FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dick pics (both guys and girls)

Dick pics (both guys and girls)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it in so many guys nature to send an introductory dick pic? I get some of us are proud but surely you don’t expect replies from sending purely pictures of your dick? Maybe I’m wrong, any insight from ladies would be good, is it off putting receiving message after message of dicktures??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

Meh

"Meh"
lol guessing you’re an avid sender ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't want it in the first message, but I do quite like seeing it at some point.

First I want to see the guy's face though. If his face is nice, I'm sure I'll like his dick (so long as it's not too big). A nice dick attached to an unattractive face (unattractive to me that is) does very little for me.

"Why is it in so many guys nature to send an introductory dick pic? I get some of us are proud but surely you don’t expect replies from sending purely pictures of your dick? Maybe I’m wrong, any insight from ladies would be good, is it off putting receiving message after message of dicktures?? "

I get put off a woman who exposes her private parts so openly. Notwistanding that I do love a ladies private parts. It's just I'd much rather like to get to know her first before seeing her flower. You know show a bit of class and self respect.

"Why is it in so many guys nature to send an introductory dick pic? I get some of us are proud but surely you don’t expect replies from sending purely pictures of your dick? Maybe I’m wrong, any insight from ladies would be good, is it off putting receiving message after message of dicktures??

I get put off a woman who exposes her private parts so openly. Notwistanding that I do love a ladies private parts. It's just I'd much rather like to get to know her first before seeing her flower. You know show a bit of class and self respect. "

The assumption that a woman has no self respect because she decides she wants to show a part of her own body on an adult site really annoys me. I have plenty of self respect, thanks.

If it's a first message or from someone I hardly know, it's getting deleted and they make the block list. I prefer to see them in person especially the first time. I have some very good friends who will happily send them when asked, I don't need to see them from randoms.

"Why is it in so many guys nature to send an introductory dick pic? I get some of us are proud but surely you don’t expect replies from sending purely pictures of your dick? Maybe I’m wrong, any insight from ladies would be good, is it off putting receiving message after message of dicktures??

I get put off a woman who exposes her private parts so openly. Notwistanding that I do love a ladies private parts. It's just I'd much rather like to get to know her first before seeing her flower. You know show a bit of class and self respect. "

You going to say that to all the male profiles that have nothing but 25 cock pics?

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

There’s plenty on the profile so if I’m making the effort to message it’s got to be with a face pic. Ah the number of potential meets my face has seen off, must be some kind of record

I have to agree, if I received a message from somebody and it was just genitalia, I probably wouldn’t message back, in fact I have, but only from guys lol wanted to hear different perspectives, both from why people do and how off putting (if at all) it is to receive them constantly

By *cloversCouple  over a year ago

Hull

I get put off a woman who exposes her private parts so openly. Notwistanding that I do love a ladies private parts. It's just I'd much rather like to get to know her first before seeing her flower. You know show a bit of class and self respect.

The assumption that a woman has no self respect because she decides she wants to show a part of her own body on an adult site really annoys me. I have plenty of self respect, thanks."

Absolutely- your body, your choices

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

ouch, not done yourself any favours there

You are on the wrong site

Meat and veg pics

The assumption that a woman has no self respect because she decides she wants to show a part of her own body on an adult site really annoys me. I have plenty of self respect, thanks."

I think maybe his message was lost in translation? Or I think so maybe, I read it as the same scenario but flipped and just a message full of genitalia pictures? As a guy would do with his penis lol, I may be wrong that’s just how I interpreted it

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

I find this attitude off-putting. Smack of misogyny to me.

Whilst I'm not personally a fan of close up photos of genitalia as a rule, choosing to have them, doesn't mean they lack self respect

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Because men (mostly) think think from their perspective and not a woman's.

Their penis is the centre of their sex world so they think it should be the centre of ours as well.

Wtf!

Equating showing a part of our body with class and self respect?

Get a grip.

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Misogyny 101. Please tell this to all the men whose profiles are 98% cock.

The assumption that a woman has no self respect because she decides she wants to show a part of her own body on an adult site really annoys me. I have plenty of self respect, thanks.

I think maybe his message was lost in translation? Or I think so maybe, I read it as the same scenario but flipped and just a message full of genitalia pictures? As a guy would do with his penis lol, I may be wrong that’s just how I interpreted it"

Regardless of whether it's a message or on her public profile, neither mean she has no self respect. The same for guys, I might not want to see a dick pic in the first message, but if his profile or first message has one, I wouldn't question his self respect. If I didn't like it, I'd just delete without judging.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Because men (mostly) think think from their perspective and not a woman's.

Their penis is the centre of their sex world so they think it should be the centre of ours as well. "

And there you have it

I think maybe his message was lost in translation? Or I think so maybe, I read it as the same scenario but flipped and just a message full of genitalia pictures? As a guy would do with his penis lol, I may be wrong that’s just how I interpreted it

Regardless of whether it's a message or on her public profile, neither mean she has no self respect. The same for guys, I might not want to see a dick pic in the first message, but if his profile or first message has one, I wouldn't question his self respect. If I didn't like it, I'd just delete without judging. "

I’m not defending the self respect statement at all lol I was just applying the same logic to ladies sending messages the same way a vast majority of guys do and if it would be off putting

I don't mind seeing Willie's but not from the 1st message. It's like introducing yourself in person with your knob out. Would you? Probably not

"I don't mind seeing Willie's but not from the 1st message. It's like introducing yourself in person with your knob out. Would you? Probably not "

Haha wouldn’t surprise me if this has been done

"I don't mind seeing Willie's but not from the 1st message. It's like introducing yourself in person with your knob out. Would you? Probably not

Haha wouldn’t surprise me if this has been done"

Hmmm maybe this is why I don't have many friends! I didn't get my foof out

"I don't mind seeing Willie's but not from the 1st message. It's like introducing yourself in person with your knob out. Would you? Probably not

Haha wouldn’t surprise me if this has been done

Hmmm maybe this is why I don't have many friends! I didn't get my foof out "

Or send pictures of it to everybody on fab lol

» Add a new message to this topic