FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your Phone Will Self Destruct in One Minute

Your Phone Will Self Destruct in One Minute

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So my phone has a broken screen which means I can only see clearly for about a minute at a time before it breaks up.

If you had only one minute left before your phone self destructed, what messages would you send or what websites would you look at ?

And if you were stuck on Fab how would you use the time ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I would delete everything

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'd stomp on it first before I self destructed and then I'd lovingly unwrap my new one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would delete everything "

Haha I was thinking this! How quickly can i delete my photos and burn my internet history?

I have no idea what you’re talking about

"I'd stomp on it first before I self destructed and then I'd lovingly unwrap my new one "

I’ve got a new one arriving on Monday

By *ig_eric_tionMan  over a year ago

IPSWICH

"I would delete everything

Haha I was thinking this! How quickly can i delete my photos and burn my internet history? "

Same here..

Haha I was thinking this! How quickly can i delete my photos and burn my internet history? "

How could you deny your fantastic photos to posterity ? Or should that be posterior...

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

That seems unnecessary if it’s going to self destruct

I'd write down all the important phone numbers.

I had something similar happen last year. It wasn't a minute but the charging port gave up and I had to get it to the shop, get a new one and get all the info transferred before the battery gave out. It was a tense couple of hours

If the phone is self destructing then why are people deleting anything as it’s all gone after anyway ?

Mines all connected to my Apple account so I’d just Chuck the phone away from me so it didn’t burn my hand and buy a new iPhone. Log in using my Apple ID and It’s basically the same phone again anyway

Haha I was thinking this! How quickly can i delete my photos and burn my internet history?

That seems unnecessary if it’s going to self destruct "

You got in there before me

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

This.

"I'd write down all the important phone numbers.

I had something similar happen last year. It wasn't a minute but the charging port gave up and I had to get it to the shop, get a new one and get all the info transferred before the battery gave out. It was a tense couple of hours "

It is a little frightening how much of our lives is invested in this powerful little machine !

Well, I guess it depends what we mean by self destruct. The OP mentioned a broken screen, but if it was to spontaneously combust or something then I guess I'd be safe lol

I had something similar happen last year. It wasn't a minute but the charging port gave up and I had to get it to the shop, get a new one and get all the info transferred before the battery gave out. It was a tense couple of hours

It is a little frightening how much of our lives is invested in this powerful little machine ! "

It is! It was more the phone numbers that I needed and I was trying to save my music but I think it got lost as the battery was on its last legs by then. The rest is saved on my Google account so I just signed in to that once it was up and running. I still haven't got the important phone numbers written down anywhere though

It is a little frightening how much of our lives is invested in this powerful little machine !

It is! It was more the phone numbers that I needed and I was trying to save my music but I think it got lost as the battery was on its last legs by then. The rest is saved on my Google account so I just signed in to that once it was up and running. I still haven't got the important phone numbers written down anywhere though "

I still keep an old school address book for this reason, having lost a couple of phones I learned the hard way

I was thinking that too

By *awk90Man  over a year ago

Amsterdam

I'd try to back everything up! Get it plugged into my computer as quickly as possible, and start transferring

I guess it's mainly the photos I would miss if gone...

Which reminds me that I haven't backed it up in a while! Time to do so

At least it would save me from having to delete years worth of smut and filth

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

It is! It was more the phone numbers that I needed and I was trying to save my music but I think it got lost as the battery was on its last legs by then. The rest is saved on my Google account so I just signed in to that once it was up and running. I still haven't got the important phone numbers written down anywhere though

I still keep an old school address book for this reason, having lost a couple of phones I learned the hard way

"

Or you could back it up regularly...

I actually keep a couple of backups. On an external hard disk and on Dropbox.

Quickly delete and restore factory settings

» Add a new message to this topic