottom of my trousers.

"

Ben Wa balls helped a lot. Not only did they feel nice and add a bit of a frisson to my day but they were a good reminder for me to keep doing them (also because I had visions of black glass shattering on the floor as I walked).

I know full well if I even considered trying it, especially at work, I'd end up with one rolling out the bottom of my trousers."

Ha! That was such a worry of mine. I once went knickerless on the underground to see someone and I was convinced that my slick state was going to cause them to plop out when I was on the escalator. Never gripped anything so hard in my life as I did those poor balls.

Den of Iniquity

"Im a bit concerned about where you would put kegel balls as a man? For some reason I had assumed this was a ladies exercise. You men have pelvic floors too "

Well i was told you can get them for guys but I haven't researched this part of it yet .. Are they winding me up then ??

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I've never used balls so no idea but I started training my muscles long before I even knew what I was really doing because I found it amusing to make my cock do sit ups

Yes it definitely will help doing exercises

I did not know men did them too! Learn something new everyday!

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"Im a bit concerned about where you would put kegel balls as a man? For some reason I had assumed this was a ladies exercise. You men have pelvic floors too

Well i was told you can get them for guys but I haven't researched this part of it yet .. Are they winding me up then ?? "

I place mine in my frou frou OP. Not sure if it's different for me though

Den of Iniquity

I can't remember a weird sensation. I would keep at it for a bit and see if it changes. Why did you start if you don't mind me asking?"

The same reason I've started a light exercise regime , to tone muscles I've neglected, and curiosity to see if does improve performance haha

La la land

"Kegel exercises have definitely worked for me, I'm now able to clench around a grape which is pretty good going really.

I know full well if I even considered trying it, especially at work, I'd end up with one rolling out the bottom of my trousers."

I ran up the stairs with mine in and it clacking sound was hilarious

"Im a bit concerned about where you would put kegel balls as a man? For some reason I had assumed this was a ladies exercise. You men have pelvic floors too

Well i was told you can get them for guys but I haven't researched this part of it yet .. Are they winding me up then ?? "

I don't think men can get them.... maybe they can get ones that measure them through their bum? Maybe?

Den of Iniquity

Ben Wa balls helped a lot. Not only did they feel nice and add a bit of a frisson to my day but they were a good reminder for me to keep doing them (also because I had visions of black glass shattering on the floor as I walked). "

Cool cheers Meli

Derby

I can't remember a weird sensation. I would keep at it for a bit and see if it changes. Why did you start if you don't mind me asking?

The same reason I've started a light exercise regime , to tone muscles I've neglected, and curiosity to see if does improve performance haha "

Ahhh nice, I'll be honest it never occurred to me to do them because they were neglected. It's only because I read it helped with performance

Yep, it's the thing that makes our dicks wave when when we squeeze it "

I approve of this then

Den of Iniquity

The same reason I've started a light exercise regime , to tone muscles I've neglected, and curiosity to see if does improve performance haha

Ahhh nice, I'll be honest it never occurred to me to do them because they were neglected. It's only because I read it helped with performance "

Well that's an added bonus obviously haha

THIS is why I come to the forums!

In one thread I feel educated, entertained, amused, and not only that I get to read the phrase "Death grip a penis"

...mind wandered off at that point!

I know full well if I even considered trying it, especially at work, I'd end up with one rolling out the bottom of my trousers.

I ran up the stairs with mine in and it clacking sound was hilarious "

I wore mine to Tesco, and one slid out in the meat section (was it the sight of all the sausages ). I had to shuffle to the loo to sort it

Den of Iniquity

I wore mine to Tesco, and one slid out in the meat section (was it the sight of all the sausages ). I had to shuffle to the loo to sort it "

Den of Iniquity

"I did not know men did them too! Learn something new everyday! "

See I'm educational as well

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I practice this every night in bed. I usually have to give in about 4:30 before an ‘accident’ happens

La la land

I wore mine to Tesco, and one slid out in the meat section (was it the sight of all the sausages ). I had to shuffle to the loo to sort it "

That is hilarious no offense. My vibrating ones once started off on their own in the bedside cabinet, I was downstairs I honestly thought the central heating was on the blink

I wore mine to Tesco, and one slid out in the meat section (was it the sight of all the sausages ). I had to shuffle to the loo to sort it

That is hilarious no offense. My vibrating ones once started off on their own in the bedside cabinet, I was downstairs I honestly thought the central heating was on the blink "

I was laughing at myself as I shuffled to the loo

I’ve never used them. I’ve been doing kegel exercises during lockdown myself and they definitely work for me

La la land

That is hilarious no offense. My vibrating ones once started off on their own in the bedside cabinet, I was downstairs I honestly thought the central heating was on the blink

I was laughing at myself as I shuffled to the loo "

Fair play Fallen think I'd have gone beetroot red and shifty. Knowing my luck a security guard would think I was shop lifting or something and it would completely fall out on the floor

La la land

Do kegals make your cocks twitch more pronounced? For those men who do them.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"I did not know men did them too! Learn something new everyday! "

Glad it's not just me then.

Derby

"Do kegals make your cocks twitch more pronounced? For those men who do them. "

Not that I've noticed, but can take a look and report back

La la land

"Do kegals make your cocks twitch more pronounced? For those men who do them.

Not that I've noticed, but can take a look and report back "

Thank you, love a twitching cock

I was laughing at myself as I shuffled to the loo

Fair play Fallen think I'd have gone beetroot red and shifty. Knowing my luck a security guard would think I was shop lifting or something and it would completely fall out on the floor "

I was very relieved it didn’t

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The women's health physio I've seen about my pelvic organ prolapse says kegel balls are unnecessary and can actually impact the ability to do the kegel exercise effectively. I'd imagine this holds true for men as well.

It is possible to overdo them too and develop a hypertonic pelvic floor (men have one too!) so don't do too much of it and suggest NHS sources as to how many reps/frequency of them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"It ain't embarrassing ya plank, it's the human body.

In response to the question.... ewww ya weirdo, no I bloody don't. Only thing I put inside my body is food "

you don't swallow them PP

» Add a new message to this topic