FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pegging

Pegging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are a lot of ladies into pegging here? It doesn’t seem overly popular, or at least not in the NW, but I’ve been told in the past that most women would in fact be up for at least trying it? Was I lied to? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

They may be open to pegging, but not necessarily with you ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s rife here in the south west, you can’t move for strap on’s, think it’s a cultural thing.

Lol touché, but I didn’t mean I’d asked everybody, I meant purely from looking at profiles, I gathered if it was more popular then women would be actively looking for it, especially being a sex site

Possibly the case, maybe more open minded/not shy about saying what they want down that way?

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Click on 'reply and quote' then we know who you are responding to

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I’m not mainly because I get messages constantly asking me will I do it but I’m sure there are lots that are

"I’m not mainly because I get messages constantly asking me will I do it but I’m sure there are lots that are "
yeah I’m sure that can be annoying, I don’t really raise the subject unless it’s mentioned on somebody’s profile but they seem to be few and far between

"Click on 'reply and quote' then we know who you are responding to "
there were only 2 replies, I thought it was obvious lol but ok

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are a lot of ladies into pegging here? It doesn’t seem overly popular, or at least not in the NW, but I’ve been told in the past that most women would in fact be up for at least trying it? Was I lied to? Lol "

I think plenty of the more openminded women would be into it with a regular partner as a spicy extra to an already good sex life.

What makes them leery about mentioning it is that they don't want to be seen as just a fetish provider. Us blokes objectify them enough as it is without throwing more esoteric acts into the mix.

"Are a lot of ladies into pegging here? It doesn’t seem overly popular, or at least not in the NW, but I’ve been told in the past that most women would in fact be up for at least trying it? Was I lied to? Lol

I think plenty of the more openminded women would be into it with a regular partner as a spicy extra to an already good sex life.

What makes them leery about mentioning it is that they don't want to be seen as just a fetish provider. Us blokes objectify them enough as it is without throwing more esoteric acts into the mix. "

that’s understandable but I have to disagree with the us guys objectifying them enough lol maybe in the real world but the amount of times I’ve been asked for dick pics is ridiculous on here, I also get that some guys don’t wait to be asked haha I just thought, wrongly it seems, that it would be more popular on here with this site being what it is

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I’ve done it but it’s not a regular occurrence and something I seek

"I’ve done it but it’s not a regular occurrence and something I seek"
yeah that’s what I seem to be finding, some have done it as a one off, some are either not into it at all and very few are really into it, some rather extremely so

» Add a new message to this topic