FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Multiple orgasm

Multiple orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So...I've only ever had d*unken 1 night stands and a very long term relationship...my ex could never orgasm through penetration it was only ever through myself playing with her clit

So regarding multiple orgasms is it meaning (in my instance) make my ex cum through playing with her clit and then make her cum instantly again or does it mean like 30 mins after or an hour or whatever?

Because with my ex once I'd made her cum she became far too sensitive to make her cum straight away and she would pull her hand away

Curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No it can happen one after another. Only ever happened to me with a woman.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Usually within a short period of time. But if i have a reaaly powerful one i do need a break until i can orgasm again.

Don't though focus on the orgasm though. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh am sure it will happen over and over

I see a lot through the internet/social media about multiple orgasms and with my ex I would try to take it that step further but she would insist that it's too sensitive and she's satisfied but I just wanted yo make sure she didn't miss out on all.the things I read

I would also get a bit down about not being able to make her cum through penetration and she would insist it was a lot more common than what you think but I thought she was just trying to not hurt my feelings but I've come to realise that it is quite common x

Thanks for the replies

"No it can happen one after another. Only ever happened to me with a woman. "

Was you not too sensitive?

By *hocCock1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

"I see a lot through the internet/social media about multiple orgasms and with my ex I would try to take it that step further but she would insist that it's too sensitive and she's satisfied but I just wanted yo make sure she didn't miss out on all.the things I read

I would also get a bit down about not being able to make her cum through penetration and she would insist it was a lot more common than what you think but I thought she was just trying to not hurt my feelings but I've come to realise that it is quite common x

Thanks for the replies "

Don't dwell on the past too much, enjoy the present and remember everyone is different

"I see a lot through the internet/social media about multiple orgasms and with my ex I would try to take it that step further but she would insist that it's too sensitive and she's satisfied but I just wanted yo make sure she didn't miss out on all.the things I read

Thanks for the replies

Don't dwell on the past too much, enjoy the present and remember everyone is different "

Cheers pal will do

Paradise, Herts

"No it can happen one after another. Only ever happened to me with a woman.

"

Funnily enough no but I am usually really sensitive afterwards. It was only one time too. Can’t really explain it.

I’m always really sensitive afterwards too.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'll happily kiss it better afterwards..

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

C cums and then cums again and repeat, like she’s not come down from the last one before she’s having another.

I’ve not met many women that are multi orgasmic so don’t think it’s the norm, but it can happen at times.

K

"I’m always really sensitive afterwards too. "

So would it be a no go for you if I tried to carry on playing with your clit?

My ex would clamp her legs together and trap my hand and give me a dirty look haha

"No it can happen one after another. Only ever happened to me with a woman.

Funnily enough no but I am usually really sensitive afterwards. It was only one time too. Can’t really explain it. "

Must admit if it was me trying to come myself straight away I'd have to have at least 10 mins to ease the sensitivity

"C cums and then cums again and repeat, like she’s not come down from the last one before she’s having another.

I’ve not met many women that are multi orgasmic so don’t think it’s the norm, but it can happen at times.

K"

It sounds proper hot & horny but never had the chance to do it cos of what I said earlier

"I’m always really sensitive afterwards too.

My ex would clamp her legs together and trap my hand and give me a dirty look haha"

Make number two … three … or whatever lol - a softer approach - tongue rather than finger and take it super slowly to get through the sensitive moment xx

I am multi orgasmic through penetration, it is rarely minutes between, if someone fits me right... I don't just mean their cock... It's pretty much constant until they cum too

Only I really get myself off with clitoral stimulation

My ex would clamp her legs together and trap my hand and give me a dirty look haha

Make number two … three … or whatever lol - a softer approach - tongue rather than finger and take it super slowly to get through the sensitive moment xx"

Thanks for the advice I will definitely consider this next time I get a chance to meet a lady

My ex though didn't have as High a sex drive as me so once she cummed she was pretty much satisfied for a week whereas me I would of liked to of done something sexual everyday x

I would think most women can multi climax when stimulated

On the right occasions I can climax (at differing volumes) two or three times within say an hour , whilst still carrying on in between lol

Isn't sex a lovely thing

J xx

"I am multi orgasmic through penetration, it is rarely minutes between, if someone fits me right... I don't just mean their cock... It's pretty much constant until they cum too "

Wow that sounds so horny and a real turn on....does the guy have to have a certain size/shape cock or is it all to do with the chemistry? X

"I would think most women can multi climax when stimulated

On the right occasions I can climax (at differing volumes) two or three times within say an hour , whilst still carrying on in between lol

Isn't sex a lovely thing

J xx "

I've done it twice in 20 mins once but I was really turned and the women was really attractive and a.nice person

By *mwirralMan  over a year ago

wirral

My partner often has multiple, normally a good way is as she orgasms from her clit she wants me to put my fingers inside her and that way she has 2 or often 3 back to back.

She can also orgasm whilst receiving a tongue inside her bum, but i think everyone is different so just find what works.

Communication is the key

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

it depends! I can have multiple orgasms with penetration and don’t need a break in between but if I get an orgasm with clitoral stimulation by hand/fingers, my clit needs a bit of a break but still enjoy penetration during that time.

Not sure if it makes any sense

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Making a woman orgasm isn't the b all and end all, I have known several who can't orgasm through penetrated sex, didn't mean they didn't enjoy it

Paradise, Herts

"Making a woman orgasm isn't the b all and end all, I have known several who can't orgasm through penetrated sex, didn't mean they didn't enjoy it"

I struggle to in penetrative sex sometimes. Depends on the position.

"My partner often has multiple, normally a good way is as she orgasms from her clit she wants me to put my fingers inside her and that way she has 2 or often 3 back to back.

She can also orgasm whilst receiving a tongue inside her bum, but i think everyone is different so just find what works.

Communication is the key "

Sounds like I've been missing out.on viewing and helping with multiple orgasms haha

"it depends! I can have multiple orgasms with penetration and don’t need a break in between but if I get an orgasm with clitoral stimulation by hand/fingers, my clit needs a bit of a break but still enjoy penetration during that time.

Not sure if it makes any sense "

Yeah my ex could carry on through penetration after she had cum through clit stimulation but because she could only come through the clit unfortunately for me and her multiple orgasms wasn't possible

It does make sense xx

"I am multi orgasmic through penetration, it is rarely minutes between, if someone fits me right... I don't just mean their cock... It's pretty much constant until they cum too

Wow that sounds so horny and a real turn on....does the guy have to have a certain size/shape cock or is it all to do with the chemistry? X"

No, as long as it's not too far below average and there is a decent connection

"Making a woman orgasm isn't the b all and end all, I have known several who can't orgasm through penetrated sex, didn't mean they didn't enjoy it"

I think because Im more of a giver my end goal was always to make my ex cum and if she didn't or she said it's OK I'm not that bothered about cumming it would play on my mind and feel like I wasn't satisfying her

"Making a woman orgasm isn't the b all and end all, I have known several who can't orgasm through penetrated sex, didn't mean they didn't enjoy it

I struggle to in penetrative sex sometimes. Depends on the position. "

Yeah she never like I say through penetrative...she would enjoy it and make all the noises but maybe my cock couldn't reach certain areas/angles lol x

"I am multi orgasmic through penetration, it is rarely minutes between, if someone fits me right... I don't just mean their cock... It's pretty much constant until they cum too

Wow that sounds so horny and a real turn on....does the guy have to have a certain size/shape cock or is it all to do with the chemistry? X

No, as long as it's not too far below average and there is a decent connection "

Im Like 5.5 inches so sometimes some positions would be a struggle and you could tell if it was longer it would probably help her and me x

My wife can multiple with penetrative sex over and over and only ever squirts with this method.

If I get her off by playing with her clit she usually insists on a break (which is fine by me because it’s a good opportunity to be on the receiving end of some fantastic oral until she’s ready to go again).

I once dated a girl who was into forced orgasms and this was really strange for me at the offset (she had a safe word that she told me about but never used). She used to squirm like anything after her first O (usually clitoral stimulation) but after I carried on - hers were some of the most intense orgasms I’d ever seen after that point. Leg shaking, eyes rolling and VERY messy.

Sounds great and you are 1 of the lucky ones who has a mrs who can cum from penetration

Note if you just attack one place and not mix it about then they will get too sensitive.

The art of forplay is only achieved when you practice more.

Kiss, fingers, lips, toys, spit, inside and out, chin, nose, tip of the penis, etc.

If you rub the same spot to long it will get too sore and sensitive.

"Note if you just attack one place and not mix it about then they will get too sensitive.

The art of forplay is only achieved when you practice more.

Kiss, fingers, lips, toys, spit, inside and out, chin, nose, tip of the penis, etc.

If you rub the same spot to long it will get too sore and sensitive."

Mmmmmm...thanks for those tips but there not needed believe me....you've misread what I've said I didn't just rub her clit like i was scratching a scratch card I was asking about multiple orgasms

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I can multiple orgasm several times, consecutively from penetration but not from clit stimulation…. For me that’s too sensitive (and most men treat it like it’s a frigging mouse pad!!)

My ex would clamp her legs together and trap my hand and give me a dirty look haha"

Yes, it’s uncomfortable straight after.

Yes, it’s uncomfortable straight after."

And actually, if she’s told you she doesn’t like it, and you still try, then that’s on you.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I only tend have multiple orgasms with penetration, simply because my clitoris gets too sensitive.

Once I've cum the first time, the next ones happen much more easily. It's very rare that I only orgasm once during sex, multiple is the norm for me. The frequency and strength of each can vary massively.

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I can just with clit play, I do get to a point though where I become a bit too sensitive/numb after so many

I can have multiple orgasms from penetration but an orgasm from clit stimulation is so intense that I am far too sensitive to be touched there again too soon.

NBVN x

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"I can just with clit play, I do get to a point though where I become a bit too sensitive/numb after so many "

I’ve done this when I’ve got too carried away with the vibrator

"I can multiple orgasm several times, consecutively from penetration but not from clit stimulation…. For me that’s too sensitive (and most men treat it like it’s a frigging mouse pad!!) "

Ah right ....no wonder my ex couldn't multiple orgasm now that I know its from penetrative rather than clit stimulation

You either know how to stimulate it or you don't lol

Yes, it’s uncomfortable straight after.

And actually, if she’s told you she doesn’t like it, and you still try, then that’s on you."

No nothing how you say it is trying to make out I'm some sort of persistent orgasm pest ...

So is it a similar sensation orgasm through penetration and xlit stimulation?

Yep. I have multiple multiples and it gets wetter and wetter each time. Plenty of towels needed.

I can keep on cumming until the man does. Penetrative sex works better for me, clit stimulation doesn't overly work for me

I can only orgasm once as I'm far too sensitive afterwards. I don't necessarily need an orgssm to have had a good time either and I would be very put off a man if he was so hung up on making me cum. I think you need to practice actually listening to a partner and stopping when they say stop and believing them when they say they're enjoying themselves. It's not up to you to decide whether they've had a good enough time or not.

"Yep. I have multiple multiples and it gets wetter and wetter each time. Plenty of towels needed.

I can keep on cumming until the man does. Penetrative sex works better for me, clit stimulation doesn't overly work for me"

This sounds like a lot wet of fun lol

"I can only orgasm once as I'm far too sensitive afterwards. I don't necessarily need an orgssm to have had a good time either and I would be very put off a man if he was so hung up on making me cum. I think you need to practice actually listening to a partner and stopping when they say stop and believing them when they say they're enjoying themselves. It's not up to you to decide whether they've had a good enough time or not."

When you say you I hope that's not aimed at myself because that is the opposite to me ....but other than that great tips x

I would also get a bit down about not being able to make her cum through penetration and she would insist it was a lot more common than what you think but I thought she was just trying to not hurt my feelings"

I was responding to this and the later comment about her having to clamp her legs shut and giving you a dirty look.

For a woman it’s quite common to not be able to orgasm through penetration alone. So don’t worry about that.

Some of us can cum one after the other, some need a break as the orgasm is so intense, some of us need lots of foreplay and some don’t. We’re all different and part of the fun is discovering what makes each other tick and where those sweet spots are

We don’t come with a manual as much as many men would wish we did!

I would also get a bit down about not being able to make her cum through penetration and she would insist it was a lot more common than what you think but I thought she was just trying to not hurt my feelings

I was responding to this and the later comment about her having to clamp her legs shut and giving you a dirty look."

I made it sound worse than it was...it's nothing like your imagining...more of a jokey thing between a couple that loved each other at the time....nothing to be concerned about or judge me on but appreciate the comments

"For a woman it’s quite common to not be able to orgasm through penetration alone. So don’t worry about that.

Some of us can cum one after the other, some need a break as the orgasm is so intense, some of us need lots of foreplay and some don’t. We’re all different and part of the fun is discovering what makes each other tick and where those sweet spots are

We don’t come with a manual as much as many men would wish we did!"

See I didn't know that for years and my ex would say don't worry about it its common but it would get me down as I thought I wasn't if you like big enough for her and not satisfying her which is a big thing for because I'm a pleaser

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Multiple orgasms to me mean one after another without a break.

I have many multiple orgasms during maturation.

But during intercourse up to 2 multiple orgasms.

Now a days I'd be happy with 1.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I am a multi orgasmer but it's more to do with how relaxed and comfortable I feel with person.

The better we know each other and the more relaxed I am, the more orgasms. One guy tried to keep a tally but lost count

B38

"I can just with clit play, I do get to a point though where I become a bit too sensitive/numb after so many

I’ve done this when I’ve got too carried away with the vibrator "

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I don’t see why multiples are important surely if you both have enjoyable sex and 1 orgasm is achieved that’s great…there seems to be so much focus on squirting/multiple orgasms these days that I think some woman feel pressured to be resemblant of a fountain and men seem to have this relentless approach that takes the fun out of the whole experience - just go with the flow and don’t batter away at the clit like it’s some sort of on/off button, everyone’s different xx

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

I find some of the comments on here a bit worrying

I’ve been with guys who are so self centred that they must make me cum and the more they try and force the issue the less turned on I get

If a guy tries to touch me after I’ve said no for whatever reason then I’m not happy

If you can help a women to orgasm then that’s great but that’s for her not you. Putting pressure on that situation is not fun.

So concentrate on the fact you gave one and that the whole experience was enjoyable and don’t worry so much about multiples

"Multiple orgasms to me mean one after another without a break.

"

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X

"I am a multi orgasmer but it's more to do with how relaxed and comfortable I feel with person.

The better we know each other and the more relaxed I am, the more orgasms. One guy tried to keep a tally but lost count "

Haha sounds like a good night

"I don’t see why multiples are important surely if you both have enjoyable sex and 1 orgasm is achieved that’s great…there seems to be so much focus on squirting/multiple orgasms these days that I think some woman feel pressured to be resemblant of a fountain and men seem to have this relentless approach that takes the fun out of the whole experience - just go with the flow and don’t batter away at the clit like it’s some sort of on/off button, everyone’s different xx

"

Good advice for all the guys who ain't got a clue haha...you either know how to work the clit or not xx

"I find some of the comments on here a bit worrying

I’ve been with guys who are so self centred that they must make me cum and the more they try and force the issue the less turned on I get

If a guy tries to touch me after I’ve said no for whatever reason then I’m not happy

If you can help a women to orgasm then that’s great but that’s for her not you. Putting pressure on that situation is not fun.

So concentrate on the fact you gave one and that the whole experience was enjoyable and don’t worry so much about multiples "

Totally agree with you xx

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Basically there is no set rule OP. So it's a good idea to treat each partner as unique and find out, observe, ask. Also, I have found my body responds differently as I age, as to where I am in my cycle and depending on who I'm with.

I used to be too sensetive to cope with any more stimulation after orgasm. But now I can orgasm again and again in one session... or have rolling multiple orgasms. I can have what I call minigasms too!!

Everyone's different. Every time it can be different too.

"I am multi orgasmic through penetration, it is rarely minutes between, if someone fits me right... I don't just mean their cock... It's pretty much constant until they cum too "

ah god.. you are making me nostalgic for those days

B38

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X"

I don't feel particularly sexual.

Cumming isn't the be all and end all for me.

I have a lot of great sex and not cum.

Cumming is not a given, just doesn't happen sometimes...it's no biggie.

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

AND.. It's probably been mentioned already. There is something lovely about taking the pressure off who cums and when and how many times. It's not main focus for lots of us. As soon as the race is on to make me cum, it turns me off.

"Basically there is no set rule OP. So it's a good idea to treat each partner as unique and find out, observe, ask. Also, I have found my body responds differently as I age, as to where I am in my cycle and depending on who I'm with.

I used to be too sensetive to cope with any more stimulation after orgasm. But now I can orgasm again and again in one session... or have rolling multiple orgasms. I can have what I call minigasms too!!

"

I just didn't know that when multiple orgasms is constantly mentioned in general I thought it meant multiple orgasms through clitoral stimulation not penetrative

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X

"

That's fair enough

I mean me personally I love having sex but the end goal is definitely too cum so not sure it's different for guys or not

B38

"Basically there is no set rule OP. So it's a good idea to treat each partner as unique and find out, observe, ask. Also, I have found my body responds differently as I age, as to where I am in my cycle and depending on who I'm with.

I just didn't know that when multiple orgasms is constantly mentioned in general I thought it meant multiple orgasms through clitoral stimulation not penetrative "

For me that means either of the above

B38

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X

That's fair enough

I mean me personally I love having sex but the end goal is definitely too cum so not sure it's different for guys or not"

I reckon it is probably is different for guys.

Paradise, Herts

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X

That's fair enough

I mean me personally I love having sex but the end goal is definitely too cum so not sure it's different for guys or not

I reckon it is probably is different for guys."

Definitely. I can enjoy sex and not cum x

B38

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X

That's fair enough

Definitely. I can enjoy sex and not cum x"

That goes for a fair few of us doesn't it...I've hear it said on many occasion.

But...I've never heard many guys say it x

Paradise, Herts

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X

That's fair enough

But...I've never heard many guys say it x"

True. I haven’t either x

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Just tie her down and force them out.. great fun for all involved

Thanks for the reply

Why nowadays? X

That's fair enough

But...I've never heard many guys say it x

True. I haven’t either x"

Haha I think my balls would explode if we'd had sex, foreplay etc but then I didn't cum for whatever reason like getting disturbed etc...

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I’ve known a few ladies who do.

Thay have always had a sensitive g-spot and prone to subspace.

L has one major one then needs hugs.

Don’t think you can generalise.

I know if you enter a lady in a multiple orgasm it is one hell of a ride.

"I’ve known a few ladies who do.

Thay have always had a sensitive g-spot and prone to subspace.

L has one major one then needs hugs.

Don’t think you can generalise.

I know if you enter a lady in a multiple orgasm it is one hell of a ride.

"

Sounds like a good ride...not jealous honestly lol

No, as long as it's not too far below average and there is a decent connection

Im Like 5.5 inches so sometimes some positions would be a struggle and you could tell if it was longer it would probably help her and me x"

I have never had a problem with 5.5

That's good to know x

» Add a new message to this topic