FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Intimacy

Intimacy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urga2076 OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I miss it. Sex alone without sufficient connection has not been working for me for a while. Any inspiration please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Nope, I feel the same way, I’ve been longing for it all weekend.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not alone lady. you just admit it.

no shame in that x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

*for me* intimacy is only achievable if you know someone really well. I can't offer you inspiration, I'm sorry but I'd say that as you've discovered, intimacy via sex doesn't endure

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I also think that this site has a lot of members in search of intimacy.

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I hear you. Sex and intimacy are not mutually exclusive and it can be problematic when someone uses one to compensate for the other.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I miss being cwtched up into a manly pair of arms with the scent of aftershave in my nostrils and some seriously intensive snogging going on. Does that count? X

London

Yeah of course that counts

London

"I hear you. Sex and intimacy are not mutually exclusive and it can be problematic when someone uses one to compensate for the other. "

When I joined years ago that was definitely my starting point only it took me a while to realise that. I’ve done a lot of work on myself since but now just feels like I’m ready for more.

i hope you find it x

Intimacy comes with vulnerability. It won’t be there if you are closed off.

Not saying you are…of course I don’t know you

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"*for me* intimacy is only achievable if you know someone really well. I can't offer you inspiration, I'm sorry but I'd say that as you've discovered, intimacy via sex doesn't endure"

Spot on

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

No advice but you're not alone I'd love to have a deep connection with someone, sexually and emotionally who I can link up with for exciting adventures and passionate sex. All without the pressures of a relationship.. might be more tricky to find but so worth it

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"No advice but you're not alone I'd love to have a deep connection with someone, sexually and emotionally who I can link up with for exciting adventures and passionate sex. All without the pressures of a relationship.. might be more tricky to find but so worth it "

It is more tricky to find but definitely possible. It’s the only way I do it. I can’t and won’t do random sex with multiple people.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Intimacy comes with vulnerability. It won’t be there if you are closed off.

Not saying you are…of course I don’t know you"

What closes a lot of people off to intimacy is the bad experience of monogamous relationships. Poly people tend to be more laid back and intimacy isn’t all consuming, because it’s shared.

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

It can be found. I don't believe that it's something that you can look for or make happen through sheer force of will though...all you can do is put yourself in a position to meet new people, and it will either happen naturally or not at all.

By *urious_Female89Woman  over a year ago

great yarmouth

"No advice but you're not alone I'd love to have a deep connection with someone, sexually and emotionally who I can link up with for exciting adventures and passionate sex. All without the pressures of a relationship.. might be more tricky to find but so worth it

It is more tricky to find but definitely possible. It’s the only way I do it. I can’t and won’t do random sex with multiple people. "

Same here I think.. I have had sex with randoms a couple of times but it feels a bit cold and clinical. The best sex has mostly happened with people who were somehow friends first in my experience

"I miss it. Sex alone without sufficient connection has not been working for me for a while. Any inspiration please? "

Seek it out, make it clear, its lovely when it happens.

Good luck xx

For me slow intimate sex with lots of kisses and warm cuddles is the best sex, so beautiful and romantic.

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Doubt you’d find it on this site .

You only get that connection through dating Ans building relationship with someone .

You might get a cuddle after a good fuck but I think here it’s just the sex what matters to most people

Or am I too old

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Intimacy doesn’t have to equate to romance or dating or even being poly.

It typically comes when people have feelings for each other that are above just a desire to fuck.

Getting to know people, being friends/friendly, building up your relationship with people can lead to intimacy that doesn’t even have to involve penetrative sex. It is what you want it to be.

"I miss it. Sex alone without sufficient connection has not been working for me for a while. Any inspiration please? "

I need the mental connection too, sex for the sake of sex is not my thing....maybe strange to say in this joint but thats the way lm built.

"No advice but you're not alone I'd love to have a deep connection with someone, sexually and emotionally who I can link up with for exciting adventures and passionate sex. All without the pressures of a relationship.. might be more tricky to find but so worth it

It is more tricky to find but definitely possible. It’s the only way I do it. I can’t and won’t do random sex with multiple people. "

Pick me pick me...lol

For me it begins with stimulating my mind, the looks and eye contact and laughter, then the magic of that first kiss, it's like nothing else.. tenderness and mutual respect goes a long way to making the tango unique and delicious..

Nothing wrong if two people just want a quick fuck, but for me the magic begins in the mind and quality conversation...

It’s the reason I don’t think I’ll be meeting for a very long time. I need something more than a fumble under the sheets

It definitely can be found on here!

I have built connections that are not relationships but strong friendships. We don’t just meet for sex, we spend time with each other & have fun and this translates into amazingly hot encounters that most definitely include a lot of intimacy on a regular basis. I can’t do one off empty hook ups.

They have all entailed a lot of chatting & getting to know each other before we meet and this continues after we meet as well.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

It is more tricky to find but definitely possible. It’s the only way I do it. I can’t and won’t do random sex with multiple people. .

Pick me pick me...lol "

. Teeny bit too far away! x

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Fancy a cuddle x

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 20:14:25]

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Sex is great for fun n frustration but I do miss intimacy actually felt wanted and loving cuddles after wards

» Add a new message to this topic