FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is 21 Too Young To Swing/Meet

Is 21 Too Young To Swing/Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hello my names ethan, been a member of this site for a wile. All the women i seem to speak to, are not interested cause of my age. Is this just me? or are a lot of older women not into young guys?

I would really like to find a women i could have regular meets with or even a one night thing to mayb satisfy someones fantasy and my own. Im really grown up for my age im not no kid. And i know what im doing in the bedroom, always willing to learn more

anyways if anyone could help me with my problem it would be greatly appreciated

thanks people :D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

To be honest Ethan, I was doing this when I was a teenager, but it was back then called being a slapper (although all the lads were studs, double standards, still got 'em nowadays)....However, didn't have t'interweb back then, was pre AIDS days so hardly ever played safe, often went with the flow when I could just as easily have said no and often had d*unken one-nighters where I woke in the morning, rolled over and did a passable impersonation of Munch's The Scream......would I change what I did - nah, it's helped make me the person I am today......if I was your age and single, I'd be using this as ONE way of getting sexual experience - nothing to say you can't find an older woman when you're out in the pub, in fact you may have more luck than on here.....dunno if this ramble has helped any, but keep plugging away, make sure you read the profiles and if you're not in the ladies' age range, don't message - get down the night club and see what happens.....Good luck and stay safe

thanks yes thats a lot of help. I was starting to think i shouldnt be on this site. mayb one women on here might find me attractive and want a piece eh! im sure im not that bad looking haha!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

think younger guys do find it quite tricky on here as not many people have ur age in their preferences but wish u luck anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Short answer

You are too young.

By about 4 years

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Short answer

You are too young.

By about 4 years "

Why 4 years?

i meet people out and bout, on here, through friends (tried dating a few but turned into a one off thing) and just go with the flow really. Tends to go in waves of a lot of nothing, and then it suddenly happens. When i had the previous profile i met a lot, maybe i need to reword my profile

Anyway the point i was trying to come to, was it isnt necessarily about age or profile just down to keeping good sprits and try get a conversation going. Then hoping the right person will come along at the right time.

"hello my names ethan, been a member of this site for a wile. All the women i seem to speak to, are not interested cause of my age. Is this just me? or are a lot of older women not into young guys?

I would really like to find a women i could have regular meets with or even a one night thing to mayb satisfy someones fantasy and my own. Im really grown up for my age im not no kid. And i know what im doing in the bedroom, always willing to learn more

"

First off Nathan, can I congratulate you for posting a question which is not only well thought out, but well written and - making a nice change for Fabs lately - intelligent.

Like BlondeCaz, I have been doing this a long time and - surprising as it may seem - was in your position once.

Totally agree that, at your age, this should be only ONE way you meet the kind of women you are looking for. But.. to be s success on here, you need to be pretty confident in the 'real world'. In short you need to get out there and start approaching 'slightly' older women than yourself and see where it takes you. A little tip.... try your local supermarket and play the 'pathetic male who doesn't know where to find anything' routine! Works a treat!! Lol! Seriously, I know you want to meet older women, but the problem you will have is that more mature women will not often want to have sex with someone who is young enough to be their son... fact of life mate. Sorry.

So, your definition of 'older women' has to be realistic for YOUR age. You're 21. I would suggest that a women no older than about 30-35 is your first 'target' (I can feel the arrows of the FabCollective coming for me already!!). As you are honest enough to admit you are looking for an experienced woman (or women) to 'teach you', then any woman in that age range should be able to pass on the benefits of their experience...

I hope you do find what you are looking for, but to make the point again - this should not be your ONLY way of finding those ladies.

Good luck with it mate

Pork

All singlemen find it tough on here. Those that don't realise that tend to look for some explaination in this case age...

Personally I suspect a profile like yours isn't helping to sell you

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"hello my names ethan, been a member of this site for a wile. All the women i seem to speak to, are not interested cause of my age. Is this just me? or are a lot of older women not into young guys?

"

you could always do what some [ not us of course ] do and lie about your age,we are 102 really.

"All singlemen find it tough on here. Those that don't realise that tend to look for some explaination in this case age...

"

Well we're a couple who meet younger men and if you were bi, we might have been interested ourselves

Back when I was a single female using this site, I preferred the younger guys too.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, so don't give up

Haha, thanks for all your comments they have been a great help.

was starting to think hmmm mayb im just ugly always thought older women was into young guys. Maybe too much TV.

anyways keep the comments coming im loving the advise and help. Not use to people been so attentive on here usually get ignored!

Hopefully i will find a women who loves younger guys :D

There's only a small percentage of the Fab membership post/lurk on the forums, I clicked the green arrow next to your name and saw you've started a handful of posts.....try joining in on some other posts (for example, mine are usually completely bonkers and get allsorts of responses from the regulars) - it gets you noticed, and whilst you're outside my age range, your posts appear sensible and well written and you don't get arsey as some other younger posters do when they see constructive criticism as taking the piss.....do develop a thick skin if you haven't got one already as you'll no doubt get flamed - I've been posting regular since about last November but still occasionally get one or two "odd" comments, but keep your sense of humour and you'll do fine on here....doesn't mean you'll necessarily get meets, but it's another one of the ways to get noticed (anyone who says starting or contributing to a thread isn't a "look at me" is a big fat fibber)

Hang in there mate

altho 21 is to young for me i dont think its to young to swing, everyone likes different and there are women on here who like young guys x

By *njamesMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"altho 21 is to young for me i dont think its to young to swing, everyone likes different and there are women on here who like young guys x"

Not too young at all in my eyes. I started out when I was 20 and had some luck. The main thing to take on board is to be patient polite and take on board any advice that comes your way.

Good luck buddy and keep spirits high!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"All singlemen find it tough on here. Those that don't realise that tend to look for some explaination in this case age...

"

Indeed. I would suggest re_iewing your profile instead of blaming your age or your looks.

I do think its too young to swing.

We started swinging about 2 years ago and prior to that I was a monogamous working woman juggling a career and home. Not everyone here has a huge sex drive and been partaking in nsa sex since their teens. I was very prudish as a young woman, indeed before swinging I had only 3 sexual experiences.

I feel when you're young you should be exploring with people of your own age, chasing beautiful young girls in clubs, hanging about with your mates, getting excited over your first car, job, holidays with mates etc etc. Not on a site messaging older women and couples for nsa sex.

Swinging is a great experience but I'm glad I wasn't involved in this since a teen. I wouldn't have been able to handle the emotional aspect. Wasn't mature enough to separate feelings of just lust from emotional meaningful sex and I certainly would not have been able to share my partner. I only feel I am mature enough now and I'm 44.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Indeed. I would suggest re_iewing your profile instead of blaming your age or your looks."

Agree

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I do think its too young to swing.

We started swinging about 2 years ago and prior to that I was a monogamous working woman juggling a career and home. Not everyone here has a huge sex drive and been partaking in nsa sex since their teens. I was very prudish as a young woman, indeed before swinging I had only 3 sexual experiences.

I feel when you're young you should be exploring with people of your own age, chasing beautiful young girls in clubs, hanging about with your mates, getting excited over your first car, job, holidays with mates etc etc. Not on a site messaging older women and couples for nsa sex.

Swinging is a great experience but I'm glad I wasn't involved in this since a teen. I wouldn't have been able to handle the emotional aspect. Wasn't mature enough to separate feelings of just lust from emotional meaningful sex and I certainly would not have been able to share my partner. I only feel I am mature enough now and I'm 44.

"

Pretty much sums it up for me too.

What a lovely thread!

Plenty of advice there OP. Not really anything I can add as people have already said what I'd say. Love the 'lost young man' in Tesco idea!!

Good luck.

"Haha, thanks for all your comments they have been a great help.

was starting to think hmmm mayb im just ugly always thought older women was into young guys. Maybe too much TV.

anyways keep the comments coming im loving the advise and help. Not use to people been so attentive on here usually get ignored!

Hopefully i will find a women who loves younger guys :D"

No not ugly just far too young for some of us, so yes far too much tv and not enough real life. Yes there are women/couples on here that don't mind your age group but there are also those that don't. Get yourself noticed through the forums and not just starting threads either, go to socials, parties and clubs too

Your not young, we started about a year ago and love it all.

"Your not young, we started about a year ago and love it all. "

Yes, but you are swinging as a couple. The OP is a 21yr old single male. Different ball game entirely - and no, that wasn't a pun.....

"I do think its too young to swing.

Pretty much sums it up for me too."

The two posts quoted above have said what I said, but in a much nicer way! Swinging on a site like this should ONLY be ONE way for you to find the sexual experiences you are seeking - specially at your age.

I know how you feel - at 23 I was still very naive about sex and relationships - and then I met a woman of 52 who completely changed my life (for the better!!) and in 3 months it became one of the most significant relationships of my life and, luckily, did me nothing but good in the long run.

So don't get put off - just keep looking and you'll find it. But don't look for it just on here....

By *gentprovocateurWoman  over a year ago

leeds

you are certainly not ugly in fact rather gorgeous! The reason I would not consider meeting with a man of your age is as said above the fact that you could be my child kicks in a natural barrier with the instinct of wrong wrong! This is entirely my own feeling and not in any way a judgement on others who are comfortable with a large age gap-good on you x

"....try joining in on some other posts (for example, mine are usually completely bonkers and get allsorts of responses from the regulars) "

Caz - how can you possibly say your posts are bonkers????? Insightful, intriguing, complex, thought-provoking, witty, heart-warming and brimming over with warmth is what your posts are!

(And now who's a great big fat fibber......????? LMFAO!!!!!!!)

Indeed. I would suggest re_iewing your profile instead of blaming your age or your looks.

Agree "

My take on your profile and what prompted my initial comment is that reading it i'd think you were a shit shag. I don't believe all these young females are a shit shag, i'd assume that it was down to you. Plus pitching for older women, criticizing younger ones and then saying you'd meet younger anyway is a little desperate. Your personality comes across far better on this thread than on your profile.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Make your profile as positive as it can be, and ensure it includes what you're bringing to the experience.

As it's a swinging site, you'll likely get more options if you consider what area you're interested in, as well as the type of people you'll meet, including couples. Whilst clubs can be age restrictive, there are other options, including private parties etc.

Make some friends, and hang in there. Perhaps add more pics, other than just your face, so that we get a feel for what's on offer too.

Good luck!

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

you could always do what some [ not us of course ] do and lie about your age,we are 102 really. "

102!!! Damn, I've finally found the woman of a couple who might consider me to be a toyboy!!!

I like young-men 20s at times and thay like me ,lol xx

"What a lovely thread!

Plenty of advice there OP. Not really anything I can add as people have already said what I'd say. Love the 'lost young man' in Tesco idea!!

Good luck. "

yeah and Bingo halls are good too..

when i was younger it worked for me. There a many women at the bingo who are single divorced or seperated, whatever who would love the attention of ayoung guy like yourself.

Again, play the dummy and ask some lady or ladies if you can join them and get them to explain how to play. tell them you are playing cos you want to win money to pay student debt or something.

act a little dippy, make a couple of deliberate mistakes so the want to teach you.

But be yourself and be confident,and look for things like wedding rings, or the absence of them, you dont want some hairy builder coming round and beating you up....lol

as for Fab, be patient, there are younger women on here and there are also some older ones who do like younger guys.

Just dont use Fab as your only avenue, keep looking through teh other channels too.

and good luck...

"I like young-men 20s at times and thay like me ,lol xx "

Oi! Ethan!!!!! Get yer Young Persons Railcard out matey - you'll be needing it for a trip to Norwich....... you lucky little sod!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

"I like young-men 20s at times and thay like me ,lol xx

Oi! Ethan!!!!! Get yer Young Persons Railcard out matey - you'll be needing it for a trip to Norwich....... you lucky little sod!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

"

and ya water wings in case you fall off their boat in all the excitement...

"I like young-men 20s at times and thay like me ,lol xx

and ya water wings in case you fall off their boat in all the excitement... "

And your hard hat, in case she brings the horse too......

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all the best to you young man.

good luck and have fun

Your not to young at all. Plenty will play with younger.

Cali

i have got a 21 year old friend on here that i see ocasionaly.

he acts quite grown up when he is with me though and is well mannered and polite.

he can be a bit unreliable sometimes though, which is what i expect from young people.

old people can be to though.

"....try joining in on some other posts (for example, mine are usually completely bonkers and get allsorts of responses from the regulars)

Caz - how can you possibly say your posts are bonkers????? Insightful, intriguing, complex, thought-provoking, witty, heart-warming and brimming over with warmth is what your posts are!

(And now who's a great big fat fibber......????? LMFAO!!!!!!!)

"

Do be careful now that your pants are on fire

@op No age is too young.... go for it!

Wolf

A little tip.... try your local supermarket and play the 'pathetic male who doesn't know where to find anything' routine! Works a treat!!

And if you want a really older woman help the old ladies trying to reach the top shelf or the ones who can't see what's on the top shelf or even the bottom ones lol

" A little tip.... try your local supermarket and play the 'pathetic male who doesn't know where to find anything' routine! Works a treat!!

And if you want a really older woman help the old ladies trying to reach the top shelf or the ones who can't see what's on the top shelf or even the bottom ones lol"

Forgot to say don't worry about a thing !

By *ayseanMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I would just say your not too young to be on here mate,although the advice given previously by other members is spot on,aswel as using this site get out and explore the world,go clubbing,go on holidays,just try and chat to girls,you like including the older ladies,and go for it! Much like yourself iv always fancied more mature women,and found i had pretty good encounters with them! So continue to use this site,aswel as the other avenues,all the best pal!

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

OP. You are not too young to swing, however you are too young for some people. There are many different ages, likes and preferences on here and you will be one of them to some people.

Sort your profile out as it does come across a little bit cocky and your pictures make you look about 15! lucky boy.

We would not consider playing with you as you are about 20 years too young for us , however other people will feel differently.

Good Luck OP

I am sure you will find luck soon.

Kazx

thanks for all your comments there a great help. not sure what i could change my profile too not very good at advertising myself to people. haha!

your never too young to swing, just be respectful of each other and you'd be fine. im 22, quite new to this..but loving every minute

i dont think its too young, i for one prefer younger guys, although recently had one that said he would come to my house on his push bike..slightly off putting

» Add a new message to this topic