FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Almost !!!!

Almost !!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just been caught using Fab's by my 15yr old daughter, luckily no photo's were on display, she said to me " what's that web site then" my reply "I am looking for a new swing for Josie" her reply "oh ok then"

Memo to me "Must be more careful" but then i can't believe that she fell for it

Has any of yourselves been caught by your lovely little darlings or even other adults?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oooh 10/10 for quick thinking there.....!

Wolf

Forum Mod

Thats going to cost you as now you have to buy a new swing

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Yes by my dad.. When I split up from hubby I moved in with the parents. They never have a tendency to knock on the bedroom door and just walk in. I was on there stone age PC once you click the x in the corner it takes 10 minsl to close my dad walked in as I had a pic of a cock on the PC and fab swingers written across it.. My dad just laughed.. My dad knows the score.. Then I mentioned something about swinging to my mum and she thought it was a dance.. Me and my dad found it all rather amusinng.. He knows that I can look after myself and he knows that I would never put myself in danger..

Quick thinking.. well done!!

i only use my phone on fab for this reason

"Thats going to cost you as now you have to buy a new swing "

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Don't have any little darlings myself, but when I was still speaking to the thieving twat of an ex (i.e. before I realised he was a thieving twat....) he came in one day while I was in the bath and moved my lappie which obviously came outta sleep mode and was on a rather steamy message exchange......I asked him if he went on the site to let me know and I'd block him but of course he had to sign up and read my profile and veris.....since I now know he'd already stolen a shed-load of dosh off me, it's dead tempting to send him some of my more interesting veris and pictures, fortunately I manage to rise above these base feelings and not lower myself to his level - God I'm just too for words

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Ironically, that's how I found this site in the first place. I don't even like sex.

True story.

She didnt believe you

"oooh 10/10 for quick thinking there.....!

Wolf"

she was fast coming up with that one x so maybe time for swing too . As saved her .

our 18 year son knows we swing ive had such a shit life like 10 years ago with another guy i use to be married to so no life there . son is very happy for me he knows we use fabs but he has his own laptop like we have our own he says long as im happy and play safe thats cool .

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Friends and a fair amount of family know I am on here so it's not a problem. My nun friend just asks me not to open explicit pictures if she is in the room - not that I ever do

But, stupid as it is, when my aunt phoned from Canada yesterday I clicked away really quickly as I heard her voice. She then said 'it sounds like you have your hand in the cookie jar, what naughtiness are you up to?' I'm so transparent.

By *bend69Couple  over a year ago

twinkletown

"I have just been caught using Fab's by my 15yr old daughter, luckily no photo's were on display, she said to me " what's that web site then" my reply "I am looking for a new swing for Josie" her reply "oh ok then"

Has any of yourselves been caught by your lovely little darlings or even other adults? "

my 14 year old son boldly told his older sister this morning "mams a swinger" i nearly choked on my coffee!!! i asked where had that come from n his little smirk replied ......you got an email from fab swingers .....omg! any ideas how i get out of that 1?????????????

"I have just been caught using Fab's by my 15yr old daughter, luckily no photo's were on display, she said to me " what's that web site then" my reply "I am looking for a new swing for Josie" her reply "oh ok then"

Memo to me "Must be more careful" but then i can't believe that she fell for it.

Has any of yourselves been caught by your lovely little darlings or even other adults?

my 14 year old son boldly told his older sister this morning "mams a swinger" i nearly choked on my coffee!!! i asked where had that come from n his little smirk replied ......you got an email from fab swingers .....omg! any ideas how i get out of that 1????????????? "

OMG...... Time to change passwords i think......

twinkletown

it was email on my iphone? dunno what or how i can do to get out of it?

bollock him and teach him what privacy means.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

we got 'caught' by our son, K said you look at the Ferrari Site doesn't mean you've got one. He couldn't answer that and as he had met freinds from another adult chat room he accepted it now he never says a word

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

My sisters had my lappy hacked by one of their boyfriends to find out what was going on in my life. To say I was not happy is a understatement. The boyfriend was in the middle the poor sod with my sister insisting on him doing it and me finding out what he had do and treating him to a almighty bollocking, family you have to love them

Omg no way out of that one lol

my 14 year old son boldly told his older sister this morning "mams a swinger" i nearly choked on my coffee!!! i asked where had that come from n his little smirk replied ......you got an email from fab swingers .....omg! any ideas how i get out of that 1????????????? "

You definitely do need to be careful when kids are around. When they get to 14 plus I think most kids know what swinging and swingers are, I don't think many would fall for an excuse that its a site to buy swings from.

We are lucky because none of us share computers so we all have our own. I wouldn't access the site on a shared computer at home and if the kids are in the same vicinity I used my phone

"bollock him and teach him what privacy means. "

Agree there - take him to one side and teach him 'the way of the world'....

twinkletown

Iv just told him a close friend is on there she has no phone! So i go into chatroom to talk to her?? Aye rite he fell 4 that ...NOT!!! Best is he away to his dads now for weekend ..... My phone will b ringing later

"Iv just told him a close friend is on there she has no phone! So i go into chatroom to talk to her?? Aye rite he fell 4 that ...NOT!!! Best is he away to his dads now for weekend ..... My phone will b ringing later "

Think he needs to learn a well-known old fashioned saying...... Mind your own business! Lol!

Take it you have changed your PIN code for your phone now....?

twinkletown

Yeah its all safe now..... Never had issues with privacy before with kids , but be 1st n last time x

"it was email on my iphone? dunno what or how i can do to get out of it? "

Say you checked out the email and it was just spam.

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"Ironically, that's how I found this site in the first place. I don't even like sex.

True story."

lol

» Add a new message to this topic