FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is...

What is...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...the weirdest meet you've ever had? Doesn't have to be just on fab.

For me, met a guy who wanted me to wear my shoe and stamp on his balls and get the pointy bit of my shoe up his bum.

Was a bit much for me to be honest but whatever floats your boat I guess

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Did I go through with it you may ask...

Maybe.

By *ung fun walesMan  over a year ago

up the road

Weirdest meet i had was off an app site for men, picked the guy up was driving at 60 down a dual carriageway guy was in passenger seat he starts sobbing and telling me his sister died and that he needs to do this meet to cheer himself up. Then he starts fiddling with his left coat sleeve and i caught the flash of a blade . I kept him talking and put my foot down pulled in to the nearest lay-bye and shot out of the car, he got out of the car and legged it because other vehicles were also parked up .

Not sure if he had any intention or not but as soon as my car was clear i hopped back in literally flew down the road like a bat out of hell

"Weirdest meet i had was off an app site for men, picked the guy up was driving at 60 down a dual carriageway guy was in passenger seat he starts sobbing and telling me his sister died and that he needs to do this meet to cheer himself up. Then he starts fiddling with his left coat sleeve and i caught the flash of a blade . I kept him talking and put my foot down pulled in to the nearest lay-bye and shot out of the car, he got out of the car and legged it because other vehicles were also parked up .

Not sure if he had any intention or not but as soon as my car was clear i hopped back in literally flew down the road like a bat out of hell

"

What the farrrkkk?

Did you report the incident by the way?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I came in somebodies eye. And they werent not pleased. It was an accident x

"I came in somebodies eye. And they werent not pleased. It was an accident x"

Ah that's cool I wouldn't class that as weird lol Just an accident I guess. Unless of course..they were freaking out etc and there was a big scene at the end of it

How did they take it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I came in somebodies eye. And they werent not pleased. It was an accident x

Ah that's cool I wouldn't class that as weird lol Just an accident I guess. Unless of course..they were freaking out etc and there was a big scene at the end of it

How did they take it?"

They got very cross but did forgive me in the end. Lol im a heavy cummer so it shoots out x

By *ung fun walesMan  over a year ago

up the road

"Did you report the incident by the way?"

Felt a bit restricted by the situation and my then profession, it was many years ago i was very closeted and he did not pull the knife.

With the wisdom of age and a more liberal acceptance of peoples choices these days i would not hesitate to reported it but 28 years ago was a different story.

"Did you report the incident by the way?

Felt a bit restricted by the situation and my then profession, it was many years ago i was very closeted and he did not pull the knife.

With the wisdom of age and a more liberal acceptance of peoples choices these days i would not hesitate to reported it but 28 years ago was a different story.

"

Fair play

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Guys wanting me to dress them up

"Guys wanting me to dress them up "

Lol. I had someone ask me the other day actually.

» Add a new message to this topic