FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Into the psyche of a dejected male…

Into the psyche of a dejected male…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lla_east OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

I’ve just gone from “goddess” to “stupid c*nt” after a simple “no thanks”.

So often I see posts on here where men plead a response, “even if it’s a no thanks”.

I wonder if I’m the only woman / person who has encountered this sort of response. If not, feel free to share.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

Just pointing out that you can be both a stupid cunt and a goddess. Neither is contradictory to the other.

Not saying you are. Just saying

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

It annoys me when some guys act like that.

If any of them are reading this... Grow the fuck up!

I wish there was a way people could get rated on here, but I guess it would just get abused.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just pointing out that you can be both a stupid cunt and a goddess. Neither is contradictory to the other.

Not saying you are. Just saying "

Ice. Thin.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’ve just gone from “goddess” to “stupid c*nt” after a simple “no thanks”.

So often I see posts on here where men plead a response, “even if it’s a no thanks”.

I wonder if I’m the only woman / person who has encountered this sort of response. If not, feel free to share.

"

This is why I now delete and block now if I’m not interested. Much less hassle. I don’t even answer x

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Just pointing out that you can be both a stupid cunt and a goddess. Neither is contradictory to the other.

Ice. Thin. "

I like to live dangerously

Ice. Thin.

I like to live dangerously"

Yup... glad you do, sweetheart!!

And the blue touch paper has been lit....!!

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I think we've all been through that. As Nora said, it's one of the reasons a lot of messages get deleted rather than having the conversation.

It's just an ego thing, when you dent someone's, their instant reaction is to lash out. They want to make you feel as small as they did.

Just block, move on and don't worry about it OP

Manchester

This is why I now delete and block now if I’m not interested. Much less hassle. I don’t even answer x"

I think I’m going to resort back to this.

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Aye. I get called ignorant and rude if I don't reply but fat and stuck up I politely decline. Can't win, so don't bother trying.

Just do you. Incel's gonna incel.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If you block after you reply 'no thanks' no one can accuse you of being the latter.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Oh, are we on this one again?

Women folk, we get it. Some of the men folk are utter arseholes to you, especially after you reject them.

Men folk, we get it. You can't get meets and you think the women folk are stuck up!

"

Think most women on here at one stage has had one of those reply.

I usually get

Fat cxxt

Who would feck you, you fat whale

Etc

I just block and move on now

One positive is, think how much time you’ve saved, finding out the bloke is an asshole in the first few messages.

More man bashing....yes we get it...there are horrible men on this site.....and trust me there are some nasty women on here

The site needs to step up and start protecting its users a bit better....blocking is ok but you still have the abuse before

"Oh, are we on this one again?

Women folk, we get it. Some of the men folk are utter arseholes to you, especially after you reject them.

Men folk, we get it. You can't get meets and you think the women folk are stuck up!

"

Yep, we get daily “why can’t I get a meet” threads from the men and daily “the men on here are cunts” threads from the ladies.

Maybe admin can just pin a couple of threads to the top of the forum and remove the 175 limit and let everyone fill their boots?

Manchester

"

Ah, I don’t live and breathe fab forums so I didn’t realise my personal experience was such old news. Next time I’ll ensure to read through all past forum pages in existence to ensure we don’t cover the same topic again.

Please accept my sincere apologies. Maybe I am a stupid c*nt after all!

"

Just cause you’ve read it many times before, doesn’t mean the OP knows what it’s like for women on here with regards to some messages and she has every right to vent.

"If you block after you reply 'no thanks' no one can accuse you of being the latter. "

Yup

Paradise, Herts

Ah, I don’t live and breathe fab forums so I didn’t realise my personal experience was such old news. Next time I’ll ensure to read through all past forum pages in existence to ensure we don’t cover the same topic again.

Please accept my sincere apologies. Maybe I am a stupid c*nt after all! "

Take no notice. People often do this when new people post things from the forum. Post what you want

"More man bashing....yes we get it...there are horrible men on this site.....and trust me there are some nasty women on here

The site needs to step up and start protecting its users a bit better....blocking is ok but you still have the abuse before "

True

I get this all the time and people wonder why I don’t reply when I’m not interested!

Paradise, Herts

"More man bashing....yes we get it...there are horrible men on this site.....and trust me there are some nasty women on here

The site needs to step up and start protecting its users a bit better....blocking is ok but you still have the abuse before

True "

What do you suggest the site does then?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"

I am still to get anything other than thanks for the reply. But i am sorry you have met some assholes.

It actually pisses me right off when I hear about females who are subjected to abuse after rejecting advances from random men.

As much as that abuse is absolutely horrible, please remember that it is not a reflection on you but says everything you need to know about the guy.

The site needs to step up and start protecting its users a bit better....blocking is ok but you still have the abuse before "

Is there not a difference between man bashing and calling out bad behaviour?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

I really will never understand why men get upset about threads like this.

If you're not the kind of man who would behave like this, you're not being attacked or criticised.

There's no need to attach yourself so firmly to the category of 'man' that you get upset whenever anyone talks about men behaving badly.

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

I don't reply anymore. I just mark it unread or delete and block. I got sick of the vitriolic responses. Now I just get abuse for no reason.

Paradise, Herts

If you're not the kind of man who would behave like this, you're not being attacked or criticised.

There's no need to attach yourself so firmly to the category of 'man' that you get upset whenever anyone talks about men behaving badly. "

Manchester

Take no notice. People often do this when new people post things from the forum. Post what you want "

Thanks. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t! X

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

How is it man bashing? She hasn’t said ‘every man I’ve said no thanks to called me a stupid c unt’

She’s telling us about her experience with one.

Should she just be quiet and accept it? She has every right to post on here

We sent a polite no thank you not for us and got reported for sending an abusive message admin obviously didn’t look into the allegation just sent us a message saying what we’d done was wrong and against policy’s

There's no need to attach yourself so firmly to the category of 'man' that you get upset whenever anyone talks about men behaving badly. "

It’s truly bizarre, why some men take threads like this so personally.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

What can the site do to protect us from abusive messages?

How is it man bashing? She hasn’t said ‘every man I’ve said no thanks to called me a stupid c unt’

Should she just be quiet and accept it? She has every right to post on here "

And I get tired of the 'just block them' suggestion. Unfortunately it is the only option but its addressing the symptom not the illness.

Manchester

"It actually pisses me right off when I hear about females who are subjected to abuse after rejecting advances from random men.

As much as that abuse is absolutely horrible, please remember that it is not a reflection on you but says everything you need to know about the guy.

"

Thanks for your reply. As mentioned, a few times since I’ve visited this forum I’ve noticed men pleading a response, they should know it’s often not personal at all, instead just a cautionary measure to avoid ^this^ kind of situation.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Its not all men of course. And of course there are also horrible women and couples. But some women are damned if they don't respond and damned if they do.

True

What do you suggest the site does then?"

Everyone who joins pays so no one can send a free message then hide

"I think we've all been through that. As Nora said, it's one of the reasons a lot of messages get deleted rather than having the conversation."

I get this all the time. “Limp dick, no Good loser!” Is the usual retort when I reject their advances. Meh. When I say @all the time” I obviously mean never. X

"

Welcome to are world ha

don’t get to worked up

sure look at you just move on to shifting throw the other 100 dudes on here that would do anything to crack on to you !

Move on 2 mins you be chatting to someone that has a fully functioning brain

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

True

Everyone who joins pays so no one can send a free message then hide"

Most are site supporters so doesn’t matter.

I just ignore and delete, and give it no second thought. Simplest way

Should she just be quiet and accept it? She has every right to post on here "

I fully support the notion to call anyone a “cunt” who is abusive after a polite rejection. Man or woman. Just no need! Show some love and make friends

By *nly4funMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"

He got one thing right anyway. Goddess is a fair assessment

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Could you imagine if this was played out in the real world and a bloke reverts to type when he is rejected, he would get something of a severe talking to by other blokes.

They are keyboard warriors and chancers at best and as others have said, it means you dodged a bullet anyway. It seems a no-win situation for a lot of women, so blocking is the best advice when not interested in someone.

Manchester

Welcome to are world ha

don’t get to worked up

sure look at you just move on to shifting throw the other 100 dudes on here that would do anything to crack on to you !

Move on 2 mins you be chatting to someone that has a fully functioning brain "

It makes me laugh now more than anything, maybe because I am a c*nt. But I’d love a day in their shoes, I wonder how they feel afterward. Surely you can’t feel fantastic about yourself after hurling abuse at a stranger… I wonder…

"It actually pisses me right off when I hear about females who are subjected to abuse after rejecting advances from random men.

Thanks for your reply. As mentioned, a few times since I’ve visited this forum I’ve noticed men pleading a response, they should know it’s often not personal at all, instead just a cautionary measure to avoid ^this^ kind of situation. "

YW.

Most decent folk realise that women have a ridiculous amount of Mail and that a response isn't always guaranteed.

Their responses should serve as a relief that you've managed to out some pond life without too much effort. Lol

By *gent CoulsonMan  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

As a single male, I am really sorry you have had to go through that experience.

It doesn't exactly shine the best possible light on the single males.

But there is no reason you have to put up with someone being rude or abusive because you have rejected them.

Yes as a single male I do sometimes become dejected by the either the lack of or frequency of a negative reply, but I would never lower myself to being abusive.

Best thing to do is not respond in the first place if you are not interested, doesn't stop their ego from being bruised, but stops you getting any more abuse, if it continues, use the block button

How can they stop abuse before it happens !

It’s fabs probably every one of us has a similar story about some lunatic talking madness !!

I really don’t think twice but I get some people take it differently !

I just raise there crazy talk and there the ones who end up blocking me

Welcome to are world ha

don’t get to worked up

Move on 2 mins you be chatting to someone that has a fully functioning brain

It makes me laugh now more than anything, maybe because I am a c*nt. But I’d love a day in their shoes, I wonder how they feel afterward. Surely you can’t feel fantastic about yourself after hurling abuse at a stranger… I wonder… "

Yeah you do !

Only if they start throwing abuse at you ! Hate bullying on here got banned twice for sticking up for people on the threads but they definitely knew what it felt like to get bullied for once

Manchester

"As a single male, I am really sorry you have had to go through that experience.

But there is no reason you have to put up with someone being rude or abusive because you have rejected them.

Yes as a single male I do sometimes become dejected by the either the lack of or frequency of a negative reply, but I would never lower myself to being abusive.

Best thing to do is not respond in the first place if you are not interested, doesn't stop their ego from being bruised, but stops you getting any more abuse, if it continues, use the block button"

Thanks! It was the first time in a while I bothered with the response, I’m going back to blanking, it’s safer that way

"

I never understand the mentality of being aggressive after a rejection.

Sure a little deflated and disheartened. I always bid a rejected reply with a positive have fun times and move on.

Kinda shows peoples true colours when they are rejected?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

#notallmen

"As a single male, I am really sorry you have had to go through that experience.

Best thing to do is not respond in the first place if you are not interested, doesn't stop their ego from being bruised, but stops you getting any more abuse, if it continues, use the block button

Thanks! It was the first time in a while I bothered with the response, I’m going back to blanking, it’s safer that way "

They all say that ! Till I say hello ! Ha

Scrap that I’m only kidding honestly just lightning the mood !

Manchester

"#notallmen "

This too is accurate, thankfully

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

This is why I now delete and block now if I’m not interested. Much less hassle. I don’t even answer x"

I wish more people did this. Anything unread or no reply that I’ve sent I just block them now. They’re either too busy to open the message or not interested and it just helps thin out the search results

Yep! It’s why I no longer respond.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Hey, for what it is worth: there are arseholes in this world. And there are lovely sexy people in this world, too.

For the sake of finding the latter, sometimes we have to encounter the former.

As somebody said earlier on this thread, I really feel that the arsehole variety will have shown their true colours before we consider meeting them - so we never have to face them in real life.

Result!

By *C7995XCouple  over a year ago

London

"

Nope it’s very common

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

No happens alot I go from u are a sexy milf to a I wouldn't touch u! U old hag! x

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I guess in some way of you get semt an abusive messege,you have dodged a bullet as straight away they have shown their true colours?

"No happens alot I go from u are a sexy milf to a I wouldn't touch u! U old hag! x"

Candy that was nearly a year ago now ! I had a few I thought we where past this no ?

Your never gonna let me live that mistake down !

Told you it was the gin talking haha

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

I just don’t reply. Much easier all round

Plus I know guys on here to have similar responses from women/couples when they have turned them down so it’s not just the men that can act like giant cockwombles on here

ashford

"No happens alot I go from u are a sexy milf to a I wouldn't touch u! U old hag! x

Candy that was nearly a year ago now ! I had a few I thought we where past this no ?

Told you it was the gin talking haha "

Nope! No forgiveness for u! Pmsl! X

"No happens alot I go from u are a sexy milf to a I wouldn't touch u! U old hag! x

Nope! No forgiveness for u! Pmsl! X"

I’ll buy you that 16 speed you want ?

ashford

I’ll buy you that 16 speed you want ? "

Hmmm and baskets front and back?? x

By *um2me123Man  over a year ago

burin

Guys have to remember that just because they think they are gods gift...they just cant be every ladies cup a tea....yes it sinks the ego some what...but how they handle things may cause a woman to think twice...if not move on lol

Hmmm and baskets front and back?? x"

Don’t push it candy ! You can have One basket ! Give you an inch you take a mile !

Fucking Chancer you are

Men are usually grateful that I said no. They thank me for saying no.

"Men are usually grateful that I said no. They thank me for saying no.

"

Your desired and loved by so many men on the forums xxx

"

Just say yes.

Just say there’s nothing holding you back.

East London

True

Everyone who joins pays so no one can send a free message then hide"

You think making everyone pay to join will stop people sending abusive messages?

East London

"

I think that's why I don't get abuse from saying no thank you.

They are secretly relieved

True

You think making everyone pay to join will stop people sending abusive messages?

"

I think it would act as a deterrent....if you were to go and spit in a stranger's face but someone said I need your name and address first...you would think twice....? I dont have all the answers

True

"

I’ll probably get more annoyed if I have to pay more and give people aggressive compliments !

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"#notallmen "

Leave tall men out of this.

I Do exactly the same!

This is why I now delete and block now if I’m not interested. Much less hassle. I don’t even answer x

I Do exactly the same! "

So cause this place is obviously rampant with complete knob heads that don’t have the first clue how to treat or talk to a women

we all get painted with that brush ?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

True

I think it would act as a deterrent....if you were to go and spit in a stranger's face but someone said I need your name and address first...you would think twice....? I dont have all the answers "

From all I've heard about other sites where payment is required it actually has the opposite effect to being a deterrent - people feel even more entitled *because* they've paid and you get comments like "I've paid good money to join therefore deserve a reply/meet".

There is no answer to the issue other than people accepting rejection gracefully and not getting butt hurt when it happens or using abusive comments to try and deflect blame for their failed approach to the recipient, and while they shouldn't *have* to, the recipients applying filters and using the block button and reporting.

ashford

Don’t push it candy ! You can have One basket ! Give you an inch you take a mile !

Fucking Chancer you are "

Pmsl! Cant blame me for wanting more than a inch! x

Take no notice. People often do this when new people post things from the forum. Post what you want

Thanks. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t! X "

Pretty much sums it up! Let's be honest, pretty much every new post on here is a repeat of ones that have gone before; but we like the debate, the laugh, the support, so keep em coming otherwise there'd be none and we'd all have to go start arguments in the virus forum instead!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It has happened to me before it doesn't bother me just proved I made the right choice to start with.

I've also seen where women have gotten just as abusive to men when they have been told no thanks so it's not just men who do it .

I don't understand why people get upset over the abuse tho. Yes it's not nice but at the end of the day it's just a random person on the internet talking crap delete block and forget about it is the easiest way to deal with it.

Fucking Chancer you are

Pmsl! Cant blame me for wanting more than a inch! x"

Your getting a bike and be grateful you crazy woman you !!

By *heHungStudentMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Even better when its a guy messaging someone whos listed as straight and still confused when they get rejected. Got called a jumped up rent boy the other day because i told a guy i werent interested when im clearly listed as straight lol

"It has happened to me before it doesn't bother me just proved I made the right choice to start with.

I've also seen where women have gotten just as abusive to men when they have been told no thanks so it's not just men who do it .

I don't understand why people get upset over the abuse tho. Yes it's not nice but at the end of the day it's just a random person on the internet talking crap delete block and forget about it is the easiest way to deal with it. "

Or don’t block them and just mind fuck them cause anyone that acts like that sounds like easy work ! And deserves some backlash !

This has usually got me in trouble but some people on here it’s hard to bite your lip

"Even better when its a guy messaging someone whos listed as straight and still confused when they get rejected. Got called a jumped up rent boy the other day because i told a guy i werent interested when im clearly listed as straight lol"

Block them mate on ur options there relentless

Personally I’ve never had any nasty responses ever in 11 years of being here and I’ve rejected thousands of people. Maybe it’s in the way you reject, how do you do it? I always say I’m flattered you’ve asked to meet me but I don’t feel an attraction sorry.

I’ve always just had replies thanking me for my response or complimenting me or agreeing with me.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I don't care ... I'm opening a bottle of wine ... meh.. off topic but whatever"

"Personally I’ve never had any nasty responses ever in 11 years of being here and I’ve rejected thousands of people. Maybe it’s in the way you reject, how do you do it? I always say I’m flattered you’ve asked to meet me but I don’t feel an attraction sorry.

I’ve always just had replies thanking me for my response or complimenting me or agreeing with me. "

Always the height of decorum Annie ! Good to see you awake ? You getting a Tattoo today right ? Make sure to rock on a pic and Giza look how my face looks on your ass !

I’m sure it’s gonna look the bollox !

Can’t believe your going through with it you crazy bitch

Those who don’t wish to see something repeatedly can always pass on by without comment and let those who wish to voice their concern and their opinions partake as they see fit.

I’m a man and I don’t think the OP is ‘bashing’ me.

"Personally I’ve never had any nasty responses ever in 11 years of being here and I’ve rejected thousands of people. Maybe it’s in the way you reject, how do you do it? I always say I’m flattered you’ve asked to meet me but I don’t feel an attraction sorry.

I’ve always just had replies thanking me for my response or complimenting me or agreeing with me.

Always the height of decorum Annie ! Good to see you awake ? You getting a Tattoo today right ? Make sure to rock on a pic and Giza look how my face looks on your ass !

Can’t believe your going through with it you crazy bitch "

As if. I’m having an existing one coloured in you fool. I am shattered, hoping I fall asleep in the chair.

Can’t believe your going through with it you crazy bitch "

Oi you….where have you been? I am in need of a good hi-jacking raid!!

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I woukd rather women. Did that then I can block them in turn. Not out of unpleasantness but so I don't waste their or my time messaging them again.

I can understand some.mens frustration. Getting mo thanks or deleted can be demoralising and it takes a while to get used to it.

Now I.am more shocked if I get a response at all.

Manchester

I’ve always just had replies thanking me for my response or complimenting me or agreeing with me. "

Or maybe you and I attract a different type of person? Or I’m just someone that has a look / vibe people want to rage at. Who knows!

I’ve tried various different approaches, from tailored explanations (quickly realised that was not sustainable time wise), to “Sorry, just not for me. All the best” (was my usual go-to). And all other variations in between.

Another one just added himself to the list and I didn’t even get around to reading his messages. Gave me a load of abuse for…. seemingly not keeping on top of my inbox quick enough

Im glad you haven’t been given given this kind of shit though

As if. I’m having an existing one coloured in you fool. I am shattered, hoping I fall asleep in the chair. "

I’ll try twist your arm some day nothing would surprise me ! Na kidding !

You ain’t falling asleep ! Color is shit to get done ! Looking forward to seen it tho how long you reckon ?

I Do exactly the same!

So cause this place is obviously rampant with complete knob heads that don’t have the first clue how to treat or talk to a women

we all get painted with that brush ? "

Eh? I don't think either of us said it was all men?

"

Reaaallly?? Sense any gratitude from me?? No!!

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Dickhead blokes with no manners whatsoever. On the plus side you dodged a bullet seen as the charming facade dropped so quickly

I Do exactly the same!

Eh? I don't think either of us said it was all men? "

Was only talking to you ! Anyway I thought you just referenced men in your post ! honestly makes no odds to me and I wasn’t coming at you just to be clear

Or maybe you and I attract a different type of person? Or I’m just someone that has a look / vibe people want to rage at. Who knows!

I’ve tried various different approaches, from tailored explanations (quickly realised that was not sustainable time wise), to “Sorry, just not for me. All the best” (was my usual go-to). And all other variations in between.

Another one just added himself to the list and I didn’t even get around to reading his messages. Gave me a load of abuse for…. seemingly not keeping on top of my inbox quick enough

Im glad you haven’t been given given this kind of shit though "

Your pictures are more sexy than mine but dunno how that would attract abuse. Normally when you’ve got good attributes it gives people a reason to say you’re up your own arse or words to that effect. Just try not to let it bother you.

Reaaallly?? Sense any gratitude from me?? No!! "

Your desired and loved by so many men on the forums xxx"

As if. I’m having an existing one coloured in you fool. I am shattered, hoping I fall asleep in the chair. I’ll try twist your arm some day nothing would surprise me ! Na kidding !

You ain’t falling asleep ! Color is shit to get done ! Looking forward to seen it tho how long you reckon ? "

No idea how long. I’ll try and be brave!

Unfortunately when you post these threads your forgetting that probably 99% of men on the forums wouldn't send abusive messages..I would guess most men who do are just here for the fancy a fuck? Aspect of the site....

As if. I’m having an existing one coloured in you fool. I am shattered, hoping I fall asleep in the chair. I’ll try twist your arm some day nothing would surprise me ! Na kidding !

You ain’t falling asleep ! Color is shit to get done ! Looking forward to seen it tho how long you reckon ?

No idea how long. I’ll try and be brave!"

Fist pump ha !! You be grand think unpleasant thoughts ha works a treat x

"

It can be frustrating getting a no reply but looking at your pics me personally I wouldn't message someone like yourself because you just look way too far out of my league (their are leagues before anyone says there isnt) ....I've also never sent a nasty message but whenever I send a message I either delete it and forget about it or just block the person if they don't reply

This is what I do....if I look at a random profile and I don't find that person attractive I'll just block the person so they don't appear on my search or if they describe the guy they are looking for needs to be a certain type of adonis I'll block because I'm never going to be up to their standard

I always think that for every ‘no’ I’m closer to a ‘yes’.

I always appreciate a response, even if it’s a no thanks - once I get a ‘no’ I block the sender so that I don’t inadvertently message them again.

If you can’t take a rejection then you’re on the wrong site, and personally, I just view it as their loss. X

Paradise, Herts

I Do exactly the same!

we all get painted with that brush ? "

How on earth have you got that from my comment?

I Do exactly the same!

How on earth have you got that from my comment?"

Nora didn’t even look at your comment !

Paradise, Herts

I Do exactly the same!

Nora didn’t even look at your comment ! "

That was the one you replied to though.

I Do exactly the same!

Nora didn’t even look at your comment !

That was the one you replied to though. "

read up I meant to reply to a different comment I explained it up above my mistake

East London

True

I think it would act as a deterrent....if you were to go and spit in a stranger's face but someone said I need your name and address first...you would think twice....? I dont have all the answers "

I don't think being a subscriber or paying to play will deter anyone. In fact, it may make people feel more entitled.

Some guys can’t handle rejection at all and resort to being cunts. I appreciate a message even if it a no thanks as I think it’s pretty polite to be honest

True

I think it would act as a deterrent....if you were to go and spit in a stranger's face but someone said I need your name and address first...you would think twice....? I dont have all the answers

I don't think being a subscriber or paying to play will deter anyone. In fact, it may make people feel more entitled.

"

Somebody else said the same....I dont know what the answer is then

Paradise, Herts

To be fair most of the men who do this probably won’t even see this thread. In all my time here I’ve never had abuse/nastiness from forum men. I don’t block forum people either even if I don’t like them.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"To be fair most of the men who do this probably won’t even see this thread. In all my time here I’ve never had abuse/nastiness from forum men. I don’t block forum people either even if I don’t like them. "

Yup I’d guess they’d send abuse whatever method you took to say no.

Awesome response ..if your not interested , block them . Out of sight out of mind . Would save a load of abuse .

I think the fact the message part says if it's read and deleted gets some men's back up . I personally just float around , send a message , no response , block n bobble on lol :0)

Paradise, Herts

"To be fair most of the men who do this probably won’t even see this thread. In all my time here I’ve never had abuse/nastiness from forum men. I don’t block forum people either even if I don’t like them.

Yup I’d guess they’d send abuse whatever method you took to say no."

It depends if you’re the kind of person to take it to heart. I guess it can really hurt if someone is feeling down. No need for it. Luckily I can let it go over my head but I do the same with most of the compliments too really. There’s always going to be nasty people trying to fill their sad days unfortunately x

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

[Removed by poster at 23/06/21 11:47:39]

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

I often get a polite “no thank you”. A simple “thank you for taking the time to reply, it shows your character that you took the time to respond” type message from me to show appreciation.

I wouldn’t dream of sending some abuse after I’ve received rejection. What’s the point? You’re not going to change their mind by calling them a “stupid c*nt” or anything else. And to be honest, I’ve responded politely, and ended up meeting one or two of them later lol

East London

True

Somebody else said the same....I dont know what the answer is then"

The only thing anyone can do is to either reply no ta, and block, or block without a reply.

If they can't message they can't send abuse.

For the record, I've been here 10 years, rejected thousands of unsuitable men and only had 4, maybe 5 shitty responses, and 2 of them were because it was late at night, I was tired and sent a sarcastic response.

Maybe it's my location.

I’m sorry guys but this is exactly the reason I’ve ended up blocking single guys from messaging me. I hate feeling like I have to do it as I really do like chatting to many of you but I never know what kind of reaction I’m going to get and no matter how thick my skin, it does bother me when this inevitably happens. So now I only reach out when I want to

It really is a case of the few spoiling it for the many and I feel sorry for the genuinely nice chaps who are here

True

Somebody else said the same....I dont know what the answer is then

The only thing anyone can do is to either reply no ta, and block, or block without a reply.

If they can't message they can't send abuse.

For the record, I've been here 10 years, rejected thousands of unsuitable men and only had 4, maybe 5 shitty responses, and 2 of them were because it was late at night, I was tired and sent a sarcastic response.

Maybe it's my location. "

.I think the block without reply is the way

Paradise, Herts

"I’m sorry guys but this is exactly the reason I’ve ended up blocking single guys from messaging me. I hate feeling like I have to do it as I really do like chatting to many of you but I never know what kind of reaction I’m going to get and no matter how thick my skin, it does bother me when this inevitably happens. So now I only reach out when I want to

It really is a case of the few spoiling it for the many and I feel sorry for the genuinely nice chaps who are here "

Do what I do. If you’re not interested delete and block. It’s so much easier honestly. When I was looking I put it on my profile that I did this and that it wasn’t personal it’s just how I do it. It’s impossible for you to get nasty messages. x

ashford

Fucking Chancer you are

Your getting a bike and be grateful you crazy woman you !! "

Ok my bad! x

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

Maybe a zero tolerance angle towards abisive messages is needed, where one would report the sender, mods look at the abusive message, sender gets BANNED. It might make a few think before they type. Blocking only stops abuse between individuals, the abuser is still left on the site to spit out their dummy and have further tantrums towards other members.

Just my opinion.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Seen large numbers of new people in our area there the worst wouldn't even messages us if just looked at profile..

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I went from hot to ugly c*** in less than 30 seconds.

If it was the other way around and the guys were getting loads of messages I think we'd do the same but this is the way I would handle it

You send me a hi message your not getting a reply and blocked unless you look like meghan fox

If you send something slightly longer in your message but it isn't catered to my profile I'll just have a copy & paste message saved that will say thanks for the message but I'm not interested thanks

If you sent a long message which detailed a lot of things in my profile and you could tell they had spent a lot of time reading my profile but I wasn't attracted to them I would send them an equally long appreciative reply due to the effort they put In.

After each reply I would block that person because what's the point if we're being honest.....

.....now I would be left with the messages of profiles that sent messages that were well thought out and I and find there pictures appealing

.....all this is irrelevant if you've got the personality of a brick and you're up your own arse

I make some great points but no doubt my post will get bypassed as I'm either invisible, don't have any abs to show or I've heard rumours there is a clique (don't shoot the messenger)

So all in all I can understand were women are coming from x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

With good reason!!! We get this on a daily basis. It's not pleasant.

Awesome response ..if your not interested , block them . Out of sight out of mind . Would save a load of abuse .

I think the fact the message part says if it's read and deleted gets some men's back up . I personally just float around , send a message , no response , block n bobble on lol :0

Fucking Chancer you are

Ok my bad! x"

Don’t be silly it’s my nap time I’m just been grumpy

I get it all the time lots of times I respond with I don't meet single guys I get lots of abuse n they wonder why I won't meet them

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Maybe a zero tolerance angle towards abisive messages is needed, where one would report the sender, mods look at the abusive message, sender gets BANNED. It might make a few think before they type. Blocking only stops abuse between individuals, the abuser is still left on the site to spit out their dummy and have further tantrums towards other members.

Just my opinion."

Then they set up a new account and carry on like before. Also you’d have loads of messages to admin on a daily basis, who’d have to decide if the message is abusive enough to warrant a ban.

Unfortunately there’s no easy answer to this perennial problem.

By *ornyinConwyMan  over a year ago

Conwy

"Maybe a zero tolerance angle towards abisive messages is needed, where one would report the sender, mods look at the abusive message, sender gets BANNED. It might make a few think before they type. Blocking only stops abuse between individuals, the abuser is still left on the site to spit out their dummy and have further tantrums towards other members.

Just my opinion.

Then they set up a new account and carry on like before. Also you’d have loads of messages to admin on a daily basis, who’d have to decide if the message is abusive enough to warrant a ban.

Unfortunately there’s no easy answer to this perennial problem. "

Banning by ip address wouldn't be hard. Of course some might use vpn's but most probably don't, so unless they went out to buy a new phone, laptop or pc each time they got banned they wouldn't be back. It's not hard to see if a message is abussive, especially in cases that OP mentions. Get rid of these s for good, the whole site would be a better place for everyone.

ashford

Fucking Chancer you are

Ok my bad! x

Don’t be silly it’s my nap time I’m just been grumpy "

x

"I’m sorry guys but this is exactly the reason I’ve ended up blocking single guys from messaging me. I hate feeling like I have to do it as I really do like chatting to many of you but I never know what kind of reaction I’m going to get and no matter how thick my skin, it does bother me when this inevitably happens. So now I only reach out when I want to

It really is a case of the few spoiling it for the many and I feel sorry for the genuinely nice chaps who are here "

I dont have any message filters. I just take men off my Looking For list and it takes me off their searches. They seem to leave me alone. But then you have great pics and sound nice.... the opposite of me.

There's lots of really nice men on here.

"If it was the other way around and the guys were getting loads of messages I think we'd do the same but this is the way I would handle it

You send me a hi message your not getting a reply and blocked unless you look like meghan fox

If you send something slightly longer in your message but it isn't catered to my profile I'll just have a copy & paste message saved that will say thanks for the message but I'm not interested thanks

If you sent a long message which detailed a lot of things in my profile and you could tell they had spent a lot of time reading my profile but I wasn't attracted to them I would send them an equally long appreciative reply due to the effort they put In.

After each reply I would block that person because what's the point if we're being honest.....

.....now I would be left with the messages of profiles that sent messages that were well thought out and I and find there pictures appealing

.....all this is irrelevant if you've got the personality of a brick and you're up your own arse

I make some great points but no doubt my post will get bypassed as I'm either invisible, don't have any abs to show or I've heard rumours there is a clique (don't shoot the messenger)

"

Write this big post with good points for it to totally be bypassed....you try and get yourself involved in convos on here and just get ignored.

I wouldn't do it personally because I'm a nice guy but no wonder some guys change their tune on here and show a hint of bitterness

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

"If it was the other way around and the guys were getting loads of messages I think we'd do the same but this is the way I would handle it

Write this big post with good points for it to totally be bypassed....you try and get yourself involved in convos on here and just get ignored.

I wouldn't do it personally because I'm a nice guy but no wonder some guys change their tune on here and show a hint of bitterness "

Because the grand sum of three women who’ve posted since you posted haven’t fawned over your reply you can see why guys get abusive (and it’s not bitter - it’s abusive)?

That says a lot

Coventry

It happens all the time OP

I either ignore and don’t reply. Or if I do and they send shit back I either ignore and block or send them a score out of 10 for their originality in the insult.

Especially as so many who “loved” my profile and would love to meet resort to “fat bitch/cunt” after I politely say no. 1/10 for that effort...

I wouldn't do it personally because I'm a nice guy but no wonder some guys change their tune on here and show a hint of bitterness

Because the grand sum of three women who’ve posted since you posted haven’t fawned over your reply you can see why guys get abusive (and it’s not bitter - it’s abusive)?

That says a lot "

Yup, hung yourself with your own rope there dude!

That says a lot "

Like I say I'm a nice...me myself I'm not abusive but I've been abused by plenty of women on here..very negative comments.

I was just looking for some feedback comments on a well thought out message that had some excellent points...think positive

That says a lot

Like I say I'm a nice...me myself I'm not abusive but I've been abused by plenty of women on here..very negative comments.

I was just looking for some feedback comments on a well thought out message that had some excellent points...think positive "

I’ve hardly been abused at all mate !

at least you get some dialogue !

Women eh !

No pleasing them

By *rMojoRisinMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

So I haven’t been around for a while, what have I missed?

Oh, nothing I see!

I get it all the time

At first I am the most stunning on this side and the next I am just a guy in a dress who want to shag me

Or I am all classy at first say no

And now I just a slut or a whore

"So I haven’t been around for a while, what have I missed?

Oh, nothing I see! "

So Stop sneaking off to watch countdown !

Sheffield

Oh, nothing I see!

"

I’m trying to learn how to do the county thing?

By *issAphroditeWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Oh, nothing I see! "

Yes, men are still shits

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Oh, nothing I see!

Yes, men are still shits"

Awww thanks.

I said no to someone today after the 2nd message of him saying he isn’t like other guys to be told I wouldn’t want to meet you anyway then blocked me lol

Sheffield

Oh, nothing I see!

Yes, men are still shits"

Aren’t they though!

Oh, nothing I see!

I’m trying to learn how to do the county thing? "

Haha

Yeah Once I figure out what continent and vowels are I reckon I might grasp that program

Oh, nothing I see!

Yes, men are still shits

Aren’t they though! "

Your alright mate !

I’m definitely debatable tho

I had 9 messages (unread) off a guy then one that said you’re obviously a robot just read my message. So I read and deleted them all. He replied saying well played.

Sheffield

Oh, nothing I see!

Haha

Yeah Once I figure out what continent and vowels are I reckon I might grasp that program "

Aren’t vowels the things you shit out of?

Sheffield

Oh, nothing I see!

Yes, men are still shits

Aren’t they though!

Your alright mate !

I’m definitely debatable tho "

Toothpaste covered mirrors, I'm fucking dying

Oh, nothing I see!

Haha

Yeah Once I figure out what continent and vowels are I reckon I might grasp that program

Aren’t vowels the things you shit out of? "

now you can see my dilemma I can’t even fucking spell them correct ffs !

I’ll never make it on that show

"I had 9 messages (unread) off a guy then one that said you’re obviously a robot just read my message. So I read and deleted them all. He replied saying well played. "

Some washer called you a robot !

Witty bastard I’ll give him that much ! Haha

God love him he probably believes it

Coventry

That says a lot

I was just looking for some feedback comments on a well thought out message that had some excellent points...think positive "

It’s amazing the number of nice guys who are driven to be abusive, or to defend, it on here purely by women choosing not to converse with them.

You wanted and you got bitter because you didn’t get what you wanted. Exactly the same reasoning as the abusive message senders use...

People are, and should be, free to ignore or reply to whatever they want. That includes messages from nice guys who might get bitter.

So me and a girl had been seeing eachother, we met on here.

We finished last week.

She finished it. She said she had been the subject of abuse in the past.

When she told me by message we were finished sure I was dissapointed but would never think of giving her abuse.

There are good guys out there but we seem to be tarred with the generalists brush that all men are Twats.

On the flip side after a local couple messaged me, then pestered for photos (which I sent) I was blocked because I wasn't their cup of tea.

That angered me as we had chatted long enough for them to know I wasn't a nasty or abusive sort.

I guess some folks just like the power of the block button too.

Manchester

"Toothpaste covered mirrors, I'm fucking dying "

It’s a pet peeve I just can’t get past!

That says a lot

I was just looking for some feedback comments on a well thought out message that had some excellent points...think positive

It’s amazing the number of nice guys who are driven to be abusive, or to defend, it on here purely by women choosing not to converse with them.

You wanted and you got bitter because you didn’t get what you wanted. Exactly the same reasoning as the abusive message senders use...

People are, and should be, free to ignore or reply to whatever they want. That includes messages from nice guys who might get bitter."

Get off your high horse....you don't know me so to say I'm bitter is invalid

Give me an example of when I have been abusive please?

Thanks

From a nice guy not a bitter guy x

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Nope not alone.

I’m Sure I’ve told this before but usual story …. Can’t live without me/best profile ever to fat dried up old witch in 5 (not replied to) messages.

So I replied. Apologised profusely. Said I felt awful upsetting him so when he obviously was so hurt and really wanted to get to know me. I suggested I join him at the hotel he was at to buy him a drink. He instantly switched to absolute adoration. Until

I didn’t turn up of course. Did he actually think I would. The mind of some people is quite amazing.

V x

well said...

the guys that take offence i guess are the guys not getting meets and the guys being abusive i guess..

"There are good guys out there but we seem to be tarred with the generalists brush that all men are Twats."

utter crap the abusive guys ruin it for themselves nobody else .. fed up with guys saying this ... your responsible for yourselves nobody else if you cant get meets thats down to you own it or change it..

i see it on statuses all the time guys moaning all the time about bad guy ruining it for good guys ...great filter for me i just block them now ...

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"There are good guys out there but we seem to be tarred with the generalists brush that all men are Twats.

utter crap the abusive guys ruin it for themselves nobody else .. fed up with guys saying this ... your responsible for yourselves nobody else if you cant get meets thats down to you own it or change it..

i see it on statuses all the time guys moaning all the time about bad guy ruining it for good guys ...great filter for me i just block them now ... "

Absolutely this. Funnily enough some of us are smart enough to make our own decisions.

Vx

» Add a new message to this topic