FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Really not enjoying this place actually

Really not enjoying this place actually

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought this place would have been full of likeminded people, not just men who want to use women's body for an easy wank.

It's almost as bad as tinder I'm finding.

A lot of the forumers are lovely but Jesus, the disrespect here is unreal!! it's really putting me off. Which is a shame...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ocksareoffMan  over a year ago

Out n About

It's always the minority that f**ks things up for gooduns.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Sorry to hear that.

It’s not easy being a man on here either.

Ignore the dickheads and use your filters and block button.

I do filter and block but even that doesn't stop the dickheads slipping through.

I think I'll stick to the forums for a while I reckon!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me tinder is a much nicer place

"For me tinder is a much nicer place"

Really, wow... thats sad to hear.

I was honestly expecting it to be different!

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I do filter and block but even that doesn't stop the dickheads slipping through.

I think I'll stick to the forums for a while I reckon! "

I think sticking with the forums and doing your own searching, is often the least stressful way to use Fab for single ladies.

"I do filter and block but even that doesn't stop the dickheads slipping through.

I think sticking with the forums and doing your own searching, is often the least stressful way to use Fab for single ladies."

You're probably right, yeah! I'll stick to that! Thanks

If you’re completely brand new to here then maybe block everyone from being able to message you and just message people yourself for now.

Hi Foxy, you’ve joined while I’ve been on a break but I’ve noticed you in Forum and you already seem to be fitting in. I think for everyone the Fab experience is one of finding what you want and need and focussing time and energy there. A belated welcome and don’t go yet !

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Sorry to hear this.

The filters are your friend

"For me tinder is a much nicer place

I was honestly expecting it to be different! "

well on tinder I can actually talk to some ladies and even meet now and then

Sorry to here I know most woman do they own searching and most are only here to keep up with friends

Most off them meet people at clubs

But there’s definitely good people out there

"I thought this place would have been full of likeminded people, not just men who want to use women's body for an easy wank.

A lot of the forumers are lovely but Jesus, the disrespect here is unreal!! it's really putting me off. Which is a shame... "

Sorry you feel this way op

By *batMan  over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

And of course, don't take some of the things you see and hear too seriously. Face to face interaction is stuffed full of non verbal clues that aren't available online. Sometimes people can seem mean when they aren't. Sometimes people are mean but just because they are anonymous.

Sometimes people post a ray of light that will really cheer you up!

Gbat

"I thought this place would have been full of likeminded people, not just men who want to use women's body for an easy wank.

A lot of the forumers are lovely but Jesus, the disrespect here is unreal!! it's really putting me off. Which is a shame... "

Aaawwww!!!chin up...dont take it too personally everything. Just try to enjoy a bit of laugh.

By *alty surpriseMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

I'm also very sorry to hear that... Please just take no notice of the sleezeballs... There are hopefully still some decent men around... Wish you were closer

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

What were your expectations coming onto fab?

Have you made it out to socials or clubs?

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think sticking with the forums and doing your own searching, is often the least stressful way to use Fab for single ladies.

You're probably right, yeah! I'll stick to that! Thanks "

No worries.

Take care and if it gets too much, just take a break. Sadly, there's no dickhead filter

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's easy enough to delete and block the idiots.

I've had socials with some really lovely guys recently.

I'm very specific about what I'm looking for, I think that helps.

And I set boundaries.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

After a year or so it becomes amusing.

Oh, and there are dickheads on the forum to, so beware of someone or other bearing gifts- or whatever the saying is

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I recommend to any new lady to filter out all men.

Message those that catch you eye and if they turn out to be dickheads, block 'em.

There's also groups of ladies on the forums that collect together to share their experiences with guys.

Best of luck.

I think the site can be unfriendly and unwelcoming to new people. You definitely have to grow a thick skin. I was and still am disappointed with how judgemental and unkind a lot of people were / are.

Ive learnt that swingers are not all liberal minded and easy going - that was my preconcieved idea of the site All sections of society are here - good and bad

Hooefully you'll meet some people with your values who you like x

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Once you have your filters set and use the block features it becomes more enjoyable and setting up your search criteria by age groups gives you options to shuffle a experience good or bad can always be created to suit what you want with a little bit of work x

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

That's such a shame. Although there are plenty of unsavoury characters, we've made some lovely and very good friends too.

Hopefully things will improve xx

"I think the site can be unfriendly and unwelcoming to new people. You definitely have to grow a thick skin. I was and still am disappointed with how judgemental and unkind a lot of people were / are.

Ive learnt that swingers are not all liberal minded and easy going - that was my preconcieved idea of the site All sections of society are here - good and bad

Hooefully you'll meet some people with your values who you like x"

This was certainly my preconceived idea!!

"Hi Foxy, you’ve joined while I’ve been on a break but I’ve noticed you in Forum and you already seem to be fitting in. I think for everyone the Fab experience is one of finding what you want and need and focussing time and energy there. A belated welcome and don’t go yet ! "

Thanks! I think I'm gonna stick to the forums for the time being! People do seem much nicer on here.

Its a shame you just have to block people as they get arsey even if you don't reply!!

Newcastle

And remember you have better control when you hide your profile this way can save you receiving unwanted messages which gives you full control who you message as they are unable to

"And remember you have better control when you hide your profile this way can save you receiving unwanted messages which gives you full control who you message as they are unable to "

That's a really good idea!!

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

Block everyone from messaging you, then message the ones you want to speak to. That way, you can control who messages you x

"I think the site can be unfriendly and unwelcoming to new people. You definitely have to grow a thick skin. I was and still am disappointed with how judgemental and unkind a lot of people were / are.

This was certainly my preconceived idea!! "

Not everyone on here is a swinger.

If you go to events, socials, parties or clubs you will find yourself in the company of like minded people who share your general outlook on sex and maybe even life.

I can count on one hand the number of pests we have met socially.

The site is great for finding clubs, or events, finding people you like, but it's also a feeding frenzy.

Even now, I've had people messaging me from this thread and one guy blocked me because I told him the friend zone doesn't exist haha

Newcastle

"And remember you have better control when you hide your profile this way can save you receiving unwanted messages which gives you full control who you message as they are unable to

That's a really good idea!! "

It's a great way to start darling, as everyone is here for themselves just like yourself.

"And remember you have better control when you hide your profile this way can save you receiving unwanted messages which gives you full control who you message as they are unable to

That's a really good idea!!

It's a great way to start darling, as everyone is here for themselves just like yourself."

Yep! Thanks

If you go to events, socials, parties or clubs you will find yourself in the company of like minded people who share your general outlook on sex and maybe even life.

The site is great for finding clubs, or events, finding people you like, but it's also a feeding frenzy. "

Yeah I'm local to townhouse and would love to go just worried about seeing someone I know haha

The site is great for finding clubs, or events, finding people you like, but it's also a feeding frenzy.

Yeah I'm local to townhouse and would love to go just worried about seeing someone I know haha "

they there for same reason you are.

Yeah exactly! I'll pluck the courage up eventually!

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Only way to deal with it going by the mods and admins themselves is to.use the message filters and co tact people who catch your eye directly.

Unfortunately you cant know what a person is like until you talk to that person.

Yeah I'm local to townhouse and would love to go just worried about seeing someone I know haha "

We were worried about that too but once you are in the doors it's different.

It really feels like you are with your people.

Also ... hormones ... woof. Once they kick in you won't care if your aunty mable is upstairs in a group.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

There are some great guys here. Just delete and block the idiots and don't lose hope.

we are starting to feel the same way, all we want to do is meet people for some fun, but it seems most just like the idea, string you along and then dont turn up, that aplies to all sexes, yes we have had some meets, but probably 80% dont follow through, hope the clubs open soon, at least there you know people are more likely to me more than keyboard warriers

"

We were worried about that too but once you are in the doors it's different.

It really feels like you are with your people.

Also ... hormones ... woof. Once they kick in you won't care if your aunty mable is upstairs in a group. "

Hahaha yeah that's probably true. Good point! I'll head there one day!

"Sorry to hear that.

It’s not easy being a man on here either.

Ignore the dickheads and use your filters and block button. "

Persevere it does get easier has went down hill a bit but use the filters. Yes you'll always get the odd asshole. Just block that's what it's there for

I've chatted to a couple of guys and even on the phone with one. Was meant to meet today but chat was sparce so didn't really want to meet up with someone who clearly wasn't that interested in me...

"I've chatted to a couple of guys and even on the phone with one. Was meant to meet today but chat was sparce so didn't really want to meet up with someone who clearly wasn't that interested in me... "

Not surprised given you have such a negative view of men...

"I've chatted to a couple of guys and even on the phone with one. Was meant to meet today but chat was sparce so didn't really want to meet up with someone who clearly wasn't that interested in me...

Not surprised given you have such a negative view of men..."

Where did you get the idea that I have a negative view of men?

Is that because I told you the friend zone doesn't exist? I even told you that I wasn't being rude to you in saying that, it was just a conversation.

"I've chatted to a couple of guys and even on the phone with one. Was meant to meet today but chat was sparce so didn't really want to meet up with someone who clearly wasn't that interested in me...

Is that because I told you the friend zone doesn't exist? I even told you that I wasn't being rude to you in saying that, it was just a conversation. "

We’re all ‘entitled’ to an opinion. Or is that just ‘entitled’ full stop according to you?

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 16:05:25]

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 16:05:28]

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 16:05:31]

"

We’re all ‘entitled’ to an opinion. Or is that just ‘entitled’ full stop according to you? "

Oh darling, you block me from messaging you and then continue to behave like an idiot afterwards.

As people have suggested on this thread, perhaps you need to develop a thicker skin.

You're acting like the people I was primarily speaking about on here! This could be why you feel you're always stuck in the 'friend zone'.

Only being polite to women you want to fuck means you don't actually respect women, by the way.

By *orace pinkerMan  over a year ago

North west

Is that because I told you the friend zone doesn't exist? I even told you that I wasn't being rude to you in saying that, it was just a conversation.

We’re all ‘entitled’ to an opinion. Or is that just ‘entitled’ full stop according to you? "

Your opinion doesn't count at all, I can point you to a couple of people on here who are always right, boris calls them for info on the virus.... True

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"There are some great guys here. Just delete and block the idiots and don't lose hope. "

This really

Yes there are a lot of idiots - especially if you are “fresh meat”. One thing I have found that stops a lot of the idiot messages it to have very bland profile pics and keep the more interesting ones for friends only. There are some good people on here but a smaller percentage. Lots of the idiots are on all the websites.

"

We’re all ‘entitled’ to an opinion. Or is that just ‘entitled’ full stop according to you?

Oh darling, you block me from messaging you and then continue to behave like an idiot afterwards.

As people have suggested on this thread, perhaps you need to develop a thicker skin.

You're acting like the people I was primarily speaking about on here! This could be why you feel you're always stuck in the 'friend zone'.

Only being polite to women you want to fuck means you don't actually respect women, by the way. "

Oh please, I wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole. Before slagging men off for the way they treat women, look at your own negative view of men

"

Oh please, I wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole. Before slagging men off for the way they treat women, look at your own negative view of men"

Case in point you keep proving that I'm right, puddin'

Crack on though.

I love men who know how to treat women well.

Treat me well, and I'll treat you eveb better, that's how it works love.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"

Only being polite to women you want to fuck means you don't actually respect women, by the way.

Oh please, I wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole. Before slagging men off for the way they treat women, look at your own negative view of men"

Rude! Also if you wouldn’t touch her with a bargepole why did you message her?

A lot of the forumers are lovely but Jesus, the disrespect here is unreal!! it's really putting me off. Which is a shame...

Yes there are a lot of idiots - especially if you are “fresh meat”. One thing I have found that stops a lot of the idiot messages it to have very bland profile pics and keep the more interesting ones for friends only. There are some good people on here but a smaller percentage. Lots of the idiots are on all the websites."

Yeah, I think I'll give that a go too, thank you!

Interesting way things develop

"

Oh please, I wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole. Before slagging men off for the way they treat women, look at your own negative view of men

Case in point you keep proving that I'm right, puddin'

Crack on though.

I love men who know how to treat women well.

Treat me well, and I'll treat you eveb better, that's how it works love. "

Hahahahaha

"

Rude! Also if you wouldn’t touch her with a bargepole why did you message her? "

Felt sorry for her. Silly me

"Interesting way things develop"

Yep lol alls I did was politely explain to him why the friend zone wasn't real and this happened haha bless him.

"Interesting way things develop

Yep lol alls I did was politely explain to him why the friend zone wasn't real and this happened haha bless him."

Paradise, Herts

"

. Are we at school? Are you one of the ones that thinks someone’s stunning then when she politely says no she becomes a fat slag you wouldn’t touch with a barge pole?

Not surprised given you have such a negative view of men..."

wow did she turn you down, get that chip off your shoulder dude, there is only one person you are making look stupid, and it isnt her

"

. Are we at school? Are you one of the ones that thinks someone’s stunning then when she politely says no she becomes a fat slag you wouldn’t touch with a barge pole?"

Haha make me laugh

I think he's probably heading for a ban at this rate

"

Felt sorry for her. Silly me"

Oh no... Come on, that's really not on at all.

wow did she turn you down, get that chip off your shoulder dude, there is only one person you are making look stupid, and it isnt her"

If you’re going to dish it out, expect it back

"I think he's probably heading for a ban at this rate "

Oh don’t worry; that won’t be me

North west

"I think he's probably heading for a ban at this rate

Oh don’t worry; that won’t be me"

Did you message her?

wow did she turn you down, get that chip off your shoulder dude, there is only one person you are making look stupid, and it isnt her

If you’re going to dish it out, expect it back"

what are you, 12?

If you’re going to dish it out, expect it back

what are you, 12?"

Darlington

"I think he's probably heading for a ban at this rate "

We can only hope. Hes one of.the exact reasons this site is going to the dogs but hes the victim in this story right?

Well this is an interesting thread…. Just take the hit dude and move on

By *ess King tvTV/TS  over a year ago

KING'S LYNN

What were you expecting on a swinging sex site?

I didn't expect it to go this way but its certainly shown me that there are some right gems on here haha

Thanks abc, babe, you've helped

Let's end this yeah.

Agree to disagree.

Move on

"What were you expecting on a swinging sex site?"

Less of the "meet up for a fuck now" and more of the Liberal minded chat and see how it goes sort of thing.

Less abuse and more fun.

Y'know?

"Let's end this yeah.

Agree to disagree.

Move on"

I offered that first up, still got the abuse

"What were you expecting on a swinging sex site?

Less of the "meet up for a fuck now" and more of the Liberal minded chat and see how it goes sort of thing.

Less abuse and more fun.

Y'know?"

By *antric ecstasyMan  over a year ago

Co Durham

Sadly, there are idiots everywhere. There are also many truly lovely folk here, too. You can afford to be picky, so park the wankers to one side and don't give up!

Did you message her? "

Yes, naively thinking we actually agreed about how this site can go sometimes, and got a load of ‘entitled’ crap thrown at me

"Let's end this yeah.

Agree to disagree.

Move on

I offered that first up, still got the abuse"

Again, where did I abuse you?

"Sadly, there are idiots everywhere. There are also many truly lovely folk here, too. You can afford to be picky, so park the wankers to one side and don't give up!"

Good advice. Well and truly parked her

I think I'll stick to the forums for a while I reckon! "

Good idea

Yea I'm getting to have enough of the rude & crude 1st msgs & 1 sentence ones & 1 liners

The forums are good fun but there is the odd troll here too

Paradise, Herts

Did you message her?

Yes, naively thinking we actually agreed about how this site can go sometimes, and got a load of ‘entitled’ crap thrown at me"

Neither of you should really discuss private messages. You’ll both get a ban

Did you message her?

Yes, naively thinking we actually agreed about how this site can go sometimes, and got a load of ‘entitled’ crap thrown at me

"

Let her, I don’t care. I’ll be leaving this place soon anyway. Doesn’t bother me

"Let's end this yeah.

Agree to disagree.

Move on

I offered that first up, still got the abuse"

But obvs you need to flex your opinions and keep having the last word. And acting like a true gentleman

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I empathise with people who have been treated without respect, male and female.

In all fairness I am not sure if it helps to wash the dirty linen between two people on the forum though?

In the nice possible way, I would suggest to block whoever is upsetting and move on.xx

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"After a year or so it becomes amusing.

Oh, and there are dickheads on the forum to, so beware of someone or other bearing gifts- or whatever the saying is "

Greeks?

"I empathise with people who have been treated without respect, male and female.

In all fairness I am not sure if it helps to wash the dirty linen between two people on the forum though?

In the nice possible way, I would suggest to block whoever is upsetting and move on.xx"

I did block her - that’s why she put it out there on here

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If you had already experienced tinder then why did you think it was going to be any different on another online dating/swingers site?

As others have said, block everybody from contacting you and forge your own communication with people who are respectful and polite.

Darlington

Less abuse and more fun.

Y'know?"

That's how we operate. Social.first, everything else second and that's how all the real swingers do it in our opinion (who you'll find at socials and clubs when normal service resumes).

"If you had already experienced tinder then why did you think it was going to be any different on another online dating/swingers site?

As others have said, block everybody from contacting you and forge your own communication with people who are respectful and polite. "

Did you message her?

Let her, I don’t care. I’ll be leaving this place soon anyway. Doesn’t bother me"

dont let the door hit you on the way out, im already crying with sadness at you going

"I empathise with people who have been treated without respect, male and female.

In the nice possible way, I would suggest to block whoever is upsetting and move on.xx

I did block her - that’s why she put it out there on here "

But the evidence is here that you brought your issues into this thread... you blocked me but then started a fight here...

Give your head a wobble mate.

The conversation was civil, you took things the wrong way... I even said I wasn't being mean to you with what I was saying, it's just the way it is... then you replied and blocked me which was surprising as there wasn't any malice in what was said.

Don't come and ruin my thread because you don't like somebody offering a different way of looking at things

Less abuse and more fun.

Y'know?

That's how we operate. Social.first, everything else second and that's how all the real swingers do it in our opinion (who you'll find at socials and clubs when normal service resumes)."

Yeah, I think I was hoping for more of that.

As others have said, it's going to be better once the clubs are open properly again!

"If you had already experienced tinder then why did you think it was going to be any different on another online dating/swingers site?

As others have said, block everybody from contacting you and forge your own communication with people who are respectful and polite. "

Because swinging isn't just about meeting up for a fuck... as a few people have said throughout this.

Tinder isn't a swinging site. Tinder is a dating app that people have hijacked for hooking up.

Where’s the popcorn Gif

"Where’s the popcorn Gif "

Haha we definitely need gifs on here!!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I was honestly expecting it to be different! "

fab can be brutal. I'm on here for the forums... I tend to only meet through clubs when they are open. Gives a much nicer overall experience x

I was honestly expecting it to be different! fab can be brutal. I'm on here for the forums... I tend to only meet through clubs when they are open. Gives a much nicer overall experience x"

Yeah, thats what I'm hearing. Think I'll probably take this route too!

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 16:57:23]

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"

. Are we at school? Are you one of the ones that thinks someone’s stunning then when she politely says no she becomes a fat slag you wouldn’t touch with a barge pole?"

Of course he is!

Now now, kids....play nice or i shall be forced to dish out some smacky leggies and sent to bed without any dinner!

"Now now, kids....play nice or i shall be forced to dish out some smacky leggies and sent to bed without any dinner! "

I'll take two

"Now now, kids....play nice or i shall be forced to dish out some smacky leggies and sent to bed without any dinner! "

Is that a promise??

"

Felt sorry for her. Silly me"

Mate you’re from South Wales, represent and stop making us look bad.

Saying shit like you only messaged her because you felt sorry for her makes you look like the dick for dropping your standards in the first place. Also makes you look bitter. Now why she said about there being no such thing as the friend zone is bollocks, there is a friend zone that very much exists, so don’t think I’m being mean to men and nice to the single woman cos that’s not how I roll. I don’t give a fuck for anyone.

"Now now, kids....play nice or i shall be forced to dish out some smacky leggies and sent to bed without any dinner!

Is that a promise?? "

You've pulled a right one, haven't you!!

"

Saying shit like you only messaged her because you felt sorry for her makes you look like the dick for dropping your standards in the first place. Also makes you look bitter. Now why she said about there being no such thing as the friend zone is bollocks, there is a friend zone that very much exists, so don’t think I’m being mean to men and nice to the single woman cos that’s not how I roll. I don’t give a fuck for anyone.

"

Haha that's fair.

I don't believe the friend zone exists because I think it was "made up" by nice guys who think that if they're nice to a woman then they're owed something in return... usually sex or a relationship.

I think people can and should be nice just because they're nice people, not because they're getting something out of it!

"Now now, kids....play nice or i shall be forced to dish out some smacky leggies and sent to bed without any dinner!

Is that a promise??

You've pulled a right one, haven't you!! "

I just want smacky legs now it's been mentioned

"

Haha that's fair.

I don't believe the friend zone exists because I think it was "made up" by nice guys who think that if they're nice to a woman then they're owed something in return... usually sex or a relationship.

I think people can and should be nice just because they're nice people, not because they're getting something out of it! "

That subject kind of needs a whole thread of it’s own, do it, I’ve started loads of threads today, fuck it I’ll do it now. Get involved!

But honestly don’t worry about guys on here, don’t take anything to heart or let it ruin your experience.

"

Haha that's fair.

I think people can and should be nice just because they're nice people, not because they're getting something out of it!

That subject kind of needs a whole thread of it’s own, do it, I’ve started loads of threads today, fuck it I’ll do it now. Get involved!

But honestly don’t worry about guys on here, don’t take anything to heart or let it ruin your experience. "

See you on there!

And thank you, this thread has proved there's lots of lovely folk on the forums x

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

But the evidence is here that you brought your issues into this thread... you blocked me but then started a fight here...

The conversation was civil, you took things the wrong way... I even said I wasn't being mean to you with what I was saying, it's just the way it is... then you replied and blocked me which was surprising as there wasn't any malice in what was said.

Don't come and ruin my thread because you don't like somebody offering a different way of looking at things

Don’t do the same in my inbox then please. We disagreed, move on. Don’t start with your ‘entitled’ crap when you know nothing about me and other guys on here. I didn’t judge you or all women so don’t do the same to me or all guys. Maybe when your view of men changes you might actually answer your own original post. Like I said, I emphasised agree to disagree but that wasn’t acceptable to you. Just move on "

Take your differences and childish squabbles to a private chat or block each other! Don’t involve everyone else in your playground spat

North west

Don’t do the same in my inbox then please. We disagreed, move on. Don’t start with your ‘entitled’ crap when you know nothing about me and other guys on here. I didn’t judge you or all women so don’t do the same to me or all guys. Maybe when your view of men changes you might actually answer your own original post. Like I said, I emphasised agree to disagree but that wasn’t acceptable to you. Just move on

Take your differences and childish squabbles to a private chat or block each other! Don’t involve everyone else in your playground spat "

You involved yourself? You didn't have to come in here or post a comment?

Imagine being this guy though

"Imagine being this guy though "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Did you message her?

"

The rule is pasting private messages

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Dirty laundry

The forums aren't for airing your dirty laundry in public. If you've got a problem with another site user, please block them and/or report to admin via the report link on their profile.

Filters are the best thing to use to limit the mails you receive and do you can choose who to mail

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters