FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Awkward situations..... and how to get survive

Awkward situations..... and how to get survive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Semi-serious this one - can you recall an embarrassing situation and how you used your charm (or whatever else you could muster) to get out of it?

And... are you happy to share? We need a giggle, I think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Title is wrong - I first put "how to get out" then changed it... dohhhh

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

On a works visit to Germany the driver from our German factory gave me contact details for meeting with Herr W for diner that evening. Then he picked up two other guys from our branch in Cyprus.

That evening I reluctantly went down to meet the mysterious Herr W and colleagues.

Introducing myself in the hotel reception they all replied “danke” and carried on talking.

Undeterred I butted in and was met with stony silence. The Cypriots then turned up and were warmly welcomed.

Then they got up to go out to dinner. I followed. They stopped. Then one laughed and said come along.

Now embarrassed I went along but could tell they had no idea who I was. We got to a nice restaurant. More Germans and a huge table.

At this point I simply said “ ok there’s been a mistake “ and left despite their reassurances.

I went back to the hotel and enjoyed a fine meal and beer.

Next day at the factory I met with the correct people. But during a tour of the site my host said “look in here at our product panel”.

I stared through the window to find Herr W and colleagues staring back at me stoney faced.

I could have walloped that driver.

» Add a new message to this topic