FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Apologies to the ladies and gents on Fab

Apologies to the ladies and gents on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

May I apologise about a comment I made on a post 'Dick pics (both guys and girls)'. I am sorry if I had upset (apparently I did) some folks regarding what I wrote;

'I get put off a woman who exposes her private parts so openly. Notwistanding that I do love a ladies private parts. It's just I'd much rather like to get to know her first before seeing her flower. You know show a bit of class and self respect'.

That was very inconsiderate of me to write that, considering I am new to the Swinging world and yes this is an adult site. Thus I should be torelant and understanding to all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t feel like you have to apologise for stating your opinion or preference. If it’s done in a respectful way then there’s nothing wrong.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Don’t feel like you have to apologise for stating your opinion or preference. If it’s done in a respectful way then there’s nothing wrong. "

It's not very respectful to say that someone with those type of pics lacks class or self respect. That's worth apologising for

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

All ok apart from the self respect bit! I show my "flower" and have oodles of self respect x

I think its healthy to reflect and sometimes I look back and think I could have handled something differently. I didnt see your post or thread so cant comment on that.

Anyway - Welcome to fab and the forums

Fair play for apologising, it was my post and I didn’t read it thinking you were being malicious in any way, just your personal opinion, people will always interpret it their own way and I can see why some were offended even if you weren’t being offensive, but again, fair play recognising that and making this post

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"May I apologise about a comment I made on a post 'Dick pics (both guys and girls)'. I am sorry if I had upset (apparently I did) some folks regarding what I wrote;

'I get put off a woman who exposes her private parts so openly. Notwistanding that I do love a ladies private parts. It's just I'd much rather like to get to know her first before seeing her flower. You know show a bit of class and self respect'.

That was very inconsiderate of me to write that, considering I am new to the Swinging world and yes this is an adult site. Thus I should be torelant and understanding to all. "

Have you genuinely changed your opinion?

The thing is men get crucified over sending dick pictures. Daily someone will mention it's a bad thing however level the same criticism at women and it's suddenly bad.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"May I apologise about a comment I made on a post 'Dick pics (both guys and girls)'. I am sorry if I had upset (apparently I did) some folks regarding what I wrote;

That was very inconsiderate of me to write that, considering I am new to the Swinging world and yes this is an adult site. Thus I should be torelant and understanding to all.

Have you genuinely changed your opinion?

The thing is men get crucified over sending dick pictures. Daily someone will mention it's a bad thing however level the same criticism at women and it's suddenly bad."

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

There will always be someone who finds offence in something that is written. Not everyone will bother to make a point about it but some will.

Personally I think you put your opinion across in a very unoffending way. A lot of threads on here are about finding people's opinions about all sorts of subjects and it would be boring if we all agreed on every matter.

Kx

we all fuck up.

turn the page

Thank you for the apology, I think that shows character x

» Add a new message to this topic