FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Vasectomy ? Questions

Vasectomy ? Questions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscretefuncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackheath

My partner does not get on with oral birth control! Condoms are fine, but she loves being filled up with cum ! I am about to submit to the snip in the coming weeks. We’d like to find some other couples where the male has been snipped, and perhaps a single male who has been done.

I’d like it to be an option in your profile so we could search.

Anyone else like the idea ?

Thoughts and experiences please

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My partner does not get on with oral birth control! Condoms are fine, but she loves being filled up with cum ! I am about to submit to the snip in the coming weeks. We’d like to find some other couples where the male has been snipped, and perhaps a single male who has been done.

I’d like it to be an option in your profile so we could search.

Anyone else like the idea ?

Thoughts and experiences please

Thank you "

I mean I have no idea (even tho I’m set in being reassigned and have a vag) but I must say, that even if different. The question to ask urself is.

Are you 100% sure you are happy with this decision? Or do you feel pressure from ur partner ?

It has to come from you as it’s your body and you have be totally sure .. if you get me as correct me If I’m wrong, it’s a one way street?

I mean unless your asking for people's medical records, there's no way of proving they are telling the truth. Just another tick box people will use to get around preference

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Iv a feeling there would be a lot of snipped men if this happened

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Yep, how do you actually get the proof? And then there's still other things to worry about.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

The thing is blokes don’t wear condoms just to stop ladies getting pregnant so even if they have had a vasectomy they still might choose to wear protection anyway

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

One plus point to a vasectomy is that your first cum afterwards feels like it's coming from as deep as your toes! Make sure you savour it, it's a definite one off.

Gbat

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Soke blokes will literally say anything to get some pussy.

That sounds grim, and it sounds like I'm calling women on here "some pussy" but the sad fact is there are thousands of men that mentality applies to.

They don't care, they won't give a fuck. For them there won't be consequences coz they'll have got what they wanted. Their balls emptying.

Some people get a kick out of deception, out of lying. It makes them feel powerful, clever and invincible.

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 11:29:55]

As lots of others have said here, saying you’ve had the snip doesn’t mean you actually have, so be very careful with this strategy.

I know women like the experience of a man cumming inside them, but as others have said, the male has a choice too.

Personally, I’ll always wear protection unless I know the woman in question very well.

"Yep, how do you actually get the proof? And then there's still other things to worry about."

I've had a vasectomy, and you get sent proof by way of a letter or email which outlines the fact you've had the procedure, and followed the protocol to prove it.

Basically you get a certificate of proof.

By *iscretefuncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackheath

Thank you for all the fast responses ! I am at an age where getting the snip is not an issue. It was my suggestion.

We’re not really looking for single guys, so not an issue on them ticking boxes. We’re really couples people. I doubt many wives would let their other half’s lie on the subject ! Yes in most cases we’d still use condoms, just be really nice to meet a very small group of couples who have regular (monthly check ups ) and can safely get sticky together !

I've been done, and with past partners, if and when we'd built that trust (inc. being tested), then we would play bare, but just because I'm not going to get a woman pregant doesn't mean I can ignore all the other factors that make the phrase 'safety first' the key message here

Os there any after effects like orgasm change or load amount difference ?

"Os there any after effects like orgasm change or load amount difference ?"

NONE (for me at least)

"Yep, how do you actually get the proof? And then there's still other things to worry about.

I've had a vasectomy, and you get sent proof by way of a letter or email which outlines the fact you've had the procedure, and followed the protocol to prove it.

Basically you get a certificate of proof."

Not worth the paper it's written on. I could literally knock one up in 5 minutes.

I’m booked in for the snip, more for my own piece of mind than anything else. I will still wear protection on meets following the procedure. You just never know, we can all play with more piece of mind if we play safer, within reason.

The advice during my consultation was that sex, orgasm, ejaculation should all seem as it was prior to the procedure, except your gun isn’t loaded lol

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Os there any after effects like orgasm change or load amount difference ?"

Nope and it still tastes the same

"Os there any after effects like orgasm change or load amount difference ?

Nope and it still tastes the same "

Yep, there's zero change at all. Some men have reported a drop in libido, but that can also be linked to age (mostly older man have vasectomies). As I understand it, and from personal experience, there's nothing scientific to support any change in libido or the physical nature.

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Hubby had the snip years ago and nothing changed as far as our sex life. He still wears a condom when swinging for both our health.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I had the snip ages ago but I don’t play with out a condom.

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple  over a year ago

somerset

I've had the snip and am watching this with interest

I've 'been done' but I don't really see the point in watching a post that died 16 weeks ago.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The thing is blokes don’t wear condoms just to stop ladies getting pregnant so even if they have had a vasectomy they still might choose to wear protection anyway "

This lady speaks the truth. It’s not only about babies but stds. I snipped years ago after I had what are two amazing kids. Done. It only means I’m safe from making someone pregnant. Nothing else.

» Add a new message to this topic